Back to 101219 , Back to school , Surprise.

A new start/life/journey

Hey people.This is the sequel to me story.And i'm like going to go back to 101219 which is JunHyung's birthday and the end of your maid thing already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally..Back to school."You said.

"IU! Jaein !"You shouted.

"~~~~ ah.."IU screamed as she ran to you and hug you.

"I've miss you."You said.

"Hey ~~~~..So hows HyunSeung Oppa?"Jaein ask you.

"Just fine..Day dreaming about you all day long..."You said.

"Really?He's so cute.."Jaein praised him.

"So how about you and JunHyung?"IU asked you.

"Yeah..We have make up..Everyone is fine now.I think."You said.

"Good.Heard that B2ST is coming to school today for a performance again."IU said.

"Really?"Jaein and you ask in doubt.

"Yeah.."IU answered

"Ohh yeah..Today is JunHyung Oppa birthday.And i have prepared a birthday cake for him.Sine he's coming to school today , How about we three give him a surprise?"You suggested.

"Good idea..Then we'll do that too."Jaein and IU agreed.

"Count us in too."A group of guys whom you played water fight with.

"Wait..You are the guys we played together with."Jaein said to them.

"Play together?:IU asked 

"Yeah..After we went to the dorm..Something big exploded and all of us decided to go to my house.Then we played water fight together with my brother, Eunjang."You explained.

"Yep."MBLAQ said together.

"Yeah..Actually we have also prepared a birthday cake for JunHyung also.We're very close with B2ST.We debut on the same date."Seungho said.

"Then we'll surprise him later.But for now.We'll just keep it a secret."You told all of them.

"BTW, What's all of your name."IU asked.

"We're Idols ..We're MBLAQ.I'm Seungho the leader."Seunho .introduce himself.

"Idols...MBLAQ..."Jaein repeated .

"~Oh Yeah..Oh Yeah..Oh Yeah..Yeah..Yeah.~"You IU and Jaein sing and dance out to their song.

"You know our song?"LeeJoon asked.

"Yeah..And Good Love..~ I can't stop Good Luv Good Luv Goo~D Luv~"You sang out.

"YAY! A fan also."Mir shouted out.

"Yep.We're your fans."IU said and they agreed.

"So, Can all of you introduce yourself..Coz only one member introduce himself only,"You said.

"Sure.I'm LeeJoon."LeeJoon introduce,

"You appeared in Ninja Assassin."You said to him.

"You notice it?"LeeJoon asked in disbelief.

"But why didn't you recognize us when we are at your house?"Mir asked.

"I was not feeling very good then."You explained.

"Yeah..A huge bomb just exploded then."Jaein added.

"Ohh..Really?I'm Mir btw."Mir said.

"You're cute."IU and you said together.

"I'm Thunder."Thunder introduce.

"You're 2NE1, Dara's brother Cheon Doong right?"IU asked.

"Yep."He answered.

"Finally, I have a chance to meet you in person.I'm a big fan of you and 2NE1!"IU screamed as she shake hands with him.

"Thanks."He thank her.

"I'm G.O"G.O introduce himself.

"Nice to meet you.I'm ~~~~"You introduce.

"I'm Jaein"Jaein introduce

"I'm IU"IU introduce.

"And here comes B2ST."LeeJoon said as she saw all the girls running with the sign board which says ."B2ST SARANGHAE!!"

"BBBBBBBBB22222222222222SSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!"All the girls shouted.

"We better not get into their way.We'll be squash."You said.

"Ohh..Yeah..Why are all of you here?I though you were in the same school as Eunjang?"Jaein ask

"We just go transfered here by our manager."Seungho explained.

"Then what class does you study in?"IU asked.

"I think the same as the three of you?"G.O answered.

"Really?.Cool..But why isn't any fangirls screaming at all of you?"You ask in curiosity.

"Because today B2ST is here."Thunder explained.

"Ohh..We should get to the the class.We need to get the cake ready first.And i don't really want to go to the school hall."You explained.

"Sure.Then let's get to the class first."Everyone said and agreed.

-------------------

"Did you saw ~~~~?"JunHyung asked as he walk to the school hall.

"Nope.I think she must have oversleep."DooJoon joked.

"But i did not saw Jaein too."HyunSeung said in a sad tone.

"Everyone Let's welcome B2ST!"The school teacher said and everyone start cheering.

"We need to get on the stage now."DooJoon said.

And as each of them went up all the girls starts cheering.

And they dance Bad Girl , Mystery , Beautiful and i like you the best.

------------Back to you--------

"So have all of you prepared the cake already?We are going to go to the school hall right now."You asked.

"Wait.I think 2 or 3 people should go to the hall and stop everything by switching off all the lights and songs.Then play a birthday song out."Mir suggested.

"I'll do it!"ILeeJoon  volunteered.

"Me too."G.O added/

"Then i will also."Seungho said.

"Then thats it."You said.

"Let's go now."Everyone of you shouted.

---------Back to the school hall-----

"So beautiful, My Girl, Ohh Ohh Girl.--"B2ST was cut off by the blackout then a birthday song was played and You, IU , Cheon Doong and Mir walk in with 2 birthday cakes.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Junhyungie~"The four of you sang.

B2ST members especially JunHyung was shock.

"Surprise~"You said to JunHyung Oppa.

"You did this for me?"He ask you.

"Yep.Together with IU ,  Jaein and MBLAQ Oppas."You said.

"Thanks guys."JunHyung thank MBLAQ.

"Make a wish.!"B2ST members hurried JunHyung.

"...Done."JunHyung wished.

"So what did you wish?"You ask.

"The three of you could come and see our concert tonight.At Japan."He told you.

"But..I did not buy the ticket.."You said."Its not going to happen."

"Nope."He said as he took out 3 ticket concert.

"Oppa~."You said as you hugged him tightly.

"*cough*"DooJoon sounded.

"DooJoon Oppa , Kikwang Oppa , YoSeob Oppa, Dong Woon Oppa,Want cake?"You ask.

"Yeah!"They said.

"Here."You handled every one of them a piece of cakes.

"Leave some for us"Mir,Seunho and LeeJoon said through the mike.

"Hahaz."All of  you laugh without bothering the rest of the students who was looking at you including Miss A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it?Cool?

Me hwaiting!