Accidently on purpose

Indifference

Amber's soul POV

"Be nice with Krystal. Don't let your hungry lion take over."

"I really am hungry actually..." She took 5 cereal bar from her camera bag. "I can't guarantee anything Amber." She mumbled while swallowing those cereal bars.

"Soo, don't make me beg again."

"Argh... we'll see. And stop talking to me. I'll look like a mad girl talking to her self." I gave her a warning smirk. She couldn't stand being talked to when she's focusing on something. "By the way what take her so long?"

"She's gonna be there any moment. I'm sure of it."

"Wanna bet your soul Amber?"

I chocked from swallowing my saliva. In the middle of coughs combo I managed to say "NO".

Sooyoung's eyes got bigger when she saw Krystal behind the entry door. "There you are. You're late for a half of minute." Krys, tried to restrain herself from talking back. I just knew it from the look of her face. "What would happen if I suddenly got hungry and fainted because of you're lateness? My stomach has a strict schedule!"

"What the hell is wrong with you Soo? I specifically told you to be nice...I mean, to restrain yourself from having hunger tantrum or perfection seeker. She might not see me but I'll watch her single move."

She tried to face me "Shut up. It's my kingdom. So i'm in charge." Then she whispered "Try to ask someone to hold his breath for a minute. You'll find out how precious is 30 seconds."

Krystal cut our supposed secret conversation. "I'll work harder. I promise." Her glare screamed determination all over the place.

"Go get dressed then. You have 3 minutes." replied Soo as she turned to Krystal whereby.

"I'll go with her" as I followed her. "I'm not peeking or anything Soo..." Soo covered from disbelief, to prevent herself from mocking and laughing at me. I sighed from her bad assumption on me.

At first I thought the dressing staff were only gonna change her exterior outfit but they kept undressing Krystal until... no-nothing co-covered her. It really was possible to stutter in one's mind... She is absolutely... a goddess. Her figure is perfect; her toned flat belly, her smooth legs, her clavicule showing a beautiful bone structure. Oh my god, I was peeking at her...and I didn't have the strength to close my eyes. I'm so dissapointed at my own moral. I got out of the dressing room.

"Peeking much." Soo put on the 'I told you so' expression. I've got nothing to say to defend myself. "Don't worry if I were you I would get the best of your out of body situation..."

She might be right. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... "Darn it soo. You're making me a ert."

"Who told you to hang around with me?"

"Myself." I said defeated once again.

Krystal's perfume invaded my senses; no matter how strong or different perfume she wore on her, her orginal scent was still very recognizable to me. "I'm ready." she said as she looked down.

"Okay. Stand there and pose. Remember that we want to project elegance and fun." Sooyoung's voice became softer. Krys did what she was told to do. She stood straight in front of Soo's camera while she wiped her hair from her shoulder. She started to overthink and put her hand on her waist believing it's a safe model pose. "No. Just keep me away from those catalogue pose. No and no." Krystal was panicking, she gave in her safe pose then let her hands fall besides her thighs. "Good good now tilt your head." She didn't hesitated to tilt her head. Breathtakingly pretty. " Okay excellent. Try to smile." Soo was even complimenting her. I looked at the photographer to let her see my wide smile. Soo rolled her eyes. On the other hand Krystal managed to curved her moist lips brightly. She seemed happy at that particular seconds. I wondered what she was thinking about. "I love that smile. It seemed sincere." Added Sooyoung. "Kay next outfit."

"O-okay." Krys blurtted out. She went to the changing room.

"I am not gonna follow her this time." I crossed my arms.

"You're gonna regret it." Sooyoung teased.

After Krystal was done changing. Sooyoung switched back to her professional mode.

"Now, krystal. Try to make your own pose. It has to be bang! Dramatic." Soo really seemed to enjoy her job. I noticed that Krystal started to overthink again. She put her hand on her head. I knew this habit of hers when she tried to get out of her confusion. Unexpectedly it turned out pretty well. "Good, you're a natural. Keep moving and try to hold a pose for 2 seconds." Krystal's a good adaptator... she came out with other poses. *click* click*  "Good. Okay we're done." I'm so proud of Krystal... I wished I could hug her.

"Well then. I can go now? I need to visit a sick...friend." She meant me. Didn't she? She didn't forget me after all.

"Soo, say yes!! The faster I find my body the quicker you'll get rid of me." I knew that I made a good point.

"Hmm... Ok sure." she had no choice but accept.

"Thank you for everything."

"Uh, wait. I'll give you a lift."

"I was planning to..."

"I don't take no as an answer."

"Yes. Don't mind if I do."

We were off to the parking lot. I was in the back seat, knowing that the front seat would be occupied by Krystal.

While getting in Soo's jeep, Krystal called her sister. "Unnie, I'm so sorry. I'll go to the hospital with my new boss."

I was able to slightly hear the reply from her sister. "But I've been waiting for a half of hour in the parking lot."

"Soo, what do we do now? Her sister is a pouter...and an excentric person from what I heard from Sulli."

"We just need to wait for Krystal's desicion. She'll come with me because she'll fear losing her job."

Someone knocked the car's front lamp, hard enough for us to notice. It's Krystal's big sister.... Man, we got caught.

"Krys, get out of here." She glared at us fiercely. Suddenly she became shocked...of something. "Sooyoung?"