Chapter 1

We're Meant Together (G-Minor CP)

News Headline

World star Rian to tie knot with famous rocker, Jin Yoojin!!

It’s been reported earlier that the couple had announced their marriage via SNS and planning to hold a press conference later. It is surprising news indeed when both stars suddenly decided to tie knot during the peak of their career. Rian, who has just finished filming ‘Love Lullaby’, a Hollywood production while Jin Yoojin has just completed his world tour.

Both of them were schoolmates since their Kirin Art High School days and become good friends since then but they never shown affection and feeling toward each other in front of public. The couple refuses to give further detail when they surrounded by reporters as they reach Oz Entertainment building, Rian’s management company.

Picture which uploaded at internet where the rockstar kneel before Rian at a loner luxurious restaurant which believed had been fully booked by Yoojin strengthen the fact that he had proposed her to marriage.

It has become the hottest issue of entertainment world. A lot of fans of both stars had mixed reaction. Some Jin Yoojin’s fans, mostly female fans, frustrated over marriage but most others happy over the marriage.

Fan 1     :              The marriage is like match from heaven.

Fan 2     :              OMO, I never know that they have dated. But they look pretty together.

*A few days earlier*

Jin Yoojin, a famous rocker who had just completed his world tour for second time. He finally managed to spare himself free time to relax.

He glanced at his phone. *Should I call her telling that I’m in Korea now?* he asked himself. *Nah, she probably had known about it from media* After hesitating for a long time, he finally decided to call her. He reached for his phone, pressing number 1 key in his speed dial list.

???         :              Yoboseyo?

Yoojin   :              Guess who’s back?

???         :              Really? Are you really in Korea now?

Yoojin   :              Mwoya? I thought you already know about that from media that this famous rockstar, Jin Yoojin is back.

???         :              Ah, mianhe. I didn’t check up from media since I’ve busy with my on schedule.

Yoojin   :              It’s okay. Anyway, would you mind to join me for dinner tomorrow?

???         :              Erm. Let me see my schedule tomorrow. Mag cover shooting, then some lousy interview in afternoon…, and oh yes, I’ll free tomorrow night.

Yoojin   :              Okay, dinner at 8. I’ve something to talk about with you.

???         :              Set. I’ll see you then. Bye.

The phone clicked off. He pulled out a silver box from his pocket. It’s a ring, engraved with her name on it. Rian @ Jikyung.

Yoojin, had feelings for Rian for this all along years but he never dare to confess. He feared that Rian had only thought him as friend, not more than that and would not return that feelings for him.

But tomorrow night, he is confident to profess his love in front of woman he’s loved and kneel before her.

Lee Jikyung, who is always number 1 in his speed dial, and even in his heart.

****************************************************************

Meanwhile in an apartment somewhere in Seoul;

Rian had just being phone-called by Yoojin. She wondered what he wanted to talk about with her. By the way, she was glad he had back in Korea now after half year of touring. She missed him a lot since their last meeting last year.

We’ve been in friendzone for so long. I hope you can accept my love to you.

She had fell in love with him since he began to open up about himself to her, which he never reveal to anyone before. That made her felt special. He had changed her into her old self, when part of her life had almost ruin after broke up with JB. He managed to pull herself together to get where she was now.

Finally she made her own decision.

Keurae, I’ll make the first move. Believe it. Girl can make the first move after all. I would regret if I never told him my feelings to him and let him slip away fromme.

****************************************************************

The next day during dinner;

Rian arrived at a luxurious restaurant where Yoojin had waited for her. The waiter gestured her to their table. Then, she saw someone that she had miss for a long time. He quickly stood up when he saw her.

He greeted and gave her a friendly hug. “I haven’t see you for a long time. You looked more prettier than last time we met.” He looked a lot more handsome today. “You too.”

As Rian sat down, she noticed that the whole restaurant looked deserted. “Where is everyone else?” she asked.

“I reserved the whole restaurant since it hard to have privacy when you having dinner with a world rockstar like me,” he answered,smiling.

“Bwoyah, you haven’t change a bit since our school days,” replied her.

“I bet that made me special right?” they both chuckled. They kept talking about a lot of thing of their own careers during appetizers menu arrived.

“So what are you gonna talk to me about?” asked Rian. She was half-dead waiting to know what he gonna tell her.

“Erm, I tell you when the waiter bring out some champagne,” he replied making her more nervous.

Ani, I can’t wait for him to say it out. I should making my move now.

She suddenly spoke out, “Yoojin-ah, I have something to tell you.”

“What it is?” Yoojin looked up at her.

“Actually..” there a pause for awhile. Rian, say it. You can do it. “ I…love you. No, I mean I’ve in love you within these past years. We’ve been friends for a long time and I hope it can be more than that,” she finished her sentences in a single breath.

He stared at her in shock. “I knew this would happen,” she told to herself.

There is awkward silence for a while. Yoojin finally spoke, “Rian-ah, mian. It’s not that I can’t accept you but,” he was cut when a waiter bought out two glass of champagne and placed them on table.

Rian suddenly broke down into tears, “Ara. If you can’t accept me, at least I’ve told you how I felt about you.”

“Rian, it’s not like that.” He reached out for her hand but pushed away by her, which accidently knock the glass in front of her. The champagne spill out.

“OMO,” she was surprised but to add more to her surprise, a diamond ring spill out together with the drink.

She picked up the ring. “What is this?” she faced him.

“Actually, what I want to tell is,” he picked the ring from her and eventually knelt down before her.

“I know I should tell this earlier. But I only managed to say it now that I love you. For all these years along, I thought you only see me as your good friend, so I’m afraid to say it out. But now, I’m confident of my feelings. So, Lee Jikyung, would you like to stay with me for the rest of my life?” he asked her, the girl of his love.

“I do. No, I love too,” answered her with a river of tears flowing.

He placed the ring  on her finger and stood up to hug her.

“I’m sorry for making you sad earlier but you’re the one who lack of patience. You should wait for me to say it. It’s hurt my pride when a girl made first move before the man does.”

“I know. Mian,” she replied and continued to hug him tightly.

“Wah, he finally propose her.” “Shh…they gonna heard you.” They both released their hug and turn around to see a few waiters and waitresses peeked from kitchen. Knowing that they had been discovered by the couple, they quickly bowed to apologize.

“Kwanchana. It’s all thanks to you all that I finally propose to her,” said Yoojin,, thanked them for helping his plan to success.

“Chukkahamnida for your marriage. It’s felt bless that we’re the first to know about it,” said one of the waitress.

“Thanks,” replied Yoojin, while Rian can’t stop smiling since today is the best moment in her life.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Please comment and thanks to my first suscriber Wonsoka21