Say No!

Take Care of My Boyfriend (Say No)

This is the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72_iw6-TGFk

_______________________________________________________________

Dongwoon walked along the streets with his head hung low. Something's making him upset and it's been bothering him ever since this morning.

 

"Dongwoon, can I ask you something?"

"What is it, hyung?"

"Can I date Yoseob? I'm just confirming this because maybe you're still not over him and maybe want to take him back."

Dongwoon hesitated. "Sure hyung."

 

 

It bothered him a lot. But why did he say yes anyway? At least Doojoon said that he will take care of Yoseob.

 

 

"I'm really sorry if this is making you uncomfortable or upset."

"Stop apologizing, I’m not that hurt anyways." lied Dongwoon. “It’s okay I guess since there’s not much left from our relationship. Just please be a better boyfriend to her.”

 

Dongwoon couldn't sleep that night. He kept thinking about Doojoon and Yoseob. When he glanced at the clock, it was 3:00 in the morning. A few hours later, he got out of bed. There was no point laying in bed when he can't even sleep. So he just went to the bathroom to freshen up.

 

 

When he entered the classroom, he was greeted by a tackling hug. He looked to see who it was - Gikwang-, one of his best friends.

"Hey, are you okay? You look like a zombie."

"Hmm? Oh, I'm fine, just tired."

"Well later, get a lot of sleep. Oh, and have you heard the news? Doojoon-hyung's going to ask Yoseob out later! Isn't that great?"

"Yeah, guess so."

Just then, Doojoon entered the room.

"Hey guys! Wish me luck for later!"

Dongwoon gave a fake smile and raised his fist. "Hwaiting, hyung!"

 

 

Gikwang and Dongwoon watched Doojoon and Yoseob on where they were hiding. Doojoon had asked them for support but from a distance.

"Yoseob-ah, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Will you......go out with me?"

Dongwoon felt his heart race.

'Please, don't say it. Don't say it!'

"Sure, why not?"

Dongwoon felt his heart break into pieces.

 

 

'What's wrong with me today? Why am I acting like this?"

Earlier, he had been ignoring almost everyone that said 'hi' to him. He didn't even bother answering the teachers' questions to him-luckily, they gave him a break-and he even said something he didn't want to say.

 

"Dongwoon, I need your help." Doojoon pleaded.

"Why?"

"Well, I need to know stuff that Yoseob likes, dislikes.....etc...."

"Let's see. He can’t drink much, hates the fume of cigarettes,
He hates being alone, so be with him all the time. And make sure you always…......always remember his birthday. Which is coming soon by the way.”

 

Dongwoon didn't know why he said that. But maybe it's because he wanted Yoseob to be happy and safe. If he himself can't even do that, at least let someone else will.

 

 

Few days later, at the first class, he saw the 'newly formed couple'-according to Gikwang- holding hands at the table behind where he was going to sit on. But he didn't want to be near them so he sat at the table at the farthest corner of the room.

 

At lunch, he didn't feel like eating, but his friends forced him to. Even Yoseob. Then, Doojoon noticed something about Dongwoon.

"Dongwoon, are you sleeping enough these past few days?"

Dongwoon can't really say to Doojoon that he can't sleep because of them, so he lied once again.

"Hyung, I've just been busy doing my homework. Sometimes I take so long that I skip a few hours of my sleep."

Doojoon eyed him suspiciously. "You need someone to look out for you. Don't worry. Later, we'll drop by your house and do all the work for you while you sleep."

Oh, great.

 

 

When they arrived at the house, Doojoon, Gikwang, and Yoseob pushed Dongwoon into the bed. And Yoseob draped a blanket over his body.

Well, that made Dongwoon's heart skip a few beats.

"Doojoon and I will watch over you while Gikwang does your work."

Dongwoon nodded.

 

 

He let his back face the two people so that he won't see them. Later, he tries to sleep, but finds himself unable to. Dongwoon kept hearing the two of them being all touchy and cuddly-words taken from Gikwang-and he had been begging them-inside his head-to stop.

He silently wept and made sure to not let them hear his crying.

 

 

Dongwoon didn't want to live like this anymore. So he asked his mom-who is abroad-to arrange tickets for him to leave the country and go to her. And she did it in no time.

 

Gikwang was no idiot. He can obviously see how Dongwoon was suffering and even saw his pillows wet with tears. He confronted the younger about it and all the latter did was cry onto his shoulder. But explained after he stopped.

 

"So you're just going to that? Run away and never come back?"

"Yeah. Yoseob seems happy with Doojoon-hyung. So I'm just going to let them be. And me going away would help a lot."

Sigh. "Sometimes I can never understand what goes around your head."

 

 

Dongwoon gave Gikwang a letter of goodbye and the reason why he was going for him to give Yoseob. He might at least come clean now. But this way, he won't ever hear what disappointing thing that the latter would say.

 

Dear Yoseob,

I'm going to continue my studies abroad. And I'm never coming back. The reason is I'm still not over you and it really hurts me when I see you with Doojoon-hyung. Though I'm letting it go because I know you're happy when you're with him. Can you tell hyung to always take care of you? I know I didn't do much when we're still dating but I'll cherish the memories.

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry if I didn't update yesterday.............

Last Monday.......our science teacher told us to study for a recitation.........i read and memorized stuff....then when it was time......lots of my classmates went first so i didnt get to do it........teacher said to do it tomorrow............

then when tomorrow came, HE.WAS.FREAKING.ABSENT!

my mind almost exploded while i was studying!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

but the good news is........................

I'M GETTING A NEW iPAD!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank the ppl who give lots of positive comments........and silent readers..........Y U NO COMMENT?!