♫ Lalalicious! ♫

LalaLand Roleplay: The Land of the Dreamers

 

 

 

Lalalicious: Memories of

 

Lalaland's Dreamers

 

Lalalicious : September 16th, 2012

Time goes fast, and now Lala Land is already 5 months old, many things happened, many people came and went, come and go, will come and will go. It will always be like that because life is filled with hellos and goodbyes. Admins changed, many people changed, the old ones are already replaced by the new ones.

People went but the memories stay, so does this place. Lala Land will keep strong moreover be stronger day by day though problems even typhoon wanna try so hard to make Lala Land stumble to the ground As long as we have dreams, this place will always be here to fulfill your dreams, dreamers.

To celebrate Lala Land 5th monthsary and to refresh our memories about this place from the start till now, we are gonna have an event called Lalalicious. There will be some facts about Lala Land, unique awards, everything about Lala, we will share it together.

For those who are singles, don't worry be happy you can mingle bingle jingle all the way with the other singles at here. Or you can ask the other singles to come with you to Lalalicious. There will be a lot of awards and prizes, we guarantee you, your night is gonna be delicious XD See you there, Dreamers!

 

 

 

Lala Land’s Facts :

  Lala Land was made on April 14th 2012 by IU, Hyomin, and Seohyun.

 

 

They invited Taecyeon, Jessica (the old one) and Minzy to help them as the admins.
IU, Hyomin and Seohyun retired to be the admins. The old Jessica left. The admins were Taecyeon, Krystal, Minzy, Joon, and Luhan.
  Minzy and Luhan left. Krystal retired. The admins now are Taecyeon, Joon, Jiyeon, Naeun, and Siwon.
The first member who joined in Lala is Hwang Chansung, followed by Park Jiyeon, Son Naeun, and then our family keeps on growing.

To welcome the new members, IU liked to give them marshmallows while Hyomin liked to take selca with them by using her polaroid, while Minzy liked to give them cupcakes.

The first couple in Lala Land is Hwang Chansung and Park Hyomin (Chanmin couple)
The first married couple is IU and Jang Wooyoung (Milky couple). They are also the longest and the most loyal couple in here.
The first baby is the twin babies of old Jessica and Nickhun. After that Jang Eunyoung was born. She is the daughter of IU and Wooyoung, Eunyoung is a blending form of Ji EUN and WooYOUNG.
Kwon Ji Jong was the weirdest member with weirdest name ever in Lala Land history XD
The longest singles XD There are 4 persons who are still singles since they joined here until now, they are Son Naeun, Lee Chaerin, Pyo Hyemi and Jung Yunho. Joon asked me to add him here XDDD Here we go, Lee Joon one of our FA members who had 2 GFs before XDD (I'm still holding the record as the longest one XDD)
  Joon is the byuntest member in here, he likes to spam the 7th heaven group with miracle pics and vids XDD His partner was the old Jessica and old Yuri, they were really byun too.
  Joon is also the best spammer in here, he likes to spam everything. Jiyeon is his competitor ._.
  Eunji is the most poetic member in here, she likes to spam the Dreamers’ Word of Wisdom with her cute posts.
Taecyeon, Donghae, and Kyuhyun really liked to troll people with their dramatic posts. Psssh trollers.
The coolest group that ever made in here is the ‘I need someone group’ which was made by Taeyang and Naeun, the password to show that you are the member of this group is body wave XDD the secretaries were IU and Krystal.
  IU, Naeun, old Hayoung, Key, Sohee made their little group named ‘The Mindless’. The Mindless was a group which consisted of weird people.
Jay Park was our swaggest member, he introduced us the new term of swag which is schwag.
Seohyun is our swaggest female, she has tons of photos with swag styles and glasses.
Kang Minhyuk is the most conceited guy in here and also our songs spammer. He likes to update status by using songs.
Taecyeon really likes to get drunk. Whenever he has problems, he goes to the club along with his drinking partners.
Wooyoung is the best troll ever in Lala Land and our best priest too lol, if you want to get married, just call him.

Exo is the group with strongest bond ever in Lala Land. They even have their own group called exo dorm.