Chapter 03

We’re better off as friends

 

        Sigh.

 

        It’s already 12pm. I got up and do my usual chores.

 

        As I was taking a bath, Junhyung’s face started to flash through my head. The hug…It felt so warm.. I don’t know, but why am I like this. I’ve never felt this kind of feeling before…I keep the shower on for about 18mins or so without doing anything, I just stand there staring at a blank space…and then I realize that a smile on my face has appeared. I think I’m really in love with this guy.

 

        After I took a shower I dress myself up and headed to the bookstore. I was looking for some romance book because I’m so tired to read adventure kind of novels. As I was walking through the ‘romance’ pavilion I saw some guy making out with one of the staff…I think because the girl is wearing a blue collar shirt and there’s the name of the store at the back. I didn’t paid much attention to them because it’s none of my business but then I saw a familiar face…and yes it’s Junhyung.

 

        I have no words.

 

        I just stand there, not knowing what to do. I know, I should’ve run, turn my back or of course go away from where he is. But no I just stand there shock. A minute later, Junhyung notice me and we glance at each other. “see ya later babe” He said to the staff. The girl starts arranging her clothes and while she pass through me she gives me an evil glare.

 

        Junhyung lean towards my ear and “Hey” he said. Then he walks out of the store.

 

        I…I…I…

        Started to cry. I know, I know I have no rights. But why, why does it hurt so much.

 

        I went to the coffee shop nearby to cool myself down, then some guy: he’s tall, he have a charming face and I think he’s a good person walks toward me and give me a sincere smile… “Hi” he said.