Find me es part 2

EXO Scenarios

"I'll be back by 12 I promise oppa!!" I shouted as we started walking, hand in hand towards the park. We talked about our day and laughed and hugged. Once we reached the park I sat on one of the swings and lightly swung back and forth.

"So why did you want to go out tonight?" I asked him.

"Can't we celebrate our 1 one year?" He asked back. My eyes widened suddenly and I looked up.

"One year? Today? Oh God I didn't get you anything I'm s-" I started.

"Shh its okay jagiya! Just being here with you is enough to make me smile!" He hushed me. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I love you Chanyeol..." I muttered. He kissed my head.

"I know...I love me too!" He said jokingly. I scoffed and lightly hit his chest. He smiled playfully and lifted me up by the waist, spinning me around quickly.

"OPPA!!" I screamed. I heard him laugh as we fell to the floor lightly and giggled. He kissed my lips softly and smiled.

We got up and he pulled in around the corner.

"Where are we going?" I asked childishly.

"I got us a room for tonight!" He said. I smiled and followed him to a big hotel in central Seoul.

"I'm here to take the room booked under Chanyeol" He said to the clerk at the desk. The lady handed him a key and directed him to the elevator. As I stepped into the elevator he covered my eyes playfully and told me not to peek. I smiled and listened to the pressing of buttons and the moving of the elevator. Chanyeol lightly pushed me so I could walk out of the elevator. We turned left and right, right and left until we stopped and I heard the sound of a door unlocking.

"Okay you can look now Emy" Chanyeol said as he uncovered my eyes.

"Omo Chanyeol...This is amazing...." I said. I was completely stunned. I turned to face him and he too was smiling.

"Oh jagi don't cry!!" He said as he hugged me and closed the door. I hadn't even realised that a few tears had escaped my eyes. I sobbed into his chest and told him how much I loved him over and over again as he my hair and rubbed the nape of my neck with his thumb. I eventually pulled away and wiped my eyes.

"I should probably call Kyungsoo and tell him I won't be coming home tonight!" I stated. Chanyeol nodded and walked into the kitchen to make himself some coffee. I pulled out my phone and dialled my brothers number. He didn't answer so I left a message. 

"Hey oppa! I won't be coming home tonight! Chanyeol got us a suite in centrel Seoul!"

"Is he sleeping?" Chanyeol asked as he took a seat on the bed with his coffee. I nodded and sat next to him, placing my hand over his.

"So what should we do? I think they are playing re-runs of Dream high tonight!!" I suggested excitedly. He smirked and placed his coffee on the bed side table.

"Or we could just do this...?" He trailed off as he kissed me and pinned me down.

You can guess the rest right? >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at home with Kyungsoo

"Hey oppa! I won't be coming home tonight! Chanyeol got us a suite in centrel Seoul!"

I grabbed the phone while watching the peaceful and unaware Kyungsoo sleeping.

"Do you want to delete the recent voice mail?"

"Message deleted."

I smirked and pulled out a permantant marker from my pocket and a small package from my bag.

Signed Anonymous.

I walked out of the house silently and drove off to the hotel.

I climbed up the ladder leading to the balcony of the love suite.

I could hear noises and peeked through the small gap between the curtains and window pane. I grinned and took out my phone taking pictures of the scene, instantly printing them to my house.

On the window I left a small message with the marker.

I can see you! -Anon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the sequel!

I'm such a troll!!!