Chapter 3

Promise

When Woohyun finished his meeting in Busan, he quickly took his iPhone out from his pocket and dialed his only one's phone. A sweet voice appeared from the other line.

 

Yobosayo~ is your meeting finish? Woohyun chuckled when he heard the cute voice. He misses that voice.

 

Neh~ now, I will come back now. Woohyun said while smiling. 

 

I think you better come tomorrow. Because it is already late today. Sungyeol told Woohyun. Woohyun just nodded.

 

Yeah I know, Yeol. But, I can't wait to see you beauty.  He said to his lover, Sungyeol. Sungyeol chuckled at his cheesiness.

 

Arraso, arraso. Then I will wait you. Okay? Sungyeol said. Woohyun was pleased when he heard sweet words from Sungyeol.

 

Neh, I will come right now. See you back in Seoul. Woohyun said.

 

Neh, bye bye. Sungyeol hang up the phone. Although Sungyeol hang up, Woohyun just stare at the phone and smiled.

Lee Sungyeol, yes, he is the only one who owe his heart...

 

 

 

----------------------------------------- 

 

 

"Sunggyu, I am going home." Myungsoo said as he came out from his room.

 

"What? Going back to Seoul in this late? I think you should go back tomorrow." Sunggyu suggested.

 

"It is fine, I am going now." Myungsoo said.

 

"Myungsoo ah, don't be stubborn. Listen to hyung, it is dangerous to go back at night alone." Sunggyu said to Myungsoo.

 

"Don't worry, bastard. I can do it myself. That's why I don't want to come here, ." Myungsoo hissed Sunggyu and left the house. Sunggyu just sighed.

He can do nothing because Myungsoo never obey his advices and he knew Myungsoo hate him to death.

 

 

I hope you drive carefully, Myungsoo ah. Be careful...

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

Stupid stupid stupid stupid! I hate him! I so damn hate him! He think he is the best! I am not going to listen his advice. Damn! ! ! Bastard!  Myungsoo was too angry because Sunggyu didn't let him go back to Seoul. That's why I hate him. I don't want to go to Busan. I hate him! I am so unlucky to have a brother like him.

 

 

 Myungsoo's mind is not in the driving. He unknowingly turned the right. Accidentally, Myungsoo's car hit the car which is going on it's way.

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes.

 

 

*Bang

 

 

The two car crashed...

 

 

----------------------------

 

*Thunder strikes

 

 

"Ahh," Sungyeol dropped the glass in his hands. He looked at the pieces of the glasses which is on the floor. 

 

 

Is Woohyun okay? 

 

 

Sungyeol came to the window while the rain are dropping heavily from the black sky.  The sky is dark and all is quiet but the dropping rain rules the whole surroundings. Sungyeol is worried for Woohyun.

 

"I hope he is okay," Sungyeol mumbles himself.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

*ring ring

 

Sungyeol opened his eyes because of the phone ringing. 

 

 

Aigoo! I fall asleep on the couch. I think Woohyun is phoning because he just arrived from Busan.

 

 

Sungyeol grabbed the phone with a smile.

 

Yobosayo Sungyeol answered the phone with his usual cute voice.

 

Yeol... The voice didn't belong to his beloved's.

 

Hoya? Aigoo! Why do you call me this early? Sungyeol asked a bit annoyed with Hoya for waking him up from his sleep.

 

Yeol, listen to me. His voice sounded serious. Sungyeol said nothing but he knew something is wrong to Hoya.

 

Yes, I am listening. Sungyeol replied casually.

 

Yeol, Woohyun... Hoya paused. When Sungyeol heard the name ‘Woohyun’, his mood changes into serious.

 

Woohyun what? What happen to my Hyunnie? Sungyeol asked, panicked.  He heard Hoya sighed.

 

I'm sorry to say Yeol, but— Sungyeol cut what Hoya said.

 

Stop talking the non-sense. Go to the main point right now. Sungyeol isn't patient with Hoya anymore. 

 

 

Yeol, Woo-Woohyun is-is de-dead. 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

*run and hide myself

MIANHAEYO!!! Sorry to all Nuclears, I have already killed Namu. It is too hard for me to kill Woohyun. Because I am also a Nuclear and a hardcore WooYeol shipper

Well back to main point,  MyungYeol moments are coming soon.  So, Sungyeol will have a real hard time without Woohyun.

Do you guys remember the promise between WooYeol? That will reflect later.  

Aigoo! I am a spoiler, I don't know why. Aishh!

Anyway, enjoy the new update!

 

MyungYeol moment is coming...

 

 

---------------------------------------