Invisible

My own little Fairytale about you & I {Hiatus}

The teacher was praising Taemin because he did ooh so good on the test. I want to vomit.. All the other girls always sighed and drooled when they saw him. Guess I was the only normal person. Just because he's in SHINee doesn't make him 500 times better than everyone else. I looked down on my own test. I actually did better than him! He got 60% right out of 100% But I got 95% But did they ever praise me? No! And when the teacher checked who were in school and who were absent. Well.. I guess no one would even notice if I jumped out of the window in clown-clothes. I sighed and looked out of the window, my head resting in my hand, when i remembered that I needed to hurry home today to get new clothes on and then to the fashionshow rehearsal. My thoughts died out when the clock rang. 

On my way to class I bumped into someone and fell down on my . "Aigoo~ I'm so sorry! I should have watched were I was walking!!" An annoying voice said panicked. Seems like Taemin. "Yeah, you should!" I snapped. He gave me his hand to help me up, but I hit it and got up by myself. When I walked past him I stepped hard on his foot. I actually felt relieved after being .. well .. a towards him.



Taemin's P.O.V

I didn't know what I did, for her to be that mad at me. Her name was May, I think? I really regret that I were that kind towards her, since she was everything else but kind to me. What did I do to her!? I shaked head at her and began walking again. She was weird and silent. Very silent. No one ever noticed her. She always sat in the corner of the class and looked out of the window. I shaked my head once again and walked to my class. "TAEMIIIN~" I heard somebody shout at me. I looked behind me and it was, of course, the girls from my class. Sometimes it could be a little annoying, but I didn't say anything. I looked at the three girls infront of me. They were really pretty, especially one of them, Yuri. I've always had a good eye to her.. "I got tickets to your koncert.. Can't I come backstage too? Please?" Yuri asked. "Uhm.. Yeah, of course! I'll try and see what I can do!" I answered back, happy. "Good. See you tonight, oppa!" She smiled, kissed my cheek and then walked giggling away with the other girls.

 

May's P.O.V

I told a teacher I was feeling bad, and he answered annoyed that I should go home.How sweet. Like everyone else he didn't care at all. I took my schoolbag and left. On the way home I went into a shop and bought a fashionmagazine and soda. After some time of walking I found a bench and sat down. I read the magazine and drank my soda. Suddenly I saw an *vagabond* who were shouting "The end is near! The end is near!" I took my camera up and took a few pictures of him while laughing. Then he came over to me. "Do you have a little money you can give me?" he asked me. "Yeah, of course!" I smiled and gave him some money. "Thank you! Thank you! God will spare good people like you" he bowed. No way! I thought. I walked over to my apartment where I was living all alone. My parent were dead and my brother moved to another place in Korea. When I got to the door in my apartment the door was open. I took my keys up, since that was the only thing I could have as a weapon and walked inside. "Hello..?"