Chapter One

In Love With My Best Friend The Kingka

"Neh Jinki oppa." _________ said.

"What's wrong ________ ah?" Jinki asked.

"You'll always be my best friend no matter what right?" _________ asked.

"Of course I will, no matter where life takes us, I'll always be there for you no matter what."

Psh, yeah right.  Oh Hello, I'm Sung _________.  As you can see, my so called best friend Lee Jinki, oh wait Onew, since I'm not allowed to call him by his real name anymore because of him being a stupid Kingka and having his new nickname "Onew".  What's so special about him? Well he is kinda special actually...AH! Nevermind him!  Let's just get to the story!

 

A Normal Morning In Seoul~

"__________ wake up."

"Ugh, Wake me up later..." ___________ said, waving her hands in the air.

"If you do not get up in three seconds, I will call Onew to come and get you."

Your eyes flew open as you turned to see your older brother Ingyul smiling.  You glared at him, throwing your head back on your pillow, but to only hit the hard matress.

"AH!" _________ screamed.

"That trick works everytime." Ingyu smiled.

"Now get up!" He yelled.

You sighed and stared at the window to see someone waiting for you outside, it was Onew.  Your eyes widened as your ran into the shower, you brushed your teeth, brushed your hair and threw on your uniform.  You were about to run out, when your brother held you by the collar of your uniform.

"You do know what thime you need to come home right?" Ingyu asked.

"YES! Right after school! Got it!" ________ replied.

"Good, now study hard."

Ingyu let you, as you landed on the floor, clumsy as you are, you smiled sheeplisly and ran out.

"Onew oppa!" _________ waved.

Onew turned toward you and smiled while waving back.

"_________ ah!" His smile glowed with the sun as you smiled back, feeling your cheeks heat up.

Your P.O.V

"You ready for Mr. Parks intense math test today?" Onew asked you.

"No! I totally forgot to study!" I screamed, pulling my math book out.

Onew smiled as he pulled his backpack over, pulling a few papers out.

"Here."

I stared at the papers noticing they were study sheets made by himself.

"Onew oppa, what are these?" I asked.

"Fine you don't want it."

"No!" I swiped it out of his hands and started studying like maniac.

"Thanks oppa, you saved me. I forgot I left the notes on my desk, why did Ingyu oppa have to wake me up!"

I noticed we were at the school when I turned toward Onew, I stopped in my tracks as he continued walking.  He threw a paper back at me, hitting my head.  Some people laughed at me, as I grabbed it.

-Don't let anyone bully you, even though I can't save you, make sure you don't get hurt.-

-Jinki

I smiled as I looked up at him being surrounded by his friends and fanclub.  I pushed my glasses and entered the school. 

 

Can't wait to get this day over with.

 

a/n: Please comment :)

New here, winglin didn't let me upload a story :(