Time Travel Event To Ancient Rome [Has ended]

*✵♔-Jeonseol Academy for the gifted events-♔✵*

♔Time Travel Event To Ancient Rome ♔

 Leeteuk sighed when he looked at his chemistry class, why did he have to teach this class today? All of them were so lazy and they didn’t understand the subject at all. It was a miracle no one had gotten injured in his chemistry lessons so far. Today was just even worse because they were doing experiments. Leeteuk feared for his life, Taemin was so clumsy sometimes and Changmin would never shut up with his questions or he would molest his fiancé Yoseob causing Yoseob to mess up on his experiments as well. Junhyung and Donghae really weren’t any better, if he had the choice he’d keep them away from experiments like this one. He shook his head sadly, indeed it was a miracle. It’s not that Leeteuk disliked teaching, he really did like it, but at days like this he really regretted it. He should have become a doctor or something. At least then people would be grateful to him for doing his job not like these ungrateful little kids that couldn’t even turn a few chemicals into a working volcano. It wasn’t even that hard and it wasn’t like it was at the end of the week either. Though the time was kind of sad, it was right in the morning so people were still a bit sleepy. Leeteuk rubbed his eyes, even he was still sleepy.

Letting his eyes scan the class he smiled when he saw Junhyung yawning softly and Seungho petting his boyfriends head, they were so adorable. He really couldn’t be mad at them, they were still doing the experiment and it seemed to be going okay so far. He was glad Seungho was with Junhyung, he was protective and would make sure Junhyung didn’t mess up on his experiment for sure. Looking towards the left he saw Xiumin snoring loudly on Zhoumi’s shoulder, he tsk’d softly. He didn’t blame the kid for sleeping but he could at least be silent. Zhoumi was doing the experiment on his own looking a bit worried but that was probably because he had his fiancé sleeping on his shoulder. He brushed it off with a smile, no use getting upset about this. He let his eyes rest on Taemin with a small smile, he seemed to be doing okay as well. Leeteuk sighed softly and looked towards the door when he noticed a presence. Oh it was just Thunder, he was probably creeping on his wife worried that he would get hurt. Leeteuk motioned for Thunder to come inside and join them. He smiled when Thunder took a seat next to Taemin and Taemin turned around to peck Thunder on his cheek before getting back to his experiment. At first he wasn’t sure about the Vice-Principal getting involved with his son but they were good for each other. Turning his head around he scanned the class once more and chuckled softly when he saw Yoseob slap Changmins hand away from his . Changmin reached out to his fiancés again and Leeteuk coughed and glared at Changmin. They should do that in their own time and not during his class!

 

Turning his gaze towards his papers he scoffed, right. He had so many papers to grade. Being a teacher was so hard…why oh why didn’t he become a doctor? Letting his head rest on the palm of his hand he let out a deep sigh. Life just wasn’t interesting like this, couldn’t something interesting happen to him for once? He heard the door creek and turned around almost instantly. Did Daegun really think he could get away with coming to class this late? Really it didn’t make sense to him. He stood up and smacked Daegun on his head. ‘’If you’re this late why do you bother coming to class you idiot?!’’ Leeteuk scolded Daegun. From the corner of his eyes he could see Junsu snickering at his boyfriend. Leeteuk sighed and pointed towards an empty table ‘’Just go, go sit down and do the damn experiment. And don’t be late in the future.’’ Rubbing his neck in frustration Leeteuk moved back towards his desk and sat down on his chair. Just his luck to have someone be late on a day like this.

He heard a soft cough to his right and lifted his head up to meet Kangins gaze. He blushed slightly and looked at him ‘’Y-Yeah? What is it Kangin-ah?’’ he mentally scolded himself for being so nervous, he really shouldn’t be and Kangin probably thought he was awkward. ‘’My project hyung, I finished it…’’ he stated with a smirk and Leeteuk felt his cheeks flush in embarrassment. ‘’O-Okay, just..just put it here and I’ll grade it Kangin-ah’’ he said nervously and waved Kangin away. Being this close to Kangin during the lessons wasn’t good for him. Leeteuks head snapped up in alarm when he smelled something strange, this was not supposed to happen during this lesson, who was messing up his experiment? Leeteuk scanned the class nervously when he noticed Donghae staring at his bowl in horror and panic graced his face. He pushed Kangin away and ran towards Donghae when he noticed a strange smoke coming from his bowl. ‘’GET AWAY FROM THAT BOWL DONGHAE’’ he shouted in panic and pushed Donghae away from his experiment. Closing his eyes and preparing for the impact of hitting the table he didn’t notice the strange smoke was now covering the whole room.

With a loud smack he landed on the ground and sat up slowly rubbing his head. Why did everything hurt…wait, where was he? This wasn’t his classroom…Leeteuk scanned the area and noticed a big castle in the distance. Castles….? Waitwaitwaitwaitwait WHAT? He closed his eyes and willed the image away, that couldn’t be right. There was no way he was seeing an actual castle. He was not seeing this, it has to be a joke. Rubbing his eyes in frustration he opened them again and groaned when he saw the castle again. Damn, this was not the reality he wanted.

He stood up and dusted his clothes when he was suddenly seized by the arms, he looked around in panic and saw two guards looking at him in distaste almost afraid to touch him. ‘’You are under arrest for telling stories about a strange reality that does not exist and the king has expressed his dislike of having a senile old man like you that is sprouting weird stories to the people of his kingdom around. You have the right to be silent and anything you say can be used against you.’’ The guard told him in a stern voice and he almost squeaked. If that wouldn’t have been a very unmanly thing to do he would have for sure but he had some dignity left. ‘’This must be some misunderstanding! Take me to the king!’’ he shouted in objection. He didn’t fancy being thrown in the dungeons or god knows where they took prisoners in this age. The guards scoffed but nodded ‘’No matter how much we dislike having someone like you in our kingdom we are not that heartless to ignore your wishes, fine we shall take you to the king!’’ Leeteuk breathed out in relief, if he saw the king perhaps he could explain that he didn’t belong in this time period and that he wasn’t this senile old man they thought he was. Man he didn’t know but he must really resemble this person if they actually mistook him for this senile old man, he didn’t look crazy did he?

While he was lost in thought he didn’t notice they were now taking him towards the castle. One guard seized both of his arms and opened the giant doors to the throne room. He gasped in surprise, the room was beautiful, the king must have great taste, Leeteuk couldn’t find one thing he didn’t like about this room. It was covered in red and gold accents and there were big windows which were decorated with rubies and other stones on the outside. There was a giant red carpet that lead to the throne which was built on a platform. He looked up and came face to face with a gigantic chandelier covered in diamonds and other stones that all seemed to shine brightly and reflect the light covering the room in a brilliant shine. All in all it was beautiful and Leeteuk couldn’t take his eyes of all the small details in this room. He yelped when he was pushed to his knees before the platform and looked up to see a man with a crown.

Squinting his eyes he tried to focus, was it just the light or did the king resemble his vice-principal a lot? It was probably just the light, I mean what are the chances that his vice-principal really landed here in this time period as well and became the king for some odd reason? That can’t be right. He nodded to himself and focused on what to say. He coughed softly ‘’I’m very sorry your highness but there seems to have been a misunderstanding, I am not the senile old man you are looking for!’’ he said nervously and lowered his gaze so he wouldn’t seem rude. He opened his mouth to continue talking when the guard made a sign for him to be silent. ‘’Silence, King Park will speak now!’’ Leeteuk looked up in surprise ‘’Park?...Park Sanghyun?!’’ so it was for real? It really was his vice-principal? How did he land in this time period? Did the smoke of the classroom go that far? ‘’Silence you senile old man!’’ came the voice from the man he knew as his vice-principal. Leeteuk felt his eye twitch, why was Thunder speaking to him in this way? He wasn’t that mean to his vice-principal! Sure he kept Taemin away from him a lot, and he joked about not letting Thunder see Taemin as well but that all was no reason to talk like this!

‘’Sanghyun-ah! Where is Taemin? How did you land here as well? Have you seen the rest of my students?’’ he asked in surprise and looked at Thunder closely to notice the guy was smirking. Why was he looking at him like that? He whimpered loudly when the guards seized him once again and pulled him up shouting at him in anger ‘’You senile old man! How dare you name the queen like that and talk so casually to the king?!’’ Leeteuk blinked confused, queen? Who was the queen? Surely not his baby Taemin? Though it made sense for Taemin to be the queen if Thunder was the king…’’Sanghyun-ah, why are you like this? Come on, I know I wasn’t that nice to you but there is no reason to treat me like this, Taemin would be worried if he found out…’’ Thunder walked closer to him and bend down to whisper in his ear ‘’I’ll just make sure he never finds out then’’ smirking he pulled away and walked back to the throne ‘’Throw him in the dungeons! The most secure cell! We don’t want his insanity to spread to the people!’’ he shouted to the guards. Leeteuk looked at him in disbelief, was he kidding? He closed his eyes when the guards pulled him towards the door and shook his head sadly. This had to be a dream, a very very weird dream. He must be in his classroom sleeping on the floor while his students were probably laughing at him. It couldn’t be real.

The walk to the dungeons seemed to go on forever, he could notice the air shift from warm to cold and clammy and the floor from marble to cold stone that seemed to echo everything around him. He was still trying to fool himself that this wasn’t real when they arrived at his cell. The guards pushed him into the cell and wiggled the keys after locking the door. ‘’You’ll be in there for quite some time old man, you better make yourself comfortable.’’ The guard told him in a mocking tone when he finally opened his eyes. He scoffed and turned around, he wasn’t in the mood to reply to these guards, they only wanted to taunt him anyway. He leaned against the wall and sighed deeply when he heard the guards retreat and their footsteps echo around the dungeon. At least those left him alone. Finally he had some time to think, Thunder was the king here? And Taemin was his queen? Would that mean his other students were in this time period as well? Hopefully someone would find him and free him so they could find a way to return home. The way Thunder treated him earlier made him frown, if he really was this disliked his students wouldn’t free him either. He sighed once again and muttered softly to himself ’’Ah…I really should have become a doctor.’’

 

 

 

Important blogs for the event:

Welcome to Ancient Rome

TT Event: Official Job REQUEST Page.

TT Event: Official Job List

TT Event: Official Job Descriptions

TT Event: Rules

TT Event: Background story (same as above but blog post)

 

-More info COMING SOON.