1

I like you, Luhan.

 “Bye ~~~, see you tomorrow!” Those were the last words from your best friend, Daerom before she leaved. You looked up the sky and sighed. *It is going to rain in 1…2…3.* As excepted, rain started to fall from the sky. *Great, just great. How am I supposed to go home now?*

You were staring at a particular thing. Suddenly, you saw someone you really like. Someone you really admired. *Wait, isn’t that Luhan? WAIT, he is coming here!*

You tried to look away so that Luhan will not be able to see your red face. Suddenly… “Can I sit here?” you turned around to that similar voice. You trying hard to control your happiness. “Su-Sure. Have a sit please.”

“Thanks.” Luhan beamed and sat next beside you. He looks at you and smile. *This girl, I have been trying to get closer to her since last year. And, only now I have the chances. Will use this chance perfectly.* “So, you are waiting for?”

You blinked innocently. You looked around and pointed to yourself, “Are you talking to me or someone else?”  Luhan chuckled at your question. *Cute.*

“I’m talking to you. I do not know anyone here except ypou.” You cleared your throat. Your lips automatically formed a smile when you look at Luhan.  “I am waiting for the rain to stop.  So that I can walk back happily.” Luhan’s eyes sparkled. “Alone?” he asked. You nodded.

“So, if you don’t mind, can I walk you home? Well, I have a umbrella with me now.” *He is gonna walk me home… for real?* You pinched your own cheeks and screamed. *that was hurt. So, I’m not dreaming?* Luhan saw your uneasy face, “Well, if you do not mind-“ “I do not mind! Plus I need to go home now! It’s getting late.” You smiled. Luhan giggled and he opened up the umbrella. He grabbed your shoulder and brings your closer to him.

You looked at him and noticed how close you were. You looked at his eyes, and realized he was staring at you. You immediately looked away. “Well, I am doing this because I am afraid you will get a cold though. That is why.” You just smiled. *I cannot believe that I just walked with my own crush. Feels like in my dream.*

Suddenly, Luhan dropped the umbrella and hugged you. “What on earth is he doing?! I thought he said he don’t want me to catch a cold then he… Wait, we are hugging, in the middle of the rain?!*

Luhan pulled you back and stared into your eyes. He touches your wet hair and then your faces. You were too shocked to do anything. “Do you have any idea how much I like you?” Luhan asked you while staring into your eyes.

Your cheeks reddened. You cannot believe that your own crush just said that to you. “Do you like me, ~~~~?” He asked you. As you didn’t answer his question, he leaned closer to you. “I ask you again. Do you like me, ~~~~?” you can feel his heartbeat as he was hugging you. “you smiled and hugged him tightly. “Yes, I do.” He pulled you back and kissed your lips. You did not protest, but you responded to his kiss. You can say that he’s a good kisser.

*Oh god thanks for everything.* “I love you, ~~~~.” Luhan says before continued kissing you. You smiled and say, “I love you, too."

--- 

THE END! SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR ;)

Will start a new story later^^