Chapter 6

12 Force Legend And The Angel

 

"Ouch ... dizzy." She said while holding her head. She tried to get up. She felt like her head was spinning. She also still could not see clearly. While all member EXO still not moving just to see her. They still can not say anything. Especially to hear her speak, they like being in another world.


"That was a landing that is really bad. Ah I will not repeat them ". She said again, over time she began to see clearly. With still a bit dizzy she looked up. Looking at the faces she had never seen. Actually, she was puzzled why so many people who are nearby.


"Why do so many people here. Is it because they see me down before ". She asked herself. Actually, she also needs an answer, hoping they will answer that question. but they all do not have the answer. The girl immediately woke up and hit her head,
"Haast basis stupid. Where possible they could see me, people will not see me, stupid, stupid ". She said as she continued to beat his own head.


"Are you okay? ". Asked one of them. The girl was shocked, he stopped beating her head and looked toward the voice. the sound was actually coming from Suho. Suho ventured to ask because he was confused by what she said. The girl look at Suho in disbelief. She's still not convinced that there is someone who can see it in front of it.


"Who are you? ". Suho word again, that makes her completely by surprise. she even could not speak.


"Are you a ghost? ". This time Sehun who asks. She was also soon see towards Sehun. Instead of answering questions Suho and Sehun she actually stood up and waved her hand in his face Sehun. Ensure that they can actually see it. Sehun eyeballs immediately following the motion of a wave of her hand while he was still confused by what she was doing.

 

The girl was very surprised to see Sehun follow the motion of the wave of his hand. She does not believe people can see it.


"You ... can you see me? ". The girl was not just ask Sehun. Because she now no longer look towards Sehun. But all eyes look towards the establishment situated therein. See 12 pairs of eyes that are seen in bewilderment. all member EXO just nodded.


"No. .. not possible. How could they ... ". She stopped talking when she saw the necklace worn by Chanyoel.


"Hey .. hey what are you doing". Chanyoel said as she pulled the necklace worn by him. The girl saw the necklace carefully even flipped through it.


"This is Phoenix. How have you? ". She asked. That makes Chanyoel more confused.


"I got it from .. ". Chanyoel have not had time to continue him words, she was turned away from him, and pulled his hand D.O. See to the ring his uses.


"Ya ... ". shouted D.O


"This is Earth. Why this could also have you? ". Asked the girl again. but D.O not answer her. because she was turned away. The girl saw all of the member EXO attention to every symbol that is on them.


"Why do you have such symbols. How can you ... ". She stopped talking. Like remembering something.


"Wait a minute, lest you ... ". She stopped talking again.


"Do-do what? ". Kai asked who dared to say any more. probably because he was very curious about the girl.

 

"The wings, my wings". The girl did not answer the question Kai. He even closed his eyes and his body back off light. Wing that had been missing now appears again with the breadth and issued a very bright light like previously. This is the second time they saw her showing her wings. And they also remain fascinated by the sight. but the scenery was not too long. The light that shines is slowly disappearing as well as wings. The girl also has opened his eyes again.


"Huft .. fortunately did not hurt my wings. No wonder I felt a strange thing to me ". She said to herself. She then again looked at the EXO member who still see it fixed.


"Hah i am happy get to see you without me having taken the trouble to find you. I do not think that we will meet soon. you guys really are destined to meet with me. I also want to ... ".


"Wait a minute". Tao interrupting her. "What do you mean exactly. Why do you say we're doomed to meet you. Who are you? ". Tao asked sternly. Maybe he can not wait to hear her prattle.


"So you do not know who the real you? ". The girl asked, confused. Everyone just shook his head did not understand.


"You really are ... ". The girl paused. He wanted to give the impression of a shock to them all.

 

 "12 EXO force legend". She said with emphasis on the word that makes all the member EXO surprised.


"What .. !! ". They all shouted.


"Hey why did you scream like that. so you really do not know that your strength ". She asked innocently still.


"If we know. Where possible we ask you ". Xiumin said.


"That's true. I think you already know because you've already saved me ". She said again.


"Saving you. We do not save you ". Chen said confused.


"It's not you who saved me. But it's your strength, and therefore I want to thank you guys. Thanks to the strength of your wings are not damaged or refine. Well even though there is a slight problem with it is your strength. but I remain grateful. " She said with a grateful bow.

 

"Is this all right. I think it's only fiction that never existed. And who you really are ". Ask Baekhyun who still do not believe.


"I was ..". Have not gotten the girl continued. Someone was shouting from a distance. Is none other than their manager.


"Hey you guys were talking to whom? ". The manager asked breathlessly. looks like he just ran the arrival of the manager that makes all the member EXO surprised. Quickly they all cover her with their bodies closer to the girl's really not visible. While she was confused by what they do. But the manager knew there was something they were hiding.


"No. .. We do not talk to anyone ". Kris said lie.


"No. I know you guys were talking to someone. I'd even hear you shout. " Said the manager who still feel suspicious.


"Ah how could we not shout. Maybe you heard wrong. " Luhan also lied.


"No, I'm sure you're talking to someone. Then why do you like covering something up. What do you hide behind ". Asked the manager again.


"Ani, we do not hide anything hyung". Suho tried to convince his manager said. But it did not work.


"I do not believe it. Quickly out of the way I wanted to see what you hide. " The manager encourages the body Baekhun and Chen. Because they were the least of his body a little easier to see what they hide.


"Bu .. but hyung". Chen tried to stop him but failed. The manager managed to push his body along with Baekhyun. They all could only surrender.


"There is nothing". Said the manager then that makes all the member EXO surprised. but right in front of her.


"You really do not see anything hyung". Kai asked convincing.


"No, I do not see anything. Actually, what you hide. " Asked the manager was curious.


"Did not we already said. We do not hide anything ". Lay said.


"All right then. We should just go home and shoot with gerhananya canceled. Because the eclipse is over, as well as because you suddenly disappear for no reason. Ah I do not know what to say about this Mr.Lee So Man ". Said the manager with a bit annoyed.

 

"Mianhae hyung". Answer them all together.


"Never mind. Let's go home ". Invite the manager is still in disgust. While others are immediately confused by the girl. they can not leave alone in the woods.


"What should we do with that girl". Sehun asked, glancing toward the girl. while the girl was seen being Sehun glanced at him and responded with a big smile. Sehun see it soon turned away from her.


"We'd better get her into our dorm." Chanyoel proposal.


"Bringing her into the dorm? ". Baekhyun asked in disbelief.


"Is not nobody can see her except us. Manager can not see it ". Chanyoel word answer Baekhyun.


"So, she will stay in your dorm? ". Kris asked.


"I think yes. Would not you have to go to China tomorrow for the debut. So she will stay in our dorm. "Suho immediately clear who is approved by the other.


"You're coming with us. Tell us everything about what happened today. and from now on you will live with us ". Suho said gently. She just nodded.


"Hey, you guys hurry up". Cried the manager again.


"Ne hyung .. ". They chorused.


Today is really a very tiring day. And also a day filled with lots of mystery. They all did not know that their fate has been started from today.

------

Hey you you> ...!!!

thanks for read my story

how do you think about my story...?

please subcribse and comment my story okay... :D

i hope you happy read my story

Thank you....!!!! ^.^