Imagine #3

Imagine

 

 

Minhyuk ruffled his hair frustratedly. What did he just do? Asking Junhyung to go with him for a double date?

 

He sighed as he looked at his phone wallpaper, a picture of you and him smiling. He smiled. He loves you, there's no doubt in that. But he's confused. He was torn. What is it he's feeling for hara? His heart beats rapidly at the thought of her. And yet when your image comes to his mind, he'll calm down. It's like two different pole. The one makes him crazy, the other one gives him the comfort and love no one can ever give him.

He feels guilty. He knows what he did is wrong but he couldn't help it.  His friends walked inside their apartment, giving him weird looks.

"Jiyeon noona's not here?" Sungjae, the maknae of the group asked.

"No. She's cooking dinner for Junhyung hyung and L.Joe." Minhyuk said, causing the latter's eyes to brightened.

"HYUNG! Can i go to noona's house? Ilhoon hyung, let's gooo! i want to eat noona's cooking." Sungjae started to whine.

"Y-yaaah!" Ilhoon pry himself off of Sungjae who kept clinging on him.

"I want to go too!" eunkwang, the leader said in glee.

Minhyuk gaped at his friends who started to agree to go to your house.

"She's my girlfriend!" he whined.

"Wae? Jealous, minhyuk-hyung?" Changsub teased.

Minhyuk blushed and sighed in defeat as the rest of them kept teasing him. And after too much pestering, Minhyuk finally called you.

"Oppa?" Your sweet voice greeted the boys.

"JIYEEEOOOONNN NOONAA!!!!" Ilhoon shouted.

"Ilhoon? Annyeong!" you laughed.

"NOONAA!" Sungjae also screamed.

"Hey, sungjae. is everyone there? Am i on speaker"

"yeah, Did you eat?" Minhyuk grabbed the phone.

"I did. Have you? Hello guys, and Eunkwang oppa." You greeted.

"Come here, Jiyeon-aaahh... i need your cooking!" changsub said with aegyo.

"I will, Changsub-ah. Oppa, Junhyung oppa is asking when should we meet?" you asked.

"where are you going?" The rest of the guys started to question you and Minhyuk.

"we're going to Lotte!" you squealed in joy.

"WE WANT TO COME!!!!" Sungjae and Ilhoon said.

"The more the merrier! You guys should go too! We haven't met in a while!" you said.

"ers." Minhyuk muttered under his breath.

***

"NOOOONAAA" The voice boomed through the Lotte entrance as you spot BToB's maknae, Ilhoon, and Peniel waving their hands in hype while running to you.

"Who?" Junhyung asked.

"BToB!" you smiled widely.

Hara tilted her head.

"It's my boyfriend's friends, unni." you explained.

"Noona we missed you!" Sungjae gives you a bear hug and being a lot taller than you he could easily lifted you up and hug you like a teddy bear.

"not fair! let me hug noona too, sungjae!"

"YAH! i want to hug noona too!"

peniel and Ilhoon childishly argued while Junhyung raised his eyebrows in amusement and Hara giggled.

"oh, hello hyung." Hyunsik greeted.

"hey." Junhyung greeted everyone and introduced Hara.

"L.Joe's not coming?" Hyunsik asked.

"He wasn't going to come but when i told him you guys will be here, he said okay. and he's  buying some things" You pointed at a store.

"Let's have fun noona!" Ilhoon and Sungjae grab each of your hand and pulled you away from Minhyuk who's been wrapping his arm around your waist.

Minhyuk was lost in his own thoughts as he secretly stole glances at Hara. He snapped out of his day dream when you got 'kidnapped'.

"YAH!!! THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU'RE TAKING IDIOTS!" Minhyuk chase them.

You laughed as the two youngest run for their lives while plling you with them.

 

***

2012/04/19 Thursday

By Seoulchae

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMCHAN OPPAAA!!! <3 <3