~

Uninvited

Rain was pouring down heavily as night crept it. It was dark out, and in weathers like this, Hamin would rather snuggle up in the warmth of his bed accompanied by his girlfriend who was currently overseas. Hamin picked out some clothes to wear out to meet his buddies and sighed. He missed Joy. It has been two months since he saw her in the flesh, and it was killing him. How she survived, he didnt know. But he felt extremely restless without her by his side. His mood wasnt stable, he could be happy one moment and grumpy the next. Like what his friends would say, he was like a girl on her period.

He dug into his wardrobe feeling as lazy as a sloth. He didnt bother looking for what to wear. After a minute or so, he grabbed out a printed tee-shirt, a red tight-fit jean. It didnt matter what shirt he wore, really. He would always wear his favourite huge hoodie over it.

Hamin slipped into his pants and pulled his shirt on, shaking his head slightly to get his fringe off his face. All dressed up, he turned to grab his jacket from the arm of his chair. As he bent slightly, he saw a shadow from the corner of his eye. He decided to ignore it completely and walked back to his room to style up his hair.

As he turned to look into the mirror, he realised it was abit too dark for him to see what he was doing. He let out a grumble of frustration, lazy to walk afew steps a flick the light swtch. He squinted at the mirror, trying his best to see what he was doing to his hair. As he stressed his eyes to see, he saw the same shadow like figure reflected off the mirror, sitting on his bed behind him.

Hamin's heart started racing in his chest. "What the hell is that" he questioned to himself. He didnt dare turn around to see what or who it was. He closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing. He needed to calm down. 

He heard his bed creek slightly like always, when someone gets into or out of bed. He didnt know whether he should be terrified or happy that that thing was no longer on his bed. Just as he was about to open his eyes, his radio went haywire, switching through the different radio stations. His window swung wide open, causing the rain to splash into his room. 

He felt like he was trapped in a horror movie he didnt even know about. 

A sudden warmth blew past his neck, making him shudder. He wanted to get out of there, but was too terrified to even move an inch from where he stood. An eerie laugh filled the room, making him have terrible goosebumps. Never once had he felt this frightened. He said prayers under his breath, hoping that God could help him escape from this terrifying situation.

The sudden touch of cold fingers on his cheek made him flinch. There was no way now that he was ever going to open his eyes to see what was going on around him. "im ed" he thought. "im going to be murdered by a revengeful spirit. oh dear God" Hamin mumbled more prayers hoping he wont die a gruesome death.

Soft lips pressed against his, followed by a cute chuckle.

"You can open your eyes now darling" the little voice sung. That voice.....

Hamin opened his eyes, seeing his girlfriend jumping in delight. He pinched her nose before pulling her into a long tight hug. "You mean little girl, why did you scare me like that!" Hamin complained, making Joy giggle in satisfaction.

 

 

 

Its my first horror oneshot.

I hope you liked it! ♥