Soo fun soo reliable

Indifference

Amber's soul POV

She ate like a monster. 6 portions of fried rice gone in a matter of minutes. The world and its paranormal outcomes; Where the hell did all this food go? Sooyoung is the slimmest girl i've ever seen, besides Krystal maybe. Nevertheless, she's a freakin' eating machine.

"This would keep me alive for a couple of hours." Sooyoung was rubbing her flat belly with satisfaction. "Thank you Sulli. Unlike me you're a good cook."

"Cooking for unnie is always a pleasure. You eat everything until the last drop of sauce." Sulli smiled, restraining herself from adding more comments on her big sister's enormous appetite.

"Let me tell you that..." I said, aware that only Sooyoung can hear me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sooyoung voice went up.

"Uhh... I didn't mean to insult you, unnie." She looked nervous.

"Yeah she didn't insult you Soo. Don't be Soosensitive." I teased Sooyoung.

"Shhhhh, shut up." Hitting me where my shoulder is supposed to be. She looked like she's chasing mousqitos. "Oh no, Sulli I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about this crappy transgender fly who has no business but stalk people around."

"Hey! I'm a fly now... bzzzzzzt bzzzzt. Miss Amber at noon. Mister Ambero at night. Bzzzzt" I responded.

"Unnie, you might need a good night sleep. I'll take care of your cameras and belongings."

"Thank you Sulli. You're an angel." The patient girl left us. "Amber? Ambero?" She called me with a spicy tone.

"It's Amber."

"Whatever. I swear if you keep doing this I'll break all the devices that kept you alive. One by one. You won't be able to eat donuts for the rest of your life."

"By that you mean, I'll be dead."

"Yes."

"Why donuts?"

"Because, I'm thinking about eating some." This girl is seriously stoned. "I'm going anyway. Sulli I need to go. I'll be back in a few!"

"You're staying here right?!'

"Yes. Don't worry"

"Okay, careful. Drive slowly."

"Yeah! Soo drive slowly. Don't ignore your angelic sister." I yelled at Sooyoung's ear.

"Ambero sombrero... remember what I just said."

"What's with the nickname?" She glared at me. "Yes ma'am I won't bother you any more."

 

I watch the flow of the city from the window of the car. I miss Krystal... I even missed  her mad face. I don't know how is everybody. Are they mad at me? Are they hopeless of my faith? Or do they feel indifferent about my condition? When I get back to my own body, I'll fix everything in order to live without any burden of the past.

"Hey you're quiet.... I'm not complaining though." She didn't drive as fast as before.

"You happy?"

"Partially. I can relate to what you feel. You didn't want to leave those people that meant to you."

"How do you know?"

"I've been there. Not that I'd been in coma or something."

"I'm a bit lost."

'I left the one I loved because I couldn't forgive myself and I know I can never get a second chance." Between the light from the car in the opposite direction I merely got a sight of a tear in her left eye.

"You haven't moved on, have you?"

"Believe me I already have. I'm this rich, beautiful, talented, tall, and successful person. People would kill to be with me."

"So much for being cocky."

"I have the complete and absolute right to be cocky. Cuz I'm this rich..."

"Cut the crap out would you?"

"Well then get out of my car."

"Sorry. Sorry. I still need you." I would kneel down if I could.

"People don't mess with Choi Sooyoung. That spaghetti brain of yours can at the very least remember that, can't it?"

"Why spaghetti?"

"Ouh, after the donuts, I'll drop by in a pasta house. I need to remember spaghetti's beautful taste."

"I should've never asked you back......"

 

"Welcome to Dnco donuts house." I hardly recognized her because of the mask covering . The eyes of my one and only... Krystal.

"Soo, it's Krystal." I shook her arm.

"Get a grip. You make me forget my orders." She talked without moving her lips. "Oh yes, I would like a dozen of donuts. One from each flavour please." Yes Soo it's so hard to remember that kind of request. Pfft, and I'm becoming sarcastic now...

"That would be... 48 000." the tone of her voice was horribly flat and expressionless. Krys, how are you?

"I'll use this credit card." Krystal took the card and went to back of the counter.

"Soo, it's her." I said. "She looked fine."

"Who?"

"Krystal, the one I left behind."

"Then... you're gay?"

"I don't put a label on it. but yeah I guess..."

Suddenly a loud noise came out of the kitchen. It must've been something big falling onto the ground."

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO BE CAREFUL. YOU WASTED 100 DONUTS."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." Krystal's in trouble.

"You're gonna compensate all of this. Either way!"

"Soo, are you gonna help her?" I asked.

"Why should I?"

"Please.... I'm helpless." I begged like a little sad puppy. "You're a designer and a photographer, aren't you? If you can't help her directly then please help her indirectly. Hire her to be your model or something. I can't stand Krystal being yelled at"

"Do you freakin' expect me to hire a model that is now wearing a mask? I still have my dignity as a photographer. And do you really think being a model meant that you won't get yelled at? It's the same."

"Please.... Don't worry about her face. She's crazy beautiful. Besides she's gonna be under your watch... and mine eventually"

"You're not being objective.. you're blinded by your feelings." Sooyoung paused to take a deep deep breath. "Argh, I knew since the beginning you'll give me nothing but trouble." She entered the kitchen causing the staff to prevent her from going further.

"Miss. This is the staff area only."

"Get out of my way." She came facing the one in charge. "Whatever amount she needs to compensate, I'll pay for her."

"But this is her business... Customers are not allowed to be here."

"Do you want to get paid or not?!" With that people started to obey Sooyoung.

"Who are you?" Krystal was confused.

"It doesn't matter. You owe me. Now I'm hiring you to be my model."

"Thanks Soo. I owe you big time" I hugged Sooyoung from behind.