Together

Accidentally, It Was Love

 

It’s Monday morning and Yannie is still sleeping.. Her mother is waking her. Yannie opened her eyes but close it again and went back to sleep.. Suddenly came in their house hoping that Yannie is already awake and ready for school.

 

[Yannie and Dongho are neighbors that’s why they go to school together.]

 

Dongho knocks on the door.

 

Mrs. Lee: coming!

 

But before she left Yannie

 

Mrs. Lee: you better take a bath I’m just going down to look who’s there.

 

Mrs. Lee opened the door and saw Dongho smiling to her.. ^^)

 

Dongho: good morning Mrs. Lee!

 

Mrs. Lee: oh Dongho, please come in..

 

Dongho: is Yannie ready for school?

 

Mrs. Lee: nope.. I think she went back to sleep after I wake her a while ago ..

 

Dongho: *scratches the back of his head*

 

Mrs. Lee: my dear, will you wake her?

 

Dongho: *nodded and went to Yannie’s room*

 

When he is already in front of Yannie’s door, he paused for a while and took a deep breath and open the door shouting…

 

Dongho: “GOOD MORNING YANNIE LEE”

 

The sleeping Yannie covered her ears with pillows and ignored dongho’s presence.

 

Dongho: *went close to her and started to wake her* aren’t you going to school?

 

Yannie: ??

 

Dongho: *he said to himself* what should I do?? Hmm..

 

He think for a while..

 

He thought that he must tickle her but..  AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

 

Dongho: it’s already 7:10 and you are still sleeping.. Do you want to be late huh?

 

The sleeping Yannie opened her eyes widely and stood up.

 

Yannie: is it true?!

 

Dongho nodded at her

 

Yannie: ohmigally!!! I’m going to be late If I still sleep!! Aaisshhhhh

 

Dongho: see? You must take a bath, quick..

 

While Yannie is fixing her bed.. Dongho said…

 

Dongho: you must be very thankful to me because I serve as your alarm clock.. haha be ready and we’ll leave after you eat your breakfast..

 

Yannie stands and grab her things and went on the c.r.

 

Dongho leaves Yannie’s room and went on the living room down and he saw Mrs. Lee preparing the breakfast in the kitchen..

 

Mrs. Lee: dongho come here and eat..

 

Dongho: ok, but I’ll wait for Yannie so that  we can eat together..

 

Mrs. Lee: ok if that’s what you want.

 

While waiting Dongho sat on the sofa and glares at the ceiling. After 20 minutes Yannie is done, she goes on the kitchen and sit on the chair. She called Dongho to eat anndddd… They eat together. (^^)

 

---------------- end of chapter 1 -----------------------