Prologue

Pretending

Hello! This is me reptar and my friend-our should I say, my editor presenting the new story, PRETENDING! Thank you so much for the people who subscribes and comments, bytheway I will reply the comments in the below! ^^

Oh right, this chapter won't be long because this is still only the epilogue ^^ But anyway enjoy the story~~~


 

Choi’s Resident

 

RIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!

Siwon jumped from his bed when he heard his alarm ringing so loudly. He hit the alarm to shut it off and sat in his bed, trying to regain his mind first. Then, he got off from his bed while scratching his neck and began to searchhis towel. After 10 minutes in the bathroom, he got out already fully clothed with his uniform and well-combed hair. He grabbed his school bag and came down to the kitchen where his step-mother was preparing breakfast.

“Good morning Mom!” Siwon came closer to his mom and kissed her cheek. Mrs. Cho giggled at his oldest son's sweet behaviour.

“Good morning Siwon-ah, as usual you always come down at 6.15 AM and you never late! Aishhhhmy son is such a good boy!” Mrs.Cho pinched Siwon cheek lovingly and Siwon smiled. He was so happy that Mrs. Cho came to his family and be his mom. He then released himself and put his bag on the sofa.

“Okay now what I have to do now is waking up............”

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! GEDUBRAK!!!

“......Kyuhyun.”  Siwon turned his head when he heard a scream from upstairs.

“YAH KYUHYUN WHAT HAPPENED?!” Without second thought, he ran upstairs to Kyuhyun’s room, ignoring his mother laughs from the kitchen.

When Siwon reached his brother’s room, he flung the door and saw the brunette was rubbing his with pained expression. “Ouch, it hurts......” Kyuhyun mumbled. Siwon who was worried helplessy at first, couldn't help but chuckled seeing his cute little brother whinning like a child, oh of course he wouldn’t say it out loud or Kyuhyun would kill him!

“Morning Kyu~” Siwon whispered in Kyuhyun’s ear while helping the boy stand up.

“Aaaaa don’t whisper in my ears, it tickles!” Kyuhyun whined while standing up, still pouting.

“Hehehe, are you alright? Why the heck you can fell down like that? Aish so clumsy!”

“Yeah, I’m fine! Just another bad luck, don’t worry about me! And I’m not clumsy!” Kyuhyun growled at Siwon while rubbing off the dust on his pants.

“Hmm okay then, stand up and go wash yourself! After that, come down and eat your breakfast, arasso?” Siwon said and ruffled Kyuhyun’s hair.

“.....Mmm, usually there’s no lesson on the first day of new semester, right? So can I just stay at home? Hyung pweaseeeee?” Kyuhyun made a puppy eyes and he knew Siwon couldn’t resist that. Siwon gulped, but he wouldn’t give in, not this time, he had give the boy his kindness too much! He shook his head and glared at Kyuhyun.

“No excuses! Go wash yourself and get dressed, now! And don’t protest!” Siwon shouted when he saw his younger brother wanted to say something.

Kyuhyun pouted more, he was really pissed off by his brother. Then he felt something struck  in his head, he wanted to make his older brother pay, he smiled evilly and started to circle his arms on Siwon’s neck and pushed his body until there was almost no space. Siwon swallowed his saliva, “Wha-what a-are y-y-you do-doing?” Okay great, now I can’t even talk normally! Aish this is so dangerous , STUPID KYUHYUN!!! Kyuhyun just eyed Siwon seductively and then he leaned forward until his lips touched Siwon’s cheek. Siwon froze in his place, didn’t expect this situation.

Kyuhyun smiled when he saw Siwon’s reaction, then he Siwon cheek and released him. “That’s what you got when you pissed me off! Weekkk!” Kyuhyun gave Siwon a mehrong and ran to the bathroom, left Siwon who was glued to the floor because suddenly he felt weak after Kyuhyun kissed his cheek.

H-he just kissed me in the cheek, right? I’m not dreaming, am I? Oh god, my heart is about to burst out gahhhh and I feel my cheek is hot too! God, it’s real right? Oh even if this is a dream it’s okay, but just don’t wake me up, ohmy........... Eh wait, why I feel weird down there. I looked down and see there’s a big bulg in my pants. Oh ........

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I’M ERECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  Siwon shouted while running to his bathroom inside his bedroom, didn’t care about his surrounding at all. He didn’t even greet his father who was just get out from his room.

“What the........” Mr. Choi who was just about to come downstairs, shocked seeing his oldest son fled to his room like there will be no tomorrow. 

 

*************************************

 

Shim’s Mansion

 

“Min, Minnie, wake up baby....” Yunho shook his baby who was still in a deep sleep. Changmin just grumbled and put the pillow on his face. Yunho chuckled seeing his boyfriend’s childish act. He really wanted to spend his morning just gazing off at his baby sleeping’s face, but unfortunately, Changmin had to go tothe school today.

He shook Changmin’s body again but sighed when the boy didn’t stir up at all, haish this boy, how should I wake him up? Mmmmm ah I know!

“Min, if you don’t wake upsoon, I will you right here and right now......” Yunho whispered to Changmin’s ear while holding his laughs. Changmin who heard this suddenly got up and glared at Yunho.

“E....EH BWOH?!!!!!”

Yunho couldn’t stand his boyfriend cuteness and laughed hard, aishhh my boyfriend is so cute! Changmin just pouted seeing Yunho who was laughing at him. “Yah, don’t laugh! It's not like I'm afraid t-to lose m-my vir-ity! YAH STOP LAUGHING!!! Aaaaa pabo Yunnie! I hate you!” Changmin crossed his arms on the chest and turned his back at Yunho.

Yunho who was still laughing, stopped when heard his boyfriend angry tone. Yunho moved closer and turned Changmin body back so they were face to face again.  “Mianhae baby, you know I love you, please don’t hate me, ne?”

“Ugh..... Please not that face again! Aish yeahyeahyeah I love you too Yun. But I’m too lazy to go to school today, can I just stay at home?”

“Mmmmm if you don’t go then I won’t tell you about the surprise that I have for you…” Yunho said while grinning. He grabbed Changmin and held him bridal style while walking to the bathroom. Changmin snuggled on his chest , making the older man smiled sweetly,  the smile that would make all his subordinates die in shock because see their superior can smile like that.

“Eh?A surprise? I love surprise! What is it? What is it? Tell me!”

“ Well, I just signed up for a job, and you know what that job is?” Yunho asked Changmin teasingly, while the latter just shook his head innocently.  “I will be your homeroom teacher in your school! But don’t ask me why I can be your teacher, you know I can do whatever I want, right?”

“......Jinjja? YEAYYY that means you will always be by my side! BANZAI!!!” Changmin swayed in Yunho’s hold, making the man stumbled a bit. “Eh wait… how about your work in the family?”

“Ah, don’t worry about it! I can handle it, I’m the almighty Jung Yunho after all! Besides, I will do anything only to be able with my baby all the time!”Yunho chuckled a little while leaned forward until his nose brushed with Changmin’s, making Changmin giggled because of his mushy boyfriend."Now get to the bath, okay?"

“ Okay! Wait, you haven’t give me my morning kiss…” Changmin’s smile fade away as he remembered that his Yunnie hasn't gave him his favorite thing in the morning.

“Oh right I forgot!” Yunho grinned awkwardly. “Now close you eyes babe! Or I won’t give you the morning kiss!”

Changmin pouted but still closed his eyes obediently, ready for the kiss. He tried not to smile, but well in the end he just couldn’t stop the urge to smile and smiled widely, made Yunho chuckled at his adorable boyfriend act. Then, their lips met each other, at first Yunho wanted to be just a peck but Changmin grabbed his hair and pulled him closer, deepening their kiss. They kissed passionately, lunged for each other. Then, Yunho nibbled at Changmin’s lower lip, asking him for an entrance. Changmin gladly opened his mouth and they fight for the dominance until Yunho won, made Changmin groaned. Then Changmin let the older explored his mouth cavern while he was playing some strands of his lover’s hair lovingly. After playing with each other’s tounge and there are some moans, they parted away. The sight of Changmin’s swollen lips making Yunho wanted to attack the boy again, he eyed the younger man with lust and Changmin understood what Yunho’s want so he smirked and kissed Yunho angrily and they were making out again for the second time, until they felt out of breath.

 “I-Iwant more, Yunnie…” Changmin who was still breathless, demanded more when realized that Yunho broke off the kiss.

“Nonono Min, you have to prepare yourself for school! Now, be a good boy and wash yourself!”Yunho pinched Changmin's nose and put him in the bathtub while helping the boy to get his clothes off. Then when the boy was fully , Yunho turned his head,not wanting to see the boy,because if he saw his boyfriend like that he was one-hundred percent sure he would jump off to Min.But  of course, Changmin was oblivious as usual! Poor Yunho!

"Urgh okay~ Hey Yun, I wonder what will happen this year! I hope there will be a lot of interesting things happen!" Changmin said while grinning. Yunho just smiled and closed the bathroom's door. They still didn't know that they will face down a winding road ahead.


Next chapter will be the official first chapter and ChangKyu will meet each other for the first time eu kyang kyang~  Oh right, I will try to write angst in this fic, it's a real challenge for me, because I'm a really happy-go-lucky person, but yeah I want to write it hehehe! Thank you all for reading this, ppyong~

 

@kpopcurse: Thank you! This an update for you, hope you like it! ^^

@ChoAnnK: Of course, there will be a lot of Wonkyu moments in this fic :D

@yunjaefor: I can't promise you anything, but yeah I love happy ending, so don't worry hehehe

@Beniikyuwon: it's okay, I'm crazy too kyaaa XDDDD

@bubblekyu: don't worry there'll be a lot of WonKyu moments! About the ending, I'm sorry I can't promise you anything, but yeah I love homin and Changkyu too! ^^

@rilakumaA: there's no way Changmin will be left behind, kekeke, don't worry uri Changmin and everyone in this fic will be happy in the end! XDDD

@lovinkyu: Awwwww thank you! >.< I hope so too, but I love ChangKyu too, so it's kinda hard to decide the ending ^^

@YuuYuu: I know, I like them too, hhhh ^^-