Three Stupid questions of a charade

Three Stupid questions of a charade

 

Yoochun was trying to compose a song, a sad ballad to be specific, because he always does that when depressed; and today he's more depressed than ever.

 

Yoochun is a coward who can't confess his love of 2 years to his   Best friend Kim Junsu.

He had confessed Jaejoong, Yunho and changmin his three other best friends once but still he backed off every time he tried to confess to HIM, when asked why by Changmin he said

 

           -“ it's less scarier to do that when there is no risk of loosing the person you’re confessing to, I know you’ll keep my secret. But I’m not sure of his reaction. Besides being around him and being able to love Junsu even secretly is enough for me”

 

 

As I was saying Yoochun was trying to compose in his studios, but he couldn't write a single note. he got the lyrics, but still couldn't find the melody that will express them. And this situation revived the emotional mess he was; it was so intense that even the oblivious Kim Junsu felt it.

 

 

          -“Guys what’s with Yoochun, I don’t even remember the last time we talked together. I(m starting to feel that he’s mad at me ” Junsu told his Friend one night.

 

         -“You know how is Yoochun when he concentrate on something” replied Yunho but he himself wasn’t convinced.

 

 

After Junsu left to his room to rest, Jaejoong turned to Changmin and Yunho, he‘s expression was nothing but concern and worry.

 

 

        -“We need to do something, we need to cheer Yoochun Up and convince him to confess his love.”

 

        - “I don't think pushing Yoochun into confessing his love is a good idea”, said changmin

 

        - “I really don't know Jae; you know how stubborn he gets when forced into something he doesn’t want” Was Yunho’s reply causing a sigh from Jaejoong.

 

        -“I know, at least let’s cheer him up okay?” The two boys nodded.

 

3 hours later 

 

 

   Jaejoong was standing at the door way looking at his best friend, Yoochun didn’t seem to notice him, and Jae had to cough to get his attention.

 

 

         -“what” said Y Yoochun irritably.

 

         -“I'm booored” whined Jaejoong

 

         -“and?”

 

         -“let’s play charade” he replied not affected by his friends Tone.

 

        -“.....” Yoochun just stared at him

 

        -“please?” Jaejoong was hoping his puppy eyes will help him.

 

 

 

Yoochun looking at him like with a blank expression, until he’s expression changed to a guilty one because it’s finally drowned to him.

 

         -“The last time I had a relaxed moment with his friends was when they almost killed me by forcing me to ride that huge thing in the park about 2 month ago” Yoochun thought.

 

 

        - “Okay I get it, I'll leave you alone” Jaejoong started leaving but was stopped by Yoochun’s' soft whisper.

 

      - “Stay, I'll do it” he can’t help but grin.

 

      -“okay, I'll start with an easy question; you only have 5 seconds to answer. So ready?

  

       - “go ahead” Mumbled Yoochun.

 

       - The 9th letter in the alphabet is, 1, 2, 3,

 

      -“I, how old do you think I am Jae?”  

 

      -“It was just to warm you up, now  what's the thing that can both make us happy and sad, don't care about  race, religion nor gender and only the heart can feel it”.

 

 

Yoochun smiled secretly he was the one who told them this charade when they were playing one night.

 

      -“it's love” Jaejoong seemed confused.

 

      - “I thought this one is really hard to get” even if he was enjoying this situation, he needed to finish his damn song so he had to stop the game.

 

     - “This one will be the last one, I need to concentrate on my work too”

 

     -“Believe me this time you won’t have the answer” Jaejoong looked so ridiculous that Yoochun couldn’t resist and wanted to . 

 

      - “want to bet?” Yoochun Smirked he was sure of Jae Answer.

 

      - “I'm not afraid, Humph” Bingoo though Yoochun.

 

      -“I’ll take it as a yes” when Jaejoong Nodded, Yoochun grinned wildly making his friend more irritated

 

      - “Then if I got the answer, you'll sing the 3 bears song end let me upload it on YouTube” Jaejoong eyes widened

 

      -“So still confident?” Added Yoochun.

 

     -“ I ... Of.. Course I am, but I'll only do it if at least 2 of the others get the right answer to the same questions” Jaejoong relaxed a little bit when he saw Yoochun eyes narrow.

 

    - “O...Okay” knowing Jaejoong, Yoochun was sure the third question will be as easy as the other two. And he smiled when Jaejoong took a deep breath before speaking.

 

   

      -“What come before B40?” The smile in Yoochun' face disappeared.

 

      - “Since you have some difficulties I'll give you 10 more seconds to answer me”

If you know Yoochun, you’ll know he never liked being pressured, he started to look frantically everywhere but stopped abruptly when his eyes landed on a glass of wine.

 

 

          -“RED WINE” he shouted.

 

          -“Yes, you lost” Jaejoong was grinning.

 

          - “NO NO, I mean the answer is U as in UB40 who sang Red Red wine” Jaejoong mouth fell, and looked like he wanted to cry.

 

          -“I guess, we need to call the others now, I’ll bring my camera too” Yoochun is laughing now, he really liked Jae's expression.

 

          - “ you” whispered a pouting Jaejoong?

 

 

Yoochun headed to the leaving room where he was sure the rest of the members should be. Changmin was reading an anime while listening to his IPod on one couch, beside Junsu was facing Yunho with a very serious expression on his face.

 

Yoochun’s heartbeat increased like every-time his eyes landed on Kim Junsu. His Kim Junsu.

 

 

          - “if I asked what do you think will be the answer hyung?” Asked Junsu with a small voice

 

          -“I don't ....” Yunho was interrupted by Yoochun’s voice.

 

         - “We need you at the studio can you come over? His voice was stern.

 

 

 Yoochun didn't want to interrupt them but he just had to tell them so he can leave the room.

 

 

          - “uh ... We'll be right behind you” Said a somehow startled Yunho while looking to equally socked Junsu.

 

          -“Bring Min with you” Yoochun said before leaving them. They exchanged looks but no one spoke.

 

 

Few minutes later the three arrived and sited themselves in the studios. Jaejoong explained the situation without talking about the bet just in case changmin decided to be in his evil mode and made him lose the bet.

 

 

         -“I suggest you'll answer on paper so you won't cheat” Said Yoochun.

 

         -“You’ll only have 20 seconds to answer three questions. Added Jaejoong before giving them the questions.

 

       -“The 20 seconds starts from .....” Yoochun looked at his watch then said “Now”.

 

 

Changmin answered in less than 6 seconds but that doesn’t surprise them not event the fact that all the answers were correct. Yoochun tried to look at Yunho’s paper and saw that he got the 1st one wrong, he always know Yunho has a little problem with alphabet. But Junsu’s Blank paper shocked him. He had to do something so he can beat Jaejoong, he decided he’ll mouth the answer to Junsu when the latter will look at him, somehow Junsu just did. 

He mouthed the answer to him, but Junsu couldn't understand him. He tried again this time slowly; nothing; he was starting to lose patience. Junsu leaned a little bit in an attempt to hear him and still couldn't understand.

 

Yoochun was angry at Junsu now because he realized that even for a stupid game he couldn't understand him.

 

         -“GOD JUNSU WHY CAN'T YOU GET WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU” Yoochun was fuming

 

 

At this point everybody turned to look at him socked by his outburst. But even their ridiculous expressions couldn't stop him.

 

         - “THE ANSWER ARE SIMPLE, IT'S ONLY THREE WORDS, THREE ING WORDS. I, LOVE, U”

 

Yoochun now was panting, the others were still looking at him silently, until Yunho spokes softly.

 

         - “I guess you got the answer to the question you asked me earlier Junsu”

 

        - “huh” It was Yoochun’s turn to be confused but it's Jae who asked the question that everyone wanted to say.

 

        - “what do you mean?” everyone wanted to know, minus Junsu.

 

        - “Earlier Junsu confessed to me  that he loves Yoochun but was afraid of what will be his answer if he told him “ Yunho was smiling slightly.

 

        - “So you love me too?” Yoochun didn't dare to believe what he heard, but Junsu snapped at his last world.

 

       - “Too?”

 

       - “Yes that big idiot is in love with you since 2 years ago but couldn't confess to you, for the same stupid raison you didn’t confess. And that's why he was a pain in the for the last 2 months. Said Jaejoong with a wide grin.

 

Yoochun approached Junsu till their foreheads touched.

 

       - “Is it true” he said to a blurred image of Junsu.

 

Yes Yoochun was crying and his tears prevented him from seeing his loves own tears flooding his cheeks. Junsu later couldn't utter a word he just nodded smiling at him.

Yoochun gathered all his courage and leaned to capture Junsu's lips in a sweet tender kiss, sending each others all the love they wanted to Confess.

 

       -“I think we should leave them alone” Whispered Yunho.

 

That was their cue to leave the room, and leave the two new love birds enjoy themselves.

When they were sitting on the living room Changmin was the first one to speak

 

      - “I can't believe you managed to make him confess”

 

      -“I can't believe it myself, I even managed to save my from an humiliation” Jaejoong shivered at that thought.

 

      -“What humiliation? Asked a suddenly talkative Changmin.

 

      -“oh ….I ... euh ... nothing, just talking” Jaejoong stuttered.

 

"I'll be screwed if I gave Changmin the opportunity to torture me» thought Jaejoong.

 


after reading i'll appreciate it if you comment, especially when you don't like something it'll help me improve my writing, thanks in advance ^^