He wants me to call him 'Oppa'.

No Other Like You

Jam’s POV.

 “Girls, attention please! Come here.” We all diverted our attention to Manager Shin and obeyed what he said. Afterwards, he continued on what he is saying, “We’ll be moving into your dorms now.” My face formed into a frown when I heard that. I knew that this was going to happen. I didn’t want to leave my parents, for God’s sake!

 “What? That would be so exciting, Manager Shin Oppa!” Jaira, our maknae said with an excited tone. Yeah, I knew it’s exciting but still.. leaving my parents is really the worst thing to do. “B-but Oppa, how about my parents—what will they do without me?” I suddenly asked.

 “I know, girls. I understand it. But every idol has to undergo this, right? I guess you all knew that already. All idol groups are living together. And good news, your parents already agreed. No need for permissions and we need to get going now, okay? Your things are packed already. It’s in the van.” Manager Oppa said.

 “Whoa, that’s cool, oppa! Thanks,’ by the way!” Soo Mi said, clapping her hands. Oppa glared at Soo Mi and said, “Don’t ever call me Oppa alone, okay? Call me Manager Oppa!” We all laughed as he rolled his eyes.

 “That’s alright, Oppa! We’ll call you that when only us are together, is that alright?” I exclaimed, giving a funny look as I smirked. Oppa sighed but soon gave up. I know he can’t resist us, especially when I am doing some aegyo to him.

 “Ugh, you know me so well, Jam. That aegyo of yours never failed on me.” I laughed at him and afterwards gave him a straight face and said, “Well, let’s get back to our topic. Can’t we go to our parents first and say our goodbyes?”

 “Not now, Jam. We really need to go now, I’ll give you a free day within this week to visit your parents, I swear. Remember girls, you have debuted now, okay? More and more projects are coming your way—put that on mind. You are not trainees anymore, please.” Manager Oppa told us sternly. I just nodded my head and frowned.

 “That’s alright, Jam. Come on, let’s go now. I know you are excited.” Min Seul said as she placed her arms around my shoulders. We started walking outside the practice room and to our van. Few minutes later, we reached the place—Omona! Is this really it? There’s no house in here! What the hell!

 “Aigoo! What happened, sir? Where is the dorm?” Manager Oppa almost freaked out as he spoke to the man standing in front of him. I guess he is the one who owned this place.

 “I’m sorry but the dorm broke down yesterday night. The workers built the dorm with low quality materials since we don’t have money and we tried to contact you all this time but you didn’t answer. We were really shocked on what had happened last night. We’re really sorry and we’re returning to you the down payment you have paid last year. Sorry for the inconvenience.” Manager Oppa almost fainted on what he heard. We, too, almost fainted. Where will we live now?

 “What will happen to us, Oppa?” Jary asked, almost teary-eyed. Manager Oppa immediately took his mobile phone from his pocket and dialed some digits.

 “Are you calling Uncle?” I asked as Manager Oppa nodded his head. He excused himself from us and went in some place. Btw, SM’s founder Lee Soo Man is my uncle and SNSD’s Sunny is my older sister. I know that I have many connections in the showbiz world but what can I do, right? It runs in our blood. Kidding.

 “Unnie, what should we do now?! Where the hell will we live?” Jaira asked and tapped my shoulder. The others went by my side too. Is it really the role of the leader to answer all the questions during a critic situation just like this? Why did I even have to be the leader? I’m not even the oldest one. Keke~ I just noticed that all the leader in idol groups are the oldest one among all of them.

 “I don’t know too. I really don’t know. But, don’t worry girls! Manager Oppa is now talking to Uncle Soo Man.” The girls sighed in relief in what I have said. After a few minutes of waiting, Manager Oppa finally came back with a smile plastered on his face. Something good must have happened?

 “Manager Oppa, what happened? Where will we live now?” Soo Mi asked in a concerned tone.

 Oppa grinned teasingly and said, “You’ll be living in Super Junior’s dorm while we’re waiting for your dorm to be built again.” My eyes grew wide as I heard the words, ‘Super Junior.’

 “Aigoo! I’m a big fan of them! This must be a dream, right girls?” I almost collapsed. I’m really a fan of them, I swear. Their music and style is really awesome! I pinched myself hard and I felt pain! This is really reality!

 “I know right, Jammy-ah?” Manager Oppa laughed foolishly as the girls surrounded me again asking questions like, ‘Who are they, unnie?’, ‘Are they handsome?’ and ‘Aren’t they SNSD’s love team?’

 “I’ll entertain your questions later, okay? For now, let’s just go there—quickly!” I shouted as I ran back to the van. I’m so much excited! I really wanted to be close to them ever since we’re in training days.

 “Yah! You are really excited! Are they handsome?” Jary asked, growing hope in her. She really likes handsome and cute boys. Beware if you are one. Kidding. Keke!

 After a few minutes of driving, Manager Oppa said that we are already in here. But, we’re just in front of the SM entertainment’s building. Is Oppa lost or something? “What’s happening? We just came back in here.” I asked, scratching my head.

 “Actually, Super Junior’s dorm is on the very top floor of this building. Shh, the media, fans, and even the other idol groups except the idol groups in SM Entertainment don’t know about this. You all better keep your mouth shut, kay?” Manager Oppa explained.

 “What?! You mean they live on the 30th floor?!” Min Seul said in a very loud voice. Jaira suddenly shouted, “JUNG MIN SEUL UNNIE! SHUT UP.” We all laughed at our maknae as we entered the building.

 We stepped inside the elevator and pressed the 30th floor button. As we reached the 30th floor, we felt very dizzy. Especially me, I couldn’t even walk properly now! I know it’s too exaggerated but I’m the person who felts easily dizzy when it comes to things like this. When I’m in a long ride, I even tend to vomit. But I’m not telling anyone of them now, they might just get worried.

 “So, are you all ready to enter?” Manager Oppa asked. All of them answered, ‘Neh’ except me. I felt dizzier now, what the hell! Manager Oppa knocked on the door and Sungmin sunbae opened it! Oh my gosh, I wanted to scream badly for seeing a Super Junior member in their own flesh but I just can’t because I’m feeling dizzy.

 “Annyeong haseyo. Five Angels imnida.” We all greeted in chorus except our manager and bowed in front of him.

 “Annyeong Haseyo, Sungmin imnida. So, you are the girls who’ll live with us, hmm?” Sungmin asked in a polite way. I couldn’t take this anymore. I’m about to collapse? , I suddenly fell down on my knees, but I’m still conscious. What the hell, I’m embarrassing myself in front of a Super Junior member!

 “Unnie!” Jaira shouted as she noticed me fell down on my knees.

 “, Jammy-ah!!” The others shouted and even Sungmin went near me and suddenly.. carried me! OH MY GOSH. Words can’t tell how much I’m happy right now! I can’t believe that a Super Junior member is carrying me!

 “What are you doing?” I whispered, with a faint voice. I’m still that dizzy but still felt happiness since I’m being carried by a Super Junior member.

 “I’ll just carry you inside and let you lye on a bed. You almost collapsed!” Sungmin said as we entered the house. As we enter, I heard the other Super Junior members said, ‘Is that the leader of Five Angels?’ and ‘What happened to her, Sungmin-ah?’

 “She-almost-collapsed-so-I’ll-just-carry-her-to-my-room-Talk-to-the-other-girls-first-They-are-the-ones-who’ll-be-living-with-us. The-Five-Angels.” Sungmin said in one breath and hurriedly went to one room and there he placed me on the bed. I felt much relaxed when he laid me on the bed. At last, comfort.

 “Sigh. Thank you! I almost died out of dizziness there.” I said, touching my head and massaging it a bit.

 “Gwenchana? I almost thought that way too.” We both laughed at what he had said. He’s really a funny person. I just smiled at him and continued massaging my head.

 “I’m Sung—“ I cut him off and said, “I know you, you are Sungmin! I’m Jam by the way. I’m the leader.”

 “Whoa. So, you are a Super Junior fan, eh?” Sungmin asked as I felt my face flushed red.

 “I’m a big fan. Keke.” I answered as I hid my face with my palm. Seconds later, I felt Sungmin’s hand on mine as he tried to remove my hands off my face! He surely really is a sweet person. I’ve seen a lot of videos of him with Sunny unnie and they are really being sweet to each other just like a couple.

 “Sunbae, I’ll ask you something.” I paused for a while and continued, “Are you and Sunny unnie really in a relationship?” Sungmin laughed at my question.

 “So, you are the one who’s older sister is Sunny-ah? Kekeke~ You did misunderstood our acts on our radio show, right? We are not! Actually, I’ll tell you a secret. Your unnie is really 2 PM Taecyeon’s girl friend. Only Super Junior, SNSD and 2PM members knew about that. So, keep quiet, kay?” My mouth formed into an ‘O’ when I heard about that thing. Hmm, that Sunny bunny!

 “Unnie never told me about it. I hate her.” I said, rolling my eyes as Sungmin laughed at me. “Oh, I’m confused. I thought Yoona unnie and Taecyeon sunbae are the ones who are in a relationship?”

 “That is just rumors. Don’t believe in it. Sooner or later, when your group gets much popularity too, you’ll be experiencing having rumors too.” Sungmin sunbae sighed and continued, “Actually, when the media caught you girls are living here, that would be a very, very, very big rumor or maybe scandal, I tell you.”

 “Sunbae, please help us adjust to the showbiz world..” I said, biting my lower lip. That’s all I can say. By the way sunbae is speaks, I’m actually scared that I entered the world of show business.

 “Sure, Jam. Ooh, btw, just call me oppa, okay?” My eyes gleamed as I heard him said that. A Super Junior member wanted me to call him ‘Oppa’! Oh my gosh! This is really a dream come true.

 “Okay, Oppa.” He smiled at me with his sweetest smile ever.