The Confession

A Confession

 

A/N: I'll make it easy to read.
Dongwoon with THIS COLOUR 
and
Kikwang with THIS COLOUR

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kikwang walked to his place at the corner of his class. He sighed. He never liked sitting at his place because he can’t see what’s the teachers wrote on white board. He is short sightedness, to say the last. He didn’t want to wear glasses because he hated it and contact lens? He is too clumsy to wear it. But the tall guy beside him always helps him with that and Kikwang really glad with the kindness of that guy.

As Kikwang remembered that guy, the nervous feeling suddenly came back to him. He is going to confess to that guy today but still, he didn’t knew how to confess besides the tall guy still a newbie at this school. He got transferred to this school one week ago and Kikwang really nervous if that guy didn’t love him back. This is the first time Kikwang fell in love and the feeling was so great till it makes him can’t breathe. Am I doing the right thing? Am I?

Suddenly a voice came from nowhere in his mind. You are! Even if he didn’t loved you back, at least he knows that you loved him and you absolutely can breathe again after this.

“Hyung~” Dongwoon sang as he ruffled the shortie’s soft hair.

Because of the height, Kikwang needed to lift his head upward to look at Dongwoon and as he lifted his head, his face suddenly redden. God! Son Dongwoon! How could you be so charming day by day?

Dongwoon, who totally saw that Kikwang blushed, ignored the fact and pulled Kikwang to the shortie’s place. Kikwang just followed Dongwoon’s step as he looked down at his shoes not wanting to look at Dongwoon.

As Kikwang and Dongwoon already sat at their place, the teacher came and started his lesson. Dongwoon played with his pen, totally bored with the subject. I mean, who is the person in this earth liked Chemistry?

“When solution P is mixed with solution Q, the temperature of the surroundings goes down because of the surroundings lost heat to the reacting chemical system of P and Q,” Mr. Choi Seunghyun explained.

Dongwoon then looked at Kikwang who totally focus on what Mr. Choi Seunghyun said. He then grinned secretly as he got an idea. He grabbed Kikwang’s right hand –and Kikwang blushed- and wrote something on the hand.

Hyung, Chemist was bored. Don’t you think? I’m fell sleepy right now. =___=

At first Kikwang was confused with Dongwoon but then he smiled. He grabbed his pen and wrote on his hand.

I like Chemist. Don’t you?

As Dongwoon read the sentences, he pouted. He grabbed Kikwang’s hand again and wrote.

Never! Math and Physics are the best!

Kikwang grinned as he read his hand.

I like Chemist and Biology more.

He wrote but then he smiled again. He slowly grabbed Dongwoon’s hand, making the latter looked at him in confuse. Kikwang felt his heart beats faster than usual and it was looked like his heart going to explode.

I… Kikwang wrote. He looked at Dongwoon nervously.

Love…

You…

As he already finished wrote those magic three words, Kikwang buried his face in his desk, not wanting to look at Dongwoon. Dongwoon at first startled with Kikwang sudden confession but then he smiled cheekily.  He grabbed Kikwang’s hand.

Hyung, look at me.

Kikwang moved his head a little to read it. He then looked at Dongwoon who kept smiling like an idiot. Dongwoon grabbed both of Kikwang’s cheek and leaned forward. He then kissed Kikwang sweetly and lovingly, wanting Kikwang to remember the kiss forever. Kikwang widen his eyes at first but, he smiled a bit before kissed Dongwoon’s back. This kiss felt like heaven and Kikwang really wanted to keep the kiss without break it.

One kiss, parted.
Two kiss, parted.
Three kiss, parted.
Four kiss, parted.
Five kiss, parted.
Last kiss, parted.

As Dongwoon broke the last kiss, he smiled sincerely at Kikwang and mouthed.

I love you too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________