Final

You make my life complete :)

 

“Good job, girls. That was good, keep it up!” the leader, Taeyeon starts the conversation as they arrived at their dorm back from their performance. Tiredness distributed on their small bodies. The 9 girls were sitting around the pink table with their logo on it, specially made for them to have some small talks before washing up and rest.

 

“Right” Sooyoung nodded as she tried to strain her laugh “But do you guys notice? When it come to the hardest part of dancing, the camera will zoom to Tiffany, as if they’re waiting for her to make mistakes on the stage.”

“Really?” Yuri asked as she chuckled.

Sunny laughed ”Yeah, they did!”

 

Tiffany looked quite annoyed with the topic “Oh. Stop it. I am not in mood”

“I know, I know, you are embarrassed right?” Yoona said.

Tiffany faked a smile.

 

“Maybe they missed the part where you almost fall” Sooyoung chuckled “If that part airs up, it would be a big thing!”

“Choi Sooyoung, I told you I don’t want to talk about this” Tiffany’s voice turned serious.

“Ohhhhh, and that part where—“ Sooyoung words interrupted as Tiffany rose from her seat.

“I SAID I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! STOP IT!” Tiffany shouted.

 

“Fany-ah” Taeyeon grabbed her Tiffany’s hand to calm her down.

Tiffany roughly let Taeyeon’s hand off her “I told you I am not it mood. Must I tell you many times for you to understand?”

“Unnie” Seohyun the maknae looked upon Tiffany.

“Do you think I don’t have any feeling to be taken care of? It’s true, I can take crazy jokes from all of you but that is when I am in my mood. But I told you just now, I AM NOT IN MOOD” Tiffany emphasized the last few words.

 

The girls remained quiet until Tiffany said.

“Tell me the truth; what do you guys take me as? A marionette that you can control the way you want me to be?”

“We never think of you that way” Yuri said.

“I know you guys hate me” Tiffany said.

“We never—“ Yoona said.

“Lie! Geez, stop the entire act!” Tiffany stepped to her room.

 

The other 8 girls ran after her. Jessica was the first person to enter Tiffany’s room; she settled herself beside Tiffany who was sitting on her bed crying. The others dispersed around the room. The atmosphere was quiet; only Tiffany’s small sobs can be heard. Guilty can be reflected on the girls’ face.

 

“Fany-ah” Jessica tapped Tiffany’s shoulder lightly “We were just joking. Don’t take it seriously” Jessica continued to rub Tiffany’s back.

“I know you never like me since I enter this group. You just be nice to me when I am in front of you but behind my back, I know you have been talking bad about me” Tiffany said as tears fell on her soft cheek. Her eyes and nose turned red and her sobs prevent her from talking properly.

 

Upon hearing this, Taeyeon try to deny Tiffany’s words “So that’s what you think of us! Seriously, we never did that”

Sooyoung who started the topic just now felt guilty “I’m sorry. I thought you are not angry about that anymore”

Tiffany rolled her eyes “Do you think this will settle with your stupid sorry, huh?”

 

“Fany-unnie, STOP!” Yoona raised her voice slightly, interfering the conversation “Sooyoung had apologized. Can’t you just forgive her?”

“Im Yoona… You think you are an angel, huh?” Tiffany raised her left eyebrow as she looked at Yoona.

Yoona bit her lower lip, she just don’t believe how Tiffany can be so mean “Unnie, I--”

“What would you do if I say your best friend, Yuri want to push you on the stage just now, so that you fall and embarrassed or even injured so that she can take your popularity for a while?” 

 

Yoona widened her eyes as she looked at Yuri

Yuri sensing Yoona’s stare immediately looked back at Yoona “No! I’ll never do that” Yuri shook her head.

Yoona stared at Yuri, straightly to her eyes “Is it true?”

“No Yoon!” Yuri moved a bit forward trying to hold her best friend’s hand.

“At least explain, if it is not true!” Yoona looked away from Yuri.

 

“Okay, Yoon. Yes, it’s true. Look, you have gained popularity. All hot boys want you! But how about me?” Yuri finally explained.

“So you think popularity is more important than our friendship? Alright, I get it! Thanks a lot, Kwon Yuri” Yoona glared at Yuri with her tearful eyes as she lifted her feet and stepped out of the room.

 

“Are satisfy now, Fany?” Yuri looked at Tiffany before she chased after Yoona.

 

“Stephanie Hwang! What are you trying to do? Do you want to ruin our friendship?” Hyoyeon who have been silent just now suddenly spoke.

“I’m not. You guys ruin it first”

“Why are doing this Fany? You hate us that much?” Hyoyeon lost her words and ran away out of the room.

 

“Unnie…” The maknae stood in front of Tiffany trying to catch her attention “Do you need to do this?” Seohyun said softly.

“Hyun…” Tiffany lifted her head to see Seohyun’s face.

“Unnie, I salute you for being considerate all the time. But why you suddenly lost your patience when it comes to the stupid dance jokes?”

Tiffany grabbed Seohyun’s hand “Hyunnie, you just don’t understand about this, okay? This is all their fault”

“Unnie, we have been together for 4 and more years now, how could you think that I don’t understand all of this? Stop it, unnie. I’m tired” Seohyun took her steps out of the room.

 

“Tiffany” Taeyeon said

Jessica walked her way to Taeyeon “Taeyeon-ah, I think I’ll better talk with her properly about this”

“Fine” Taeyeon nodded and signaled Sunny and Sooyoung to follow her.

 

Jessica walked to Tiffany again after the other girls went out and sat next to Tiffany.

“Sica, they just don’t understand me” Tiffany hugged Jessica

“Fany-ah” Jessica uttered as she returned the hug

“They never were” Tiffany added

“It’s not that. It just that, they want to cheer you because we noticed you were pouting from this morning” Jessica assured.

Tiffany wiped her tears and smiled “Thanks, Jessi”

“It’s okay” Jessica smiled in return.

“Oh! I left my bag in the car” Tiffany said, looking frustrated “Jessi, can you help me take it? I don’t want to meet the girls just yet”

“Anything for you” Jessica smiled and walked outside of the room.

 

As she stepped outside, the other girls were sitting on the couch; some of them had washed up and dressed in their pajamas.

 

Upon seeing Jessica, Taeyeon approached her.

 

“I’ll talk to you later” Jessica smiled to Taeyeon and made her way to the car.

 

***

Jessica arrived at the basement carpark. She approached the black, fully tainted-window car. She opened the door and looked for Tiffany’s bag. Jessica looked on the spot where Tiffany sat earlier and spotted a familiar pink bag with a Totoro doll next to it. She smiled and grabbed it.

 

After that, she went to the elevator but suddenly remembered about the other girls. They all must be in shock so she decided to surprise them by buying some beverages.

 

Jessica put on her hoodie and went to the shop nearby their neighbourhood and bought each one of the girls their favourite drinks. After that, she returned to her apartment and entered the elevator.

 

She stopped in front of their house and rung the bell and smiled through the small screen.

“SicaJung is here” she said.

 

After hearing a familiar soft-tuned sound that signaling the door is unlock, she walked to the door and turn the knob.

 

She didn’t saw any of the girls on the entrance and on the sitting room.

‘That’s weird’ She thought ‘The girls were always here’ She placed Tiffany’s bag on the couch and wander around the sitting room.

 

Suddenly

“SAENGIL CHUKKA-HAMNIDA, SAENGIL CHUKKA-HAMNIDA, SARANGHANEUN URI JESSICA, SAENGIL CHUKKA-HAMNIDA”

 

Her jaw dropped when she saw her 8 sisters standing in front of her with Yuri holding a cake and the others were singing birthday song for her.

 

‘What the--? Oh yeaah, it’s my birthday; why I don’t remember it?’ Jessica thought and smiled. She’s just touched of how her sisters still remembered her birthday despite their busy schedule; and even she doesn’t remember it was her birthday.

 

*ZUP*

 

Someone had wiped some cream to Jessica’s face. Jessica turned around to see the person.

“TIFFANY!” Jessica widened her eyes.

“Happy birthday, Jessica Jung!” Tiffany said in English

 

“So you guys plan for this, huh?” Jessica asked her sisters

“It was Fany’s idea” Taeyeon smiled

 

“You girls better watch out” Jessica took the cake from Yuri’s hand and brought it around to wipe it to the girls. The girls who were smiling just now ran around the dorm to save themselves from Jessica. It was chaos; the stuff around fell down, the screaming of the girls increase to high-pitch constantly.

 

After tired chasing them, Jessica sat around the pink table; followed by the others. They panted and sweated after running around.

 

“Let’s eat the cake!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Aigoo, look at the shikshin. Its look like she would finish the cake” Tiffany pointed at Sooyoung.

“I’m not the only one who will finish it. Yoona will finish it, as well. She is a shikshin, too, you know” Sooyoung frowned

“Don’t pout, honey. You look like a rotten cucumber” Tiffany joked as she hugged Sooyoung.

“You better don’t mention that thing in front of me” Jessica said

The other girls laughed in chorus

 

“Thanks, guys!” Jessica thanked her sister “I almost passed out when I heard Tiffany screamed and I almost cried when YoonYul fought”

“No, we won’t fight” Yuri said “because I love Yoona!”

“Aww” Yoona touched by Yuri’s words “I love my Yuri too”

Yuri and Yoona hugged each other.

“We love each other too” Tiffany and Sooyoung who were still hugging said in unison.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other and faked a cough to show they’re jealous of the SooFany and YoonYul.

“Well, we love each other as well” Jessica and Taeyeon hugged each other.

 

“You guys are really good at acting!” Hyoyeon said “We laugh out loud, well silently though, when we stepped out from the room, you know!” 

“Yeah right. And the best actress went to me! Of course! I tried hard to make Tiffany pissed off you know” Sooyoung jokes

“I know” Yoona replied.

 

Tiffany stood up “Let’s share a GROUP HUG!!”

The girls also stood up and hugged each other.

“Unnie-deul, saranghandagoyo!” Seohyun said and the others girls replied “Saranghae, Hyun-ah!”

 

“Girls, wanna sing Jessica’s favorite song together?” Sunny asked

“NAE!” The girls replied in chorus.

 

Complete-SNSD 

 

 

As we pass by a fragrant road in this beautiful season
My cautious footsteps pound in my head
When you come closer while smiling for me
It feels like all the happiness in this world is mine.


The late afternoon sun wakes me up
And I don't know why but I smile


Although it might still be far in the future
I don't want it to just be a dream
Just one love
I hope to walk the same road together with you


Good morning Your morning call that wakes me up everyday
It feels like a morning we share together


You are more sweeter
Than the pretty candy you gave to me like in a movie


Although as time passes, we may change
Let's not let go of our hands
Just for love
Let's let this be our last love forever
I wish for that


Your love is just too precious
Oh it's true If we just look at each other
I want to be by yourself


Although as time passes, we may change
Let's not let go of our hands
Just for love
Let's let this be our last love forever
I wish for that


To make my life complete

You make my life complete