Comedy? I don't even know... - Part 1

Comedy? I don't even know... - Part 1

Super Junior and FOOD


"What's that smell?" Leeteuk screwed up his face in disgust as he walked through the dorm door.
Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows, covering his face with the sleeve of his favourite hoody, "Is something burning?"
The two boys dragged their bags into the dorm and then looked around.

"Heechul hyung!" Sungmin pouted, "Where are you?"

They heard a crash from Heechul's bedroom, they knew better than to go in there to check it out, so instead they waited patiently until Heechul finally came out.

"Aish" He immediately put his hand over his nmouth and nose, "What's that smell?"
"We were about to ask you the same thing" Leeteuk waved a hand infront of his face to try and circulate the air.

Heechul's eyes widened suddenly, "Yesung was cooking"

The other two boys stared at Heechul, "You let Yesung cook!?" Leeteuk shrieked.

"Did somebody say my name?" Yesung wandered out of the kitchen carrying a plate of something questionable looking.
Heechul, Leeteuk and Sungmin looked at the plate in Yesung's hands, "Yesung" Heechul, who still had a hand covering his nose, backed away slightly "What is that? On your plate?"

"Toast" Yesung answered, looking slightly puzzled.

Leeteuk examined the said "toast" and furrowed his eyebrows, "Isn't it a little....burnt?"

"Burnt?" Yesung repeated, "It's not burnt. It just have flavour!"






I started a "A day in the life of Super Junior" fan-fic but didn't finish it, I just liked this part alot :D

NEXT UP...
Super Junior and AWKWARD MOMENTS