1st member (ME)

Cherry Love 체리 러브

1st applicant (ME) :  Daemi

tumblr_lx12jyZ72t1qfwyu2o1_500.png

AFF Username: 5StarAngel

 
Full name:
Jung Dae Mi/ Jung Daemi
 
Birthday:
5th Feb
 
Age:
 16 
 
Born in:
Busan, South Korea
 
Nationality:
Korean
 
Languages spoken:
Japanese
English
Chinese
Korean
 
Nicknames:
The Shy Dancing Maknae, The Shy Girl With A Shy Voice, The Clever but Shy One, The Shy Rapper Maknae
 
Character used: 
Arooki (Ulzzang)
 
Personality:
Shy, nice, polite
 
Likes:
•Cute stuff
•Candies
•Sweets
•Fluffy toys
•Chocolates
•Aegyo
•Singing
•Dancing
 
Dislikes:
Insects 
Food courts 
Hawker centres
 
Fears:
The dark,
Ghosts
Blackouts
 
Habits: 
Always bites her fingernails when she is nervous
 
Still needs her teddy bear when she wants to sleep
 
•Cups her cheek when blushing

•Pouts when teased/irritated

Scream everytime see cockroaches or other insects no matter how small it it

•She will pinch her nose every time she walks past a smoker,she doesn't care if it's rude to be so obvious.
 
•She is always not on-time
 
Childhood history:
Daemi was a girl whos parents divorced when she was 5 while Daehyun, 9. Daemi and her brother was placed into custody into their father. Daemi and Daehyun were very hardworking.  After 5 years of hard work, Daemi's father, sent her to the US to study, while Daehyun went to become a singer. That's when she met her best friends, Jessica, Tiffany and Amber. They were the classmates as well as neighbours of Daemi. For the past 1 year, Daemi got along with them well. But Tiffany and Jessica suddenly audition for SM Entertainment and got in. Daemi cries as she bids goodbye to her 2 best friends. Only Amber is left. After 1 and a half year, Amber and Daemi audition for SM Entertainment too, and they both get in. They travel to Seoul, and that's when Daemi's life changed...
 
Family members:
Jung In Ho: The father. He is a rich businessman with everything. He has the world's most biggest car company ever.
 
Lee Seo Mi: The mother. She abandoned Daemi.
 
Jung Daehyun: The brother. The wonderful, shy and caring brother. He likes to tease Daemi and loves to see her angry pout.
 
Family background:
Rich
 
Relationship:
Later 
 
Boyfriend:
B1A4 Sandeul: He's probably all the girls ideal boyfriend. He is SUPER shy and cute! But he He's sweet,caring,thoughtful,gentleman,shy and loyal.He's a very funny and cute guy who never fail to make you tear at his joke. He can be very very sweet and romantic,more romantic than those dramas. He's always sticks to her like a glue and it hard to shrug him off.There's only one bad thing he get jealous very very easily and overprotective.He will gives off those death stares that will send chills down your spine when anyone tries to hit on her.You dare to hurt her or badmouthing about her,you will find yourself living in hell.
 
Friends:
The Fantastic Four
 
SNSD Jessica: Best friend -She met Dae Mi in the US. After that they became good friends. She is also Tiffany's, Amber's and Dae Mi's best friend. She is also an ice princess and she loves to sleep. She is the "High Pitch Voice" in the group.
 
f(x) Amber: Best friend -She met Dae Mi in the US. After that they became good friends. Although she may look like a tomboy, but excatly she isn't one. She is the "Fierce Rapper" in the group.
 
SNSD Tiffany: Best friend -Same like Jessica and Amber, she met Dae Mi in the US and they became good friends. She is the "Umma and Eye-Winking Queen" of the group.
 
The others:
B1A4 Baro: Best friend -He and Dae Mi were childhood sweethearts. But they've had broken up.
 
B1A4 Jinyoung: Friend -He has a crush on Dae Mi
 
Stage name: Daemi
 
Position: Vocalist, Main Rapper, Face of The Group, Maknae
 
Solo fanclub name: Peace Is Music/SSS
 
Other talents:

• Speaking: She knows fluent Chinese, Japanese and English. Even though she's not Chinese, American or Japanese

• Singing: She has a sweet, shy and smooth high pitch voice, but not so high as Jessica. But if she works very hard, she will make it to like IU. She is also a Tenor because she was an ex-choir member. But she can rap too!

• Instruments: She can play the piano and viola

• Dancing: Even though she is the maknae, she has the moves! 
Pre-debut: 16th April 2012
 
 
Persona:  
 
Solo member symbol:
 
treble-clef-peace-sign-heart-tattoo.jpg
 
Hey guys~ I know I'm being a little too crazy here, but it should be creative as this! ^^ As for the languages, MAXIMUM is 4! As for the nationality, you can be HALF-_____, HALF-________. NO quarters or whatever! As for the "Fantastic Four" thing, I am the "Shy Girl With A Shy Voice".