The confession and two broken hearts.

The Unforgotten Love

The last 5 minutes you have been standing next to the empty class room's door.Well.. not so empty In it was your childhoods best friend, Minki.

You had texted him to see you after school because you had two thing's to say.

'How will I tell this to him....' 

After another minute you took a deep breath and opened the door only to see him smiling at you.

'Don't smile at me, I don't deserve it...'

That smile made your heart clench even more of the words you are gonna tell.

''Soooo... _______ what did you want to tell me?''

He again smiled that oh so cheeky smile with stars dancing in his eye's.

You dropped you gaze at your feet as you took another deep breath. 

''Minki....... Iloveyou" You blurted and shot your hands to your face.

Peeking thrum your fingers you saw him coming closer. He took your hands from your face and looked deep in your eye's.

"______......______ do you really mean it?'' he asked in voce that was full of love. You node and the next moment you felt his lips on your's.

The feeling was nothing you could imagine of those soft lips shot electricity thrum your body at there every moment.

But then...... you remember the other thing you needed to tell.

You pushed away from him tier's streaming down your cheek's.

He was confused. ''____ did I do something wrong?'' you shook your head.

He was more confused. ''Then what is it? Talk to me ______. you know you can tell me everything."

You shook your head. you couldn't do it, it broke your heart and you couldn't say it out laud.

''Minki I'm sorry. I'm sorry" you cried out as you ran out your long hair flowing behind you.

He stood there too shocked and confused to ketch you in time.

______________________________

Next day Minki went to your family's apartment and rung your door bell.

You weren't answering your phone or replying text messages'. After 3 minutes no one was coming to the door.

'That's strange. ____ mom always is at home on Saturdays'  

He rung the door bell some more. Till the old nice ahjuma from neighbors went out.

"Son what are you looking for?"

"Do you know where ____ and here family is? They aren't answering there door." He asked her.

"Oh, they didn't tell you? They left for America her father had to go their because of his job.''

And at that moment all expressions left his face and his world crushed down.

Now It all made sense the pushing, the crying and her repeating 'I'm sorry....' as she ran away.

She was gone and he didn't know if he will ever see her again.

 

                                                       And that is when the expressionless Choi Minki we know was made...........

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~~

Hi!

Sorry but my crazynes made me make it in to parts. XD

so next part will be after 2 years

hope you can wait! 

Comments are loved! heart