The most perfect dream ever!

Meeting Sungri from dream to life

this is just a dream I had. Everything is true until the last part! Thanks:)

"Okay," ms.Barnred yelled out to the class. "Since spring break is over, youve lost a lot of knowledge. So, in order for you to gain it back, I prepared a pop quiz and don't go awh on me, because before break, I already warned you that there'll be a pop quiz." 

oh dang it! Min-Ji! Why do you always forget about the most important stuff of all?! Oh right, because you're too into the kpop world this whole break! 

"I totally forgot there was a quiz!" I said to my neighbor Victoria. 

"I told you on Friday night to study!" oh right, she did warn me. "What were you doing?"

"k-kpop?" I said quietly. 

"Min-Ji," she held onto my shoulders and shook me. "GET OVER THE KPOP THINGS!" 

"Test has begun!" said ms.Barnred. "You should be quiet." 

when the test got to my table. I looked at it blankly. Show the molecular movement from the sun to the atmosphere. HOW DO I DO THAT?! :0

"wait," she stopped all of us. "let's take a little tour of a place. I'm sure you'll love it." 

she walked out the classroom and we followed her. Then she stopped at ms.Solk's room. Hm.. What are we doing here? She opened her door and IT WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM BREAK! Theres like 10 coffee machines! OMO. What happened? Did she win a lottery? 

"here," ms.solk came and handed is each a cup. "try all these coffee and rate them." she held out a sticky note. 

everyone  nodded excitedly and began drinking. Then Ivan dropped a cup and splashed onto the ground.

"sorry," he bowed down. 

"no, it's fine." ms. Solk laughed. "WE'LL TAKE A COFFEE BATHE!"

she started turning on all the coffee machines and coffee started to hit the floor. Oh geez. I need to get out of this nut hole. I silently backed away and slipped out of the door. 

"I'm singing my blue-u-u,~"

I KNOW THAT SONG! I followed the sound out to the courtyard. There were girls sitting on benches, looking up. 

"since I won the violin contest," a girl said. "I'd like to have super junior come and meet us." 

"I'm very sorry," said the voice behind the window above us. "but super junior cannot come today. But if you can guess the name of this group, they can come down and meet you. Sing it again guys."

"I'm singing my blue-u-u~"

"I don't know," the girls mumbled to each other. 

"BIG BANG!" I yelled out.

"CORRECT!" the voice yelled back. Followed by their song Alive.

OMG OMG OMG, Big bang is walking out! But... But... But where's Sungri? I see daesung, Taeyang, top, and g dragon, but I dont see Sungri. 

t.o.p came and gave me a high five. Taeyang came and gave me a hug. Daesung gave me a punch, and g dragon gave me a hug. "where's Sungri?" I asked g dragon before he could let go. 

"he's still up there." g dragon answered. "he won't come down." 

"Why?" I asked him.

"broke up with his girlfriend." 

oh.... 

"go make him feel better. " g dragon said. "please." 

I nodded and slowly walked up the stairs. 

once I got to the room, I knocked. 

"come in." 

I walked in and there's SUNG-SUNGRI! He's wearing a black v neck and he's laying on the bed. Guess this was the nurses office. "who are you?" he asked me. 

"m-m-min-Ji.". I said quietly. "OPPA! CAN I HAVE A HUG?" 

"yeah," he smiled. "come here." he put his arms out. 

but he's still laying down... Oh well. I went into his arms and he gave me a LONG LONG bear hug. Oh dang. He's really hurt. 

"oppa." I said out of breath. Yes. He's still hugging me. 

no sound. IS HE ASLEEP?! 

"oppa..." 

"eh?"

"you're still hugging onto me." I said. 

he immidiatly let go. "oh, sorry," he sat up. "You heard from GD?"

I nodded uncomfortably. 

"let's go take some pictures." he suggested. 

I nodded and we went off campus. 

first, we stopped at the Eiffel tower, then we popped into of the statue of liberty, and then before the sun set down, we stopped at the taj mahal. 

this must be a dream. We sat infrot of the taj Mahal and watched the sun set. 

"min-Ji" he turned and looked at me. 

"eh oppa?" 

"they said that if you kiss the one you love here, you'd be with them forever." he looked at me deeply in the eye. 

I nodded. Does he mean that he...

his head came closer and closer towards me. He wants to be with me?

"MINJI!" 

"AHH!" I sat up. WHAT!! IT WAS A DREAM?! 

"SUKI!!!!!" I screamed. "YOU COULD'VE WOKEN ME UP A LITTLE LATER! SOMETHING GOOD WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!"

"well," she put her hands on her hips. "A Korean dude is outside looking for you." 

eh? Who?

I hurried and got dressed and cleaned up. I headed downstairs. 

NO. FREAKEN. WAY.

Sungri was. WAS SITTING AT THE DINING TABLE EATING BREAKFAST WITH MY UMMA AND APPA! WHAT?! 

"Ahem." I cleared my throat.

"oh," Sungri turned around. "min-Ji, I think we forgot something at the taj mahal."

Eep!

he came forward and kissed me on the lip. OH VEY! 

after he pulled away, I turned to umma. "he's-he's- he's my-"

I looked at Sungri to finish it off. 

"Boyfriend." Sungri finished for me. Oh thank goodness. 

"ah." umma smiled. "welcome to the family."