Happy Birthday, LuLu.

EXO Scenarios

"Who's the best gamer out of all of you?" The MC asked us. All of the guys pointed their plushies to me and Lay was hitting me with his.

"Whenever we play a game, I get easily into it." I explained.

"Oh is that so?" He said. "Well, since you're the one who's chosen the most, we're going to have to give you a small punishment. Come over here."

I followed what he said and stood up to walk over to him. He took out a small paper cup.

"This is made from mung bean milk. It's called Douzhi." He said. The audience suddenly shouted 'Yuck' and 'Ew'. "Let them smell it first."

He handed the cup over to Lay. He smelled it and gave it to Kris.

"It's like vinegar." Kris commented. Then he gave it back to Lay so he could let Xiu Min smell it, and did Xiu Min hate it. I was really surprised of his reaction to the smell. It must've been really gross. Chen and Tao sniffed it as well and they looked pretty grossed out as well. Both of them actually sipped some of it, and so did Kris.

"You should be thankful that they're splitting the drink to themselves." The MC said. "You're the only one who's supposed to drink it."

They handed it over back to the MC and he gave it to me. "In one gulp, okay?" He said. I sniffed it first. It smelled revolting. I couldn't get myself to drink it. "We are one--" I tried saying so they could drink it too. They all laughed loudly.

"Give him some encouragement!" The MC exclaimed and the other guys rooted for me. I wanted to get it over with, so I drank the whole thing. Then they cheered me afterwards. As I came back down to my seat, they aided me. Xiu Min fed me strawberries and Lay wiped my mouth clean.

"Since you're in China, you're going to have to drink that more often." The MC said to us. "It is a Beijing specialty after all."


"Since it's Luhan's birthday, we made a cake for him." The MC said as he took out a birthday cake with the number 22 on it. Tao immediately lighted the candles and they sang happy birthday for me in English.

"Make a wish!" The MC exclaimed.

"Do I say it out loud?" I asked.

"One out loud, and another to yourself." He answered.

"Okay." I said. "I wish EXO would continue to be successful and one as a group and as a family." I thought of another one and I blew the candles and they all cheered.

"Happy Birthday, Luhan!" They exclaimed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMG It's Luhan's birthday! 22nd Birthday! Can you believe how baby faced he still is? Damn I wish I would look that young at 22. XD

Anyway, you guys wondering what his other wish may be? lol. *coughhunhancough* XDDDD