Final

Sequel to The Perfect Present

I'm sorry it took so long, but better late than never? :D


“Damn it!” Nino yelled and ran to where the noise was coming from, which was Jun‘s bedroom. Ohno bowed his head slightly to the rest of them and walked after Nino. Jun was worried about his room and ran to where Nino and Ohno were. Aiba was wondering what was happening, so he went after Jun and then Sho…he didn’t even want to know, but he figured he should go and see anyways.

“Ninomiya!!” anyone could hear Jun yell “What did you do to my room!!”

When Sho went into Jun’s room and saw books knocked off of shelves, a chair knocked over, a lamp on the floor, and it smelled horribly bad (like crap) near his bed. Nino mumbled something and started looking around.

“Answer me!” Jun yelled at Nino, again.

“I got a present for Sho-chan…but the present kinda…ruined your bedroom.” Nino said surprisingly innocently.

“*sigh* What did you get him?”

“I got him a dog.” Nino could hear someone “quietly” clear their throat after he said that and added, rolling his eyes, “ With Oh-chan’s help.”

“You mean you actually got him a present other than those condoms.” Jun gave a small laugh.

“That was Oh-chan’s idea!”

“…I was pointing to the store next to it.” Ohno said defending himself.

“I DON’T CARE!” Jun yelled suddenly “ We just need to find that dog!”

Sho got kind of scared when Jun started to yell like that and suggested “Why don’t we split up?”

“Good idea.” Jun said agreeing “But how are we going to split up?”

“Maybe we should do Janken!?” Aiba suggested and unfortunately yelled right next to an angry, annoyed Jun’s ear, which made Jun get angrier, but he didn’t say anything, not yet at least. It would all be coming out later somehow.

One Janken filled moment later

“How did I get stuck with you!?”

“It’s called Janken Jun-pon!” Nino said getting even more over the boarder to Jun’s bad side.

“I told you NOT to call me Jun-pon!” Jun yelled and Nino ignored him. “Anyways, we have to look on the left side of my house which is my bedroom, the hallway, and the closet I have across the hall. Let’s go to the closet first.”

If there was anything that Jun would have wanted to hear from Nino at that moment (which he didn’t) it definitely wouldn’t have been. “ Jun-pon…aren’t walk in closets only for teenage girls?”

Guess who was the one with hands wrapped around their neck. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Let’s look over here!”

“Ok we’ll look over there. Sho responded to Aiba. Aiba and Sho had been paired together with Janken. At least they were happier than some other pair…

“But remember,“ Sho turned around and started saying “we have to look at the right side of the house, so we have to check Jun’s other closet, guest room, and some other room I’ve never seen before. I suggest that we look in the guest room, then the closet, and then that other room. What do you think Masaki?” But Aiba was gone. “ Eh!?”

“Hey! Sho-chan! Look at me!” Sho ran into the closet from where he heard Aiba’s voice. Aiba was holding on a clothing hook with his hands and was spinning. He was on a part where the floor spun around. There were many clothes on hooks and they just kept spinning around in a circle. It was going really fast and all the clothes just- did I just see a dress…anyways…

“Masaki! We have to go check the other rooms! And did you listen to what I was saying before?”

“ Oh yeah! Let’s go! But Sho-chan, you should really try it!” Aiba said getting off and going next to Sho.

“Yeah. Later.” Sho said I don’t think we’ll come back in here anytime soon.

“Hey Sho-chan?”

“What?”

“It sounds like someone’s choking.”

“It’s probably just your imagination.”

“Maybe…”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohno was assigned just the living room and the kitchen. “…” Except he really didn’t know what to do. I don’t really think the puppy will be here… oh… what’s that?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Jun! Pon! Stop! Choke! Ing! Me!” Jun finally stopped choking Nino after about maybe five minutes or so. The good thing is Jun would never choke Nino for real…probably.

“Let’s just hurry up and look for that dog before it ruins anything else! Or you’re going to pay! And I mean that in more ways than one.”

“Fine, fine, but Jun-pon.” Jun was going to get him for that one “ do you hear that noise? Like a…”

CRASH1 BAM! CRSSSHH1

“!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What was that just now!?” Sho almost yelled.

“That was just Matsujun!” Aiba replied like it was nothing.

“Not that! That big noise before Matsujun yelled! Let’s go check!” Sho commanded and Aiba nodded his head.

“Mmm. Let’s go!”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ah!”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun and Nino quickly ran to the living room and saw Ohno looking at them innocently with the puppy running around the room. Everything was a mess.

“Nino! I swear to god after we get that puppy you are going to pay for all of this!”

“What’s going on!” Sho and Aiba came into the room and they both saw the puppy. It had just knocked over the lamp.

“GET THE PUPPY!” Jun yelled and they all tried to chase after the puppy. They failed. And as in failed I mean Jun jumped to get the puppy and fell on his face, Sho jumped to get the puppy and broke a vase, Nino jumped to get the puppy and knocked into Ohno, and Aiba…got the puppy.

“It’s so cute~!” Aiba said holding the puppy as it was his face. Jun sighed “Thank the lord.”

“You’re religious Jun-chan?” Nino said and this time Jun wasn’t chasing after the puppy, but was chasing after Nino to strangle him to death.

“Guys!” Sho ran after Jun trying to get him to calm him down. Once Sho finally got them all calmed down. He went over to Aiba to take the puppy. It turned it’s head away and snuggled into Aiba.

“After all that. You know what, you just keep the puppy, Aiba-kun. You can all go home, but I’m going to have Nino help me clean up this house and pay for any damage!”

“I think someone should stay, so he won’t murder Nino.“ Sho suggested “What about you Ohno-kun?” he nodded his head and Aiba and Sho left.

This was one heck of a birthday Sho thought as he heard yelling as he was leaving.