❋ ze teaseur ⋮ over-reacting.

❋ destinee; apply closed!

 

 

 

over-reacting.

 

It was the most dreadful sight. Six sweating boys sprawled across their practice room floor, huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf. It seemed that they just experienced some hardcore dance training! Well their comeback's nearing, so their fans expect the best from the charismatic bunch. Suddenly, the heavy breathing were replaced by a few gasping and chocking sounds- Coming from the one who looks like a distorted pelican.

 

"Sajangnim… He's debuting a new girl group…" He [Chunji] croaked. Then the rest of the group acted weird, holding their necks like life depended on this. Why were they having this little 'spazz' attack? No one knows, it must be a 'Teen Top' thing. The big gasps started to fade out as it led the six boys to an awkward silence, which sooner stopped when the baby-faced boy [Ricky] suddenly sat up and looked to his right.

 

"I bet you want her to debut in the girl group, don't you hyung?" Baby-Face asked, full of confidence, wiggling his eyebrows and smiling like an idiot. Although it seemed to the members that he was trying hard to be a troll, they couldn't help but snicker at the failed attempt. Baby-Face was also very nervous, since his hyung has always had a grudge on him, even though he was the first person to ever approach him.

 

Rainbow Hair [L.Joe] tried hard to control his anger and answered, with gritted teeth and a hint of sarcasm in his voice; "Oh of course I want her to debut, it would be a pleasure having her as a hoobae!" Thick Lips [Niel] immediately understood rainbow's sentence, and started to doubt why baby-face even asked that question. On the other hand, buff arms [C.A.P] was in a whole other world; Thinking of who would actually debut in the group.

 

While Baby-Face was trying to reply to Rainbows' answer, the door loudly opened, in which Baby-Face mentally thanked that person who opened the door. That person got Baby-Face's message and winked at him, which really freaked him out, since this person was no one other than- Sajangnim. It had become a habit for Sajangnim to creep him out, and being the troll he is- Does a ridiculously good job of it.

 

"I have come to tell you, about the debuting girl group. I know this news got around pretty fast, but I hardly even revealed much; So I will not waste my time anymore and just introduce you to these five girls right now, but you probably know them already." In came the five long-legged beauties, out came sneaky swear words from Pelican's [Chunji's] mouth. But disappointment was not the cause of this; Maybe he just had things in his mind.

 

The girls are finally going to be revealed! Who are they? How will they be like? Well it's up to Sajangnim to introduce them, here he goes; "It seems like you all are very close, but please leave it to me to officially introduce you to each other." He points to the girl in the middle, looks at her from head to toe and mentally praised himself for choosing her. "Now this beauty will be the leader of the group. Her name is..."

 

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

 

Ngehehe, I stopped there! I'm so sorry TT^TT But I gotta draw some people in, you know? Like draw, draw, draw- Haii~ So yeah, that's ze teaseur. I don't really know what time of day the deadline will be, just tell me if you're still applying so I'll be able to make time for you ^_^ Hope you liked it! ASDFGHJKL, I didn't mention Chang-Baby much there, but I'll try and mention him lots the next time I write! Baii~ ...Well that teaser was pretty short...