Main Squeeze

Main Squeeze One Shot

 

Hope you enjoy!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

            I look up at the white ceiling as I finish my long narcissistic session with the photographers and their hi-tech cameras. Smiles here, a few winks there, and a little exposure, but nothing too much or too little. Being an idol meant little privacy and the media slowly pushes that boundary line until I'm half- or sometimes even pants-less. Times like those, I feel like a magician, who sold his soul to the devil or the dead; either way someone else is controlling me. 

            "Khun-hyung?" an eye-smiling cutie with a "donk" or a "cake" as most would like to call it says as he approaches me with his face covered in make-up, hair perfectly coiffed and outfit totally on the bad boy style. 

            "Hn?" I say turning to face my dongsaeng.

            "Can you find Woodong? He has to do the shoot after me and he hasn't done his make-up yet." he says with his brows furrowing and his lips slightly frowning.

            "Wasn't he on the phone by the couch?" I ask wondering where the chubby cheek boy could have run off to.

            "Channie checked and said he left a while ago." my dongsaeng says sounding a bit worried. I pat his shoulders and give him a warm smile.

            "Don't worry. I'll find him. I always do." I say as I lightly direct him to the cameras and head out to find my chubby cheek friend. I walk over to the snack table, bathroom, and the dressing room, but still couldn't find him. I walk out of the studio and head to the backyard hoping he's running around with one of the pets we are modeling with today. However, there still isn't a sign of him. 

            "Woodong, where are you?" I say loudly out of frustration. I look up at the blue sky in defeat, and suddenly feel the heat on my face and the humidity surrounding my boy next door styled outfit. I turn around about to leave when I realize that we're doing three locations for the shoot today. I turn back again and walk to the garden where we're doing our last concept of the day. 

            The scent of multiple flowers fill my lungs and I walk until I see a familiar blonde napping on a soft cushioned garden swing right in the middle of the green room. Of course. I tiptoe, careful not to wake the chubby cheek boy with his messy blonde hair, lips slightly apart, and shirt somewhat wrinkled. I stop right in front of his listless body and couldn't help a smile from forming on my face. He looks more of an angel than I do when he's resting like this. I slowly tousle his messy hair and touch his soft baby cheeks as gentle as possible, so he won't wake up. I let my hand fall down to his shoulders and rub them gently.

            "You're so cute." I whisper and continue to smile as my hands reach down to his smooth hands. I hold onto them not wanting to let go and sit beside him. However, I let go of his hands, so I can lightly slide his head down to my shoulders. I sit there completely still and embrace the world of memories that's flooding my mind.

            I picture his small foxlike eyes narrowing at me when we first met. His jelly-like body flowing to the music blasting on the radio, while we are on break. His lullaby-like voice practicing the lines for our new song. His chubby cheeks puffing out when he's conflicted and his pink lips slightly pouting when he doesn't want to do something. 

            I picture us bonding over music and jamming silently to Rain's new song, while sharing head phones. My hands wrapping around his waist as he jumps for joy because he successfully did a flip for our comeback stage. His pearly white teeth flashing at me when we make fun of the others. His soft, but aggressive lips taking me to a land of desire and lust even with a thin sheet of paper in the way.

            His every gaze meeting mine sends a chill down my spine and every touch electrifies a fiery passion inside of me. Even his very existence, makes my stomach whirl around and sometimes I feel dizzy from it all. I take a deep breath craving for his welcoming yet addictive scent, when I feel hands wrapping around my waist. I open my eyes slightly alarm and smile at the sight of a big baby hugging his teddy bear like his life depends on it.

            "Hyung~~ What took you so long?" the blonde mumbles hugging me tighter. I place my arms around him as he leans on my chest. I nestle my head on top of his and decide to miss our long schedule for the day.

            "Sorry to keep you waiting~~" I whisper in his ear and turn slightly to face him. He opens his eyes, blinks at me, and then goes back to sleep. I pinch his cheeks with my free hand and he attempts to bite my fingers. "Yah!"

            "What?" he says grinning at me and sitting up. I frown for a second and miss his warm body so close to mine. 

            "Did you just try to bi--" I try to finish when I feel those soft lips lightly brushing against mine and pulling away right after. Such a tease.

            "Ne, but now I'm kissing you." he says as he closes the space between us and connects our lips together again. His kisses are very slow and sensual, which makes me feel warmer than ever. A moan escapes my lips as he on my button lip, which fortunately for me triggers the beast inside my Woobaby. He wraps his hands around my neck and his tongue starts to  my lips begging for entrance. I smirk at his impatience and let our tongues battle it out. However, he cheats and leans on me, so my back falls on the swing with him on top of me. I feel his lips curve into a smile and I wrap my arms around his waist. 

            "This could get ugly if anybody sees us." I say before I at his bottom lip.

            "You're right." *kiss* We should" *kiss* "stop." he says, but starts nibbling on my ear. I moaned completely taken aback by Wooyoung's teeth and tongue. I shiver as a wave of electricity flows all over my body, when my stupid phone rings.

            ~~You can be my corona and lime and I can be your main squeeze.~~

            Really phone?! Now?!! Ugh. I move my left hand away from his waist and go into my pocket when his right hand stops me short.

            “The vibration---” he stops and grinds his y hips into mine. “feels great.” he continues, while pressing his body against mine again only this time something hard and bulging from the both of us joins in on the fun.

            Man, if JYP-hyung knew what we're doing right now he'd kill us for sure. Oh well. ;P