Confussion

Confussing During A Music Bank Event

After they were done performing their song "Lucifer", they all roamed around backstage with SHINee. Just talking about themselves and the other band members.

"I mean seriously. I was in my car a few days ago, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Kangin were with me and the weirdest thing happened.." SungMin said.

"I rolled down the window because it was hot in the car and stuff. So a group of girls saw us. What did they say again? I forget..." Kangin said while rubbing his neck in embarrasment.

"Oh yeah me too....Leeteuk-hyung, do you remember?" Kyuhyun said. SHINee decided to listen to their conversation.

"Yeah. So Kangin rolled down the window and a group of girls saw us. And one of them was like 'hey look it's Super Junior'. All of the girls, expect one, were trying to get our attention....And the one who didn't stare at me oddly, she asked her friends 'hey who is that guy?'.  'Oh that's Leeteuk' She said. And the girl who asked the question looked at me and says 'oh i hate that guy'...." Leeteuk explained. Both SHINee and Super Junior laughed.

"Oh yeah! I remember know!" Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk just sighed as he grabbed his shirt and puts it on. (Yeah he wasn't wearing it xD).

"Leeteuk, I just noticed something about you..." Onew randomed said.

"And what is that ?" Kangin asked as he bear hugged Leeteuk from behind, wrapping his arms around Leeteuk's waist and resting his chin on Leeteuk's shoulder. Everyone cheered as Leeteuk put his hand on Kangin's cheek.

"YOU HAVE ABS!!" Onew exclaimed.

"No joke! Leeteuk has a GREAT body, if any of you guys even noticed..." Yesung said.

"I noticed when Kyuhyun's solo came up and we formed this triangle form. Leeteuk was behind Kyuhyun to his right and we were all doing this kind of hip thingy. Leeteuk didn't have his shirt on and it was just like 'work it, baby, work it'." SungMin said making everyone laugh.

"Show them hone.." Kangin suggested.

"Yeah show them..show them!!" Kyuhyun chanted as Kangin let's go of him. Leeteuk blushed from embrassement as he grabbed the bottom of his shirt. As soon as he lifted it up, everyone exclaims.

"Wow!" Siwon exclaimed.

"Geez! You WERE right Yesung!" Donghae agreed with Siwon.

"They are better than mine~" Eunhyuk whines. Onew looked at Key, who was happily rolling on the floor dying in laughter. Maybe I should tell them...Onew thought as he smiled.

"If I had to rate that from a 1 to 10. I'd say..." Kangin thought. "I would say infinity. What does infinity mean in my book? It means 'holy . I'm jealous'." Kangin said. Leeteuk put his shirt down, laughing.

"Oh one more thing!" Siwon said and ran over to Key and Onew.

"A little bird told me that you two are dating..."Siwon said to OnKey.  "Is that true?" OnKey blushed madly and looked away.

"Who told you that exactly?" Onew asked Siwon as everyone formed a circle around them.

"SungMin..." Siwon said and pointed to SungMin.

"What?! Eunhyuk told me..."SungMin said. Siwon looked at Eunhyuk, who did behind Donghae, his boyfriend.

"I knew but I swore I didn't tell anyone...But you know SungMin! He's a freaking master at martial arts!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"So is it true?" Yesung asked. Onew nods.

"Yeah it is true..." Key said.

"We've been dating for two days now.."Onew whispered.

"Kiss..." Yesung said while looking at them. Key just buried his face into Onew's chest.

"Do it..Prove that you guys are dating..." Kyuhyun suggested.

"Aww~ Look at poor little Key..He's so shy.." Minho said. Everyone started chanting 'kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!' Onew pushed Key away from his gently, and he leaned in real close.

"I bet this is their first kiss.." TaeMin giggled.

"It is.." Onew said before kissing Key, who closed his eyes.

"I bet they are going to make out..."Yesung  said.

"How much?" Donghae looked at Yesing.

"15 bucks..." Yesung smiled.

"I doubt it. Key's too shy and Onew's also too shy.." Shindong said.

"15 bucks put it in. It's a bet.." Yesung said evilly.

"Alright. You're on..." Both Kyuhyun and Donghae said. Onew put his hand on this side of Key's hips and the other one on the side of his neck. Key put his hands on Onew's hips, bring him closer as they entered a make-out.

"AHA! COUGH IT UP, 15 BUCKS ALL AROUND. MHM, ALL MINE" Yesung said, collecting the money from every band member in Super Junior and in SHInee.