26

Haunted

"Are you even listening to me?!" Baekhyun shouted. He seemed to be fuming and his face seemed to be stuck in a grimace. 

I blinked at him not realizing what was going on. I brought a hand up to my head and noticed that the excruciating pain that was once there had completely dissipated. We were standing in my living room, a good distance away from each other. Wait, my living room? I didn't end up in the hospital? The last thing I remembered was blacking out... Did I not end up in a coma?

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I can't even deal with you right now," he said as he turned around and headed towards the door. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a text from Luhan. I didn't even bother looking at it though, as something else caught my attention. It was 11:59 PM and the date was February 2nd; just a mere minute before Baekhyun got hit by a car. 

My eyes widened. I remembered Baekhyun being hit by a car. I remembered. I actually remembered. But then it hit me. While I was dazing off while Baekhyun seemed to be scolding me about something, I had somehow foreseen the future.

I wasn't depressed.

I wasn't dating Luhan. 

I wasn't taking medication. 

I wasn't seeing any hallucinations. 

I wasn't insane.

And most importantly, Baekhyun didn't get hit by a car. At least not yet.

Realizing what was about to happen, I hastily bolted out the door and called out to Baekhyun. I felt my heartbeat pick up when he didn't turn around and I quickened my pace. I saw headlights getting closer and closer as he stepped off of the sidewalk. I reached out for his arm and jerked him back onto the sidewalk just as the car sped by. 

I felt tears sting my eyes as I stared at Baekhyun. He was in one piece, completely untouched by the car. With a relieved sigh, I brought him into the safe embrace of my arms. I felt his arms wrap around me as he whispered, "Wow, it's almost like you knew that car was going to hit me." 

I let out a half laugh, half sob. "Yeah, it was something like that." 

 

 

 

 

Super short ending... but I almost killed both of them... ._. But after some thinking, I decided that I've put you all through so much that I at least owe you a happy ending. lol. 
I'm gonna miss writing this... but i'm not gonna lie, it gave me a headaches all the time. LOL. 
Anyways, I'm writing another Baek fic... I couldn't help myself. And I need something toz keep me occupied this summer. x] Well, if you want to subscribe, it's right here:
Don't Fall In Love With Me. It definitely won't be as complicated as this one, but I'm still plotting everything out for that story... So we'll just have to see~ 
Idk when I'll update that one... but I'm
here every hour of every day, just in case you miss me too much. [LOL I doubt it] 
Thank you all for being the best subbies ever~ <3 

Oh and if you liked the fic, please give it an upvote ^_^ I greatly appreciate it, thanks!