I guess that's how it ends.

I'm Sorry

 

 
It was an early monday morning, new start of the week. Luhan was up and ready to pack the last few things before waking up the whole group (exo-m) to leave for Korea, Soeul. Even a blind person can tell he was super excited to head back and meet the rest of EXO, but he was more excited about seeing Sehun.
 
Secretly Luhan always had this hidden love for Sehun, it wasn't the type where he couldn't handle himself and the kid, he just felt so happy seeing the maknae. He would always get Sehun what he wanted and would do anything to please him. Of course he never told Sehun the truth or anyone in the band but Kris. But as a leader Kris knew telling Sehun or anyone else can cause a problem. It might actually freak out the kid, seeing how Luhan doesn't know if Sehun liked him back.
 
Kris would always tell Luhan to just move on and not cause problems or such, it's probably a good idea to move on Luhan always though, but seeing Sehun's smile always made him forget everything. It's almost like he was brain washed.
 
After what seemed to be hours of packing a few things, Luhan finally woke up the whole group, they packed and where on their way to the airport. All decided to eat breakfast at the airport seeing how they would have to wait for the flight. On the way to the airport, each member was busy doing something. Kris and Tao were to busy chit-chatting about stuff, Lay seemed to be intensely into the video game he was playing and Chen and Xiu Min were having a nap.
 
Luhan on the other side couldn't help but smile every minute looking at his lockscreen of his iPhone, it was a picture of him and Sehun goofing around. The smile on Sehun's face gave Luhan butterflies. Ever since trainee years Sehun have been more than a bestfriend, like a really close little brother to Luhan. Seeing how Luhan is older, he would always help Sehun with school work, or even just anything like cleaning his room or some really serious problems like parent issues.
 
They both felt very comfortable with each other. Finally getting to the airport the boys all cleared out of the van and squeezed them selves through the crazy exotics crowd that was surronding the airport, it was even worse inside the airport. The fans were screaming so loud it ruined the mood Luhan was in but it didn't really matter as they got into the plane and are now heading to Korea.
 
Each two members had to sit next to each other, usually Luhan in this situation he'd sit next to Sehun but right now they were seprated and it felt awkward for Luhan but Kris being the older here knew why Luhan seemed a bit down going in. He moved from sitting next to Tao and followed Luhan to the last two seats. 
 
"You should be thankful" Said kris putting his stuff on the overhead. Luhan felt more than happy having someone like Kris to be around him knowing his secret but still not making fun or in any way be disgusted.
 
"Are you excited that much?" Kris said looking at how Luhan smiled randomly looking out the window. Luhan felt a bit embarssed but he smiled dispite feeling like he was teased. Kris smirked and sighed closing his eyes as the belt sign went off.
 
"Is it weird?" Luhan asked. "What?" ,  "Liking.. well you know-" Before Luhan can explain any further he was cut by Kris. "No, it's not weird. May be strange having someone like you chase someone intsead of the vise versa." Luhan was super confused, he blinked twice which made Kris laugh a bit than sigh once more closing his eyes.
 
"Just don't get your self hurt, it's completely fine and not weird." By that last sentence Luhan felt more happy and just sat in silence waiting for the flight to end so he can see Sehun.
 
-After flight safely landed-
 
The others (EXO-K) were already waiting at the airport for the boys to land and were inside a room that wasn't surronded by fans. It was like a welcome room. The guys finally entering they were suprised by the sudden welcoming party even though they arrived late at night. Luhan was too busy looking at the balloons and the welcoming signs to see what made Kris feel a bit sad and mad at the same time.
 
While Exo-M was away, it seems that Sehun found another toy to play around with, Kai. Kai being too busy talking to Xiu Min and having his hand around Sehun's waist, he turned his head to see a glaring Kris, Sehun followed Kai's stare and walked towards Luhan who didn't notice KaixSehun moment they had there.
 
Before Sehun could get to Luhan, Kris hold his wrist and pulled him back, "If it's gonna hurt him don't say it" Kris whispered to Sehun. Sadly the message wasn't really clear with the loud noises of the guys talking and having a blast before heading to the dorms.
 
Kris didn't worry as much seeing how whatever Sehun told Luhan didn't make Luhan lose his smile, he wasn't really sure if he should walk to them and hear what was going on but seeing how Lay was there too with Chanyeol it wasn't like Sehun was going to mention anything. Atleast he didn't think so until after Sehun leaving Chanyeol and Luhan alone also Lay left.
 
Chanyeol had a long conversation with Luhan which made Kris panick a little. "Hyung!...HYUNG!" Kai shouted at Kris. "Y-yes?" 
"Cheers?!?!" said Kai with a huge smile on his face raising his glass of wine to click into Kris' "What for?" Kris asked after almost drinking a sip of his wine. "Me and Sehun are going out" Kai whispered like anyone can hear.. it was too loud for Kris to even adjust the words but hearing 'going out and sehun' in the same sentence made him more shocked.
 
He turned his gaze to the baby faced elder sitting on the couch now with the fake smile on his face. He figured Chanyeol told him, Kai never keeps a secret not even about himself so he probably told everyone by now. Kris felt a sting of pain in his heart, he kept asking himself why but he never really understood why Luhan mattered to him.
 
After the surpise party the guys head to the dorm, at the dorm the quiteness went over the place making it awkward for the boys who were still awake, Chanyeol, Kris, Luhan, D.O. and the loveydovey couple were all still awake. They all sat at the couch in the living room watching some old movies. Luhan felt empty and worthless without Sehun besides him, he turned his gaze to look at him happy sitting there very close to Kai.
 
Kris sensed Luhan's sadness and got up with a glare still on his face, he grabbed Luhan's wrist and pulled outside the dorm and down the stairs to some cleaning room in the building, he pushed the boy to the inside and closed the door. 
"Forget about him,"
"Kri-"
"NOW!"
"I love him-"
"He doesn't love you that way! Move on!"
After a long wait for Luhan to say something; he instead suddenly let all the hidden tears to just burst out of his eyes and down his cheeks. "I'm sorry to get you into this" Luhan apologized.
"I told you to do what you like but getting your self hurt is something else." Kris said grabbing Luhan to his side and hugging him tight letting the baby faced tears drench his shirt.
"You deserve better"
 
heart.gif
 
BeePerfect here; this is my first time writing just one chapter story. Excuse any spelling mistakes or if it makes no sense I apologize for that too;
I seriously love HunHan and KrisTao but I don't really do so I just made a little drama here .. haha.
Anyhow~ I hope you like it. If I get good feed back I might actually do more of these.