01. Meetings and Games.

Kitchen Disaster

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka 

"Urgh. Someone get the phone."

Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doengage malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA.

"Aish!" the silthoute got up and ruffled his hair in fustration.

"Wei?" [A/N : Wei in Chinese is Hello. ]

"Luhan-ah~ The rest and I went out for our schedules and won't be back until night. Go EXO-K's dorm and stay there until we come back. I've told Suho about about it." the other one on the line said in Chinese.

"What? Why can't I stay in the dorm and sleep? I am not a 5 year old kid, you know." Luhan replied in fustration.

"Not this again." another voice is heard on the other line.

"Luhan. Unless you want your to be kick by CEO-nim, you can just go do what you want or you can get out of the dorm and go on to EXO-K's dorm." a husky voice on the other line said, which Luhan had assume, must be the leader.

"Fine. Fine. Let me go eat my breakfast now." Luhan grunted and shut the phone while heading to the kitchen.

"Why? Out of all days, why must it be when I don't have schedule." Luhan whinned and pouted as he settle down on the table with some of Tao's cereal and Xiu Min's carton of milk.

------------

It was soon afternoon.

Luhan got his favorite green backpack and keys and head out of the dorm to EXO-K's dorm which is just a few floors and steps away from theirs.

As Luhan took each steps to his destination, he had his mind on their debut. How are they going to be in future. Will people like them? Will their friendship with EXO-K last even they are far away? Thinking about all these, Luhan forgets his steps and accidentally bump into someone.

'Ah! Pain!" both the guys said in both Korean and Chinese.

'Yah! Mister. Wae didn't you look at your steps?" the guy with a clean-cut face said.

'I'm sorry. I..just- Hunnie?" Luhan look up to find EXO-K's maknae.

"HanHan hyung?" Sehun got up and help Luhan too.

"I'm sorry. Thinking much." Luhan said in his still-learning korean accent.

"Come in. Suho hyung told me about you coming here today." Sehun saud, looking at Luhan's confused face, giggling.

Luhan just nod his head and went in.

"Suho hyung! Luhan hyung came. We'll be at the living room. Playing games."

"ALRIGHT! I have some other places to go! Be right back at night."

"Al--right?" Sehun was about to reply but Suho dashed out the door before he could.

Luhan look at him weirdly and pick up on of the game controller. Sehun looked at Luhan then he soon had a big smile on his face.

Soon, the living room is filled with heavy blasting sounds from the tv, screams and laughters.

---------------------------

"HAH! Told you I'll beat you in this!" the younger one shouted as he jump in joy and did a silly victory dance.

The older just pouted and mumble some Chinese words.

Both of them settled down on the couch after 4 hours or more of gaming.

The older had his head lean on the younger as one of his hand found his way around the younger's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Sehun lay his head on the couch and had one of his hand on the older's shoulder.

They breath in an unstable condition as they were extremely tired from all the fun they had earlier.

Grrr~~~ [ A/N: not sure whether tummy makes noises like that ]

Both Sehun and Luhan look at each other with wide eyes and soon both of them broke in a laughing fit.

"I guess we're hungry." Luhan said while wiping his tears as they had laugh just now.

"Shall we make dinner?" Sehun suggested.

"Emm.. We should." Luhan agreed and they both got up and head towards the kitchen.

------------------

 

[ A/N ] First of all. I AM SO SORRY. I know I was suppose to update this like 2-3 weeks ago? I am so sorry ><

Been busy with my life and preparing for exams and all. I have exams like next week and two weeks later. So I'm here to update the first part first. 

Second. I am dividing this one-shot to two-three chapters because it is long and I have limited time to type it all. 

Third. I love you guys so much. Thanks for subscribing and not leaving me here alone by unsubcribing. I know I was bad since I didn't update this story. >< Thank you so much<3

Fourth. I promise to update soon :D ASAP. I promise.

Fifth. Thanks for the support and I hope you guys will comment and give me encouragement.

Sixth. I am going to treat you all (who are also fans of TaoRis) with a one shot. It's called 'The Scent of Gucci Guilty.' It's a TaoRis fic and it's rated M. Just to let you know. yes. It's a angst fic.

Seventh. There will also be a Baekyeol fic that I'll update soon. It has no title yet but it's angst and a little rated M. Please do support me. 

Eighth. I know I'm ranting a lot. And this is just to thanks you all again. :D

I'll be going. I keep ranting on and on. Till the next time<3