Baby, we keep the faith eternally

Baby, we keep the faith eternally

 

Title : Baby, We keep the Faith eternally

Pairing : Yunjae, and YooSuMin

Author : Jung Jin Rin

Rating : PG 13

Genre : IDK =="

Length : Oneshot

Disclaimer : I don't own Yunjae and TVXQ. But, I always dream on to own them, at least just one of them ^^v

 

======

 

 

"Changmin-ie, let's go! We don't have enough time, you know..." shouts yunho who is standing at the door.

"I know, hyung..Aish, Why can't you just be patient for a while?" Shouts Changmin back as walks towards the door.

"Let's go!" Yunho ignores Changmin's complaint.

 

-----

 

Yunho and Changmin are waiting the owner to open the door and let them in. 5 seconds later, the owner open the door with smile.

"Hey..Come in, we're waiting for you two..." says Jaejoong as the owner of this luxury house. Changmin hug him while says "I miss you, hyung".

"I miss you too,min..Junsu and Yoochun waiting you inside." Changmin nods and understand his position right now, walks and leave the two lovebirds alone.

 

"Jaejoong ah, I miss you" says yunho as walks towards his lover. And hug him...Yunho knows...Knows very well, for Jaejoong, his arms is the safest place. The best place which never make his baby sad or worry. Yes, That's Yunho's best arms.

"Hmmm...." says Jaejoong simply. He closes his eyes and smell yunho's scent. How much he misses his lover.

Jaejoong is happy now. Very very happy. Finally he can meet his lover after....hmmm, Let see...How long they didn't meet each other? 5 month? Or maybe more..

 

"Hey, Are you crying?" Yunho broke their embrace and lift Jaejoong's chin up. "Why are you crying, baby?"

Jaejoong only shakes his head and hide his face again in Yunho's chest.

Yunho stay silent, smile and his lover's back.

 

3 minutes later...

 

"Hyuuunng...I'm hung...

Changmin close his mouth when he see yunho puts his finger in his lips. Changmin nods and go back to living room.

 

"Jaejoong ah...Baby, let's go in,hmm...They're waiting for us. Today we want to celebrate our anniversary, right?" Yunho broke their embrace once again and wipes Jaejoong's tears.

Jaejoong closes his eyes when he feel a kiss in his forehead.

"I love you" murmur Jaejoong.

"I love you more baby..Let's go.." Yunho hold Jaejong's hand as they walk into living room.

 

------

 

"Hmm, By the way, hyung...Where's the food? I'm so hungry..."

"Today, i want to cook together with you,min. What do you think?" Jaejoong smiles when he see Changmin's pout.

"Hyuuung, you know it well, right..I can't cook. I come today just want to enjoy your cooking. So here i am..."

"Changmin....please...." Jaejoong shows his weapon. The best puppy eyes in the world, yunho ever said.

"Aish, Okay..Okay..Let's do it now, I'm starving here..." Changmin can't resist Jae's puppy eyes, walks to the kitchen.

"Yes..." Says Jaejoong happily.

 

Yunho - Junsu - Yoochun only shake their head. The Soul Fighter who they miss the most is back.

How they miss the moment when five of them together.

 

2 hours in the kitchen. It's not that bad actually. After struggling with flours, eggs, and vegetables everywhere, Changmin's success to cooking. He's proud with what he has done tonight.

"Ah Finally...

"Cooking isn't that bad, right?" Asks Jaejoong as prepare the dinning table with Yoochun and Yunho.

"Hmm..I think so...

 

After finish their dinner and wash them. Five of them sit in couch and watching news in the LCD.

"Shinhwa..After 4 years hiatus, they finally come back with their new album. The Return. And Shinhwa Changjo celebrate their idol's comeback with banner every where........

 

"Hyung, When will we be like Shinhwa sunbaenim?" murmur Changmin slowly.

"We will, Changmin. Some day." answers Yunho surely.

"Yes, I know. But....When,hyung? When will we sing together in one stage? When...I..." 

"Changmin ah~" Junsu who sits beside Changmin, hugs Changmin tightly and says "Some day, we will comeback as five. Just waiting patiently,hmm"

The 3vothers come to Changmin and hug him as well.

 

 

"Cassiopeia called it as Dong Bang Family hug"

 

"Ah, I remember something" says Yoochun as he runs to one of Jae's room...

"Taaaadddaaa...." Yoochun shows some of their lightstick.  東方神起 ‏'s lightstick. Always Keep the Faith's lightstick. TVXQ's lightstick. W's lightstick. and every lightstick that Cassiopeia have.

 

 

"What the meaning behind these, yoochun ah?" asks Jaejoong.

"Nothing. I just want to shows you. I got this from Cassiopeia this morning and there's a message. It's so touching, you know..Let me read this for you all...

Yoochun takes an envelope in his pocket. Red envelope to be exact.

 

"You got my letter, yoochun? Ah, Finally. I could say this to you. There're a lot of lightstick that i gave to you. I hope. I really wish those lightstick can illuminates every step you take.  Not only you, but also Five of you.  Because i know...I understand that we, Cassiopeia, can't illuminates your step everyday. 

Whenever you see the lightstick, i hope you always remember that we, Cassiopeia, always stand by your side whatever your decision and no matter what happen later.

You see, There're so many Cassiopeia who turn their back and take a side. But, like people said "The more people leave, The more people come". So please, Don't worry about us and do the best like you always do.

Let's walk together and work harder. You, boys, work harder to protect TVXQ. And I will work harder and more harder to protect our Cassiopeia -our Red Ocean-

Just, Comeback when you think it's the right time for you to comeback, because..we can wait..Like you ever said 'Not only two years, but even until twenty, two hundred, two thousand years…we always have to be together.'

While waiting you comeback, I will promise you one thing : I will protect our biggest pride, Red ocean, for you. No matter what happen, no one can take our pride, right? This is my promise as a Cassiopeia. I will always keep this promise in my heart for you, for us, and for everyone.

Thank you for beautiful memories which you all gave to me. My prayers always be with you, boys.

Always Keep The Faith, Yoochun...Always be happy, Junsu. Always smile, Jaejoong. Always be cool, Changmin. Always be strong, Yunho. Always Remember that I will be there whenever you need me, Dong Bang Shin Ki.

Whatever your decision, my love towards you never change. Never. I won't give up with this kind of love. Cassiopeia's love to Dong Bang Shin Ki. Thank you, yoochun ah..."

 

"You...know, this message is simple and not really that special. But...when you read and listen this with all your heart, this simple message give you so much strength to keep fighting. You can feel it, right?" Says Yoochun after reading that message. The good side of this lawsuit is Yoochun become stronger. He almost never to cry nowadays.

"Yes, I feel it. The strength that Cassiopeia give to us. Cassiopeia's love towards Dong Bang Shin Ki are amazing, right?" reply Yunho.

 

Silence...

Silence...

Still stay silent....

 

"Nah, Let's turn on those lightstick. We celebrate our anniversary today, right? Let's go to backyard...." Junsu try to break the silence and cheer them up.

"You're right...Let's go,hyung.." says Changmin with his wide smile and Yoochun following them.

 

"Let's go,baby..." Yunho hold Jae's hand but Jaejoong stops him.

"What's wrong,hmm?" Yunho turn his body to face his baby.

Jaejoong kiss yunho's lips while saying "I love you".

Yunho smile and says "I love you too"...

 

-----

 

11.50 PM - 25th December 2012

 

"In ten minutes, we will celebrate our 9th anniversary. But before it late, Merry Christmas to you, guys....Can you give me a Dong Bang hug?" Yunho says as spreads his arm, offering hug.

Yoochun, the first one who accept this offering. Jaesumin following them and then, this is the second Dong Bang hug they had today.

 

-----

 

00.00 AM - 26th December 2012..

 

"Jaaaa, Today is 26th December...As a leader, I want to say something to you, guys...I'm so grateful that i can have you all by my side for 9 years and so on. Happy 9th Anniversary, Dong Bang Shin Ki..." Cheers Yunho.

"Happy 9th Anniversary, Dong Bang Shin Ki....Let's fly high together.." says Junsu with his huge smile. So cute, really.

"And now, Can you give me a Dong Bang Hug, hyung?" says Changmin as mimics Yunho's word before.

Yunho smirks while smile, and hugs his beloved maknae...

Jaejoong pats Changmin head, while Yoosu still keep giggle..

 

This is the 3rd Dong Bang Hug they had today...

 

This is the Dong Bang Hug for their 9th Anniversary...

 

This is the Dong Bang Hug that encourage them, for sure, to keep fighting and survive...

 

This is the Dong Bang Hug which means a lot to them and to their fans, Cassiopeia.

 

With just a simple hug, Cassiopeia always know how strong their bond.

With just a simple hug, Dong Bang Shin Ki know that they still have each other..

To rely on..

To keep Fighting..

To survive...

To Fly high...

and,

To be happy...

 

How much they miss to hug each other on the stage..

 

------

 

Not only Cassiopeia who miss them for standing together in one stage but they, as well, miss their moments together.

 

Their moments when they debuted 9 years ago...

Their moments when they won so many awards..

Their moments when they could hug each other on stage...

Their moments when they sang together...

Their moments when they cried together..

Their moments when they hold a concert in Tokyo Dome.

Their moments when Cassiopeia shouted "믿어요" always and always...

Their moments when they did an acapella.

 

No one can beat the perfection of DB5K harmony, that's the fact and everyone accept this.

 

----

 

"Hyung, let play with this fireworks. As the celebration of our anniversary this year. Making a wish and Who knows next year we will come back as FIVE." Changmin shouts very excited.

"Yes, Let's play and pray...

 

They set off the fireworks, and play like tonight is The Seoul Internation Fireworks Festival. They tease each other and run around the garden.

 

"Kekekekeke..Changmin-ie, catch me if you can..Hahahahaha.." Junsu runs and sticking out his tongue.

"Ya! Ya! you, Dolphin...Aish..." Changmin runs as fast as possible to catch his sweet enemy, Junsu.

 

Childish, yes it is..But they are happy. That's the important thing.

 

If they're happy, it's okay if they act like a kid.

If they're happy, it's okay if they tease each other.

They can do anything, just for make themselves happy.

 

"Aish, you two...You make me dizzy, guys..." Yoochun shakes his head while sit and look at the sky.

Smile..He's smiling..There's something behind his smile..

"Hyung, Look.." Yoochun says while point his finger to the sky. "That's Cassiopeia, right?" he asks. 

 Changmin and Junsu stop running and look at the sky, " Yes, it is..Our guardian angels are here with us. Celebrate our anniversary together.." Changmin replies, Junsu nods while says "How beautiful and bright they are..." with his amazed eyes.

"Yeah, like our Cassiopeia. So beautiful and bright.." Jaejoong continues.

 

"But, You're more more beautiful and brighter, baby.." whispers Yunho while hugs Jaejoong from behind..

"I know.." Murmur Jaejoong. Yunho kisses his cheek.

 

"When you feel tired and want to give up, look at the sky. You will see 5 stars which are so bright. Brighter more than other stars.

As long as those 5 stars still be there and shining brightly, please always remember that Cassiopeia always be there for you, shine so bright for protecting you. And those stars will show your way to back home. Dong Bang Shin Ki's home at Cassiopeia's heart"

 

And now, Five of them standing together at the same place while looking at the sky...

Looking at their Cassiopeia and say something in their heart..

 

"Let's work harder from now on" -Yoochun-

"Let's fly together to the higest sky with Cassiopeia" -Junsu-

"Let's create a new history of Dong Bang Shin Ki together" - Changmin-

"Let's enjoy our present and be happy" -Jaejoong-

"Let's protect our pride, together forever.." -Yunho-

 

"Together Forever?" -Junsu-

"Together Forever" - Yoochun-

"Forever as ONE" -Jaejoong-

"Of course" -Changmin-

"We love you" -Yunho-

 

Happy 9th Anniversary, Dong Bang Shin Ki...

 

For the last, but not the least..

Yunho says something to his beloved members from the deepest of his heart and hugs them one by one...

 

"I love you, Changmin ah.."

"Saranghae, Yoochun ah.."

"Aieru, Junsu ah.."

 

The last one, his favorite member..His lovely baby waiting his hug...

Yunho walks towards Jaejoong slowly but sure,

"And as always,  je t'aime, baby.."

 

 

'I keep praying. Don't forget it. Baby, we keep the faith eternally' - Break out

 

==ooo===

 

[A/N : Nah, It's the end. Sorry for the grammar error(ss). This is my first -finished- oneshot fanfic. Yeah, It's and bored. I know..But this is the best i could do at this exam week. Please, give me your comment and suggestion, so for that I can write more better than this. Thank you, guys for reading this.

Oh yes, For "We are destined to be together", i will try to update as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay. My bad TT____TT

Let's remember to keep praying and keep the faith eternally...See ya~!]