Miracle?

Kidnap My Heart

After a round of crying, Yoona fainted again. Yuri quickly helped her up. The girls were super worried for her. Nickhun carried Yoona back to her ward with Yuri following them. Yuri settled Yoona into her bed and finally collaspes into Nickhun's arms, crying. She had never seen Yoona that upset before.

 

Khun: [ her hair] Don't worry babe. Yoona will be ok. Taec will wake up soon...

 

Nickhun just held her there, letting her cry in his chest. Soon, Yuri cry herself to sleep, with Nickhun hugging her, The others decided to get back to the mansion to rest and to get the basic neccessities for their friends. Before leaving, Seohyun ran out of the hospital, to the nearby garden. Junsu saw it, he was worried and decide to follow her. He found her crumbling down on to the grasses, her face facing down, crying. He walked over to her.

 

Junsu: [Put his hand on her shoulder] Seo..Seohyun sshi? Are you alrights?

Hyun: [Shocked, Look up] Oh...Junsu oppa. Neh, I'm alrights. [Try to wipe away her tears but they kept falling down] [Gave up] Aishhhh~ I'm useles... It is all my fault. If it wasn't me solving the puzzle, perhaps...perhaps... Taecyeon oppa won't be like that, and Yoona unnie...won't be so sad.... It...It's all my fault...

Junsu: [Sat down beside her] Seohyun ah. It is not your fault. It is no one's fault but that jerk. Even if you didn't solve that puzzle, things won't change. Taecyeon and Yoona will still be in this. No one is blaming you. I'm sure Yoona is not blaming you. She was so concerned about you when she saw you crying just now. Believe me Seohyun. Everyone is worried about them. Not only you. We will face this together.

Hyun: Chinjia? Even if I didn't solve, things will still happen this way? [Junsu nodded] I understand already.. Thanks Junsu oppa.. And sorry for wetting your shirt with my tears just now...

Junsu: [Smiles] No worries. It is my pleasure. My shoulder and chest is always here for you.

Hyun: [Blushes] Kamsahaminda. [Trying to change the topic] Hmmm. Looks like Yoona unnie really likes Taecyeon Oppa. I had never seen her so sad before. This incident changes so many things... Our group's relationships. We used to be hating each other. And now, couples are made! Sica unnie with Jay oppa. Sooyoung unnie with Chansung oppa. Khun oppa with Yuri unnie. Junho oppa and Hyoyeon unnie... Things are such a wonder isn't it?

Junsu: [Turns serious suddenly, turn Hyun's body to face him]  That's right. And I want another couple too. Junsu and Seohyun. Seohyun ah. I really like you.. Can you be my girlfriend?

Hyun: [Blushes] Oppa... I....I... I like you too oppa.. But... But I don't know about this... You know, unnies always tease me. Saying that I love gogumas more than guys..

Junsu: [Smile] See. That's what I like about you Seohyun. You are so pure and innocent... I want to protect you from all dangers. And I want to be the guy that gives you his shoulder when you need them. Be my girlfriend Seohyun...

Hyun: [Blushes, thought for a while, shyly nodded]

Junsu: Omo? IS THIS A YES?!!

Hyun: [Nodded again, shyly] Neh...

 

Junsu was so happy that he carried Seohyun up and spin a round. They hugged each other for awhile before letting go.

 

Junsu: [Holding her hand] Come on. Let's go. The others must be waiting for us.

Hyun: [Smile] Neh!

 

 

So, things goes on for the others. There is still 2 months plus before school reopens. Still, Taecyeon did not wake. However, Yoona didn't give up. She believe that he will eventually wake up. She visited him every single day, without fail, filling him up with her life.

 

One month pass.. Yoona got over her grief.

 

 

Two months pass... Yoona's bruises and psychological fears are cleared.

 

 

Third month!

 

There is still a week before school reopens. Like any other days, Yoona went to visit Taecyeon. He was still lying there, motionlessly.

 

Yoona: [Smiled, sat down, massaging his arms] Hey, my sleeping hunk. How are you doing? What dreams are you having? [No replies] You know, you are missing out so many things!! I have been told so many things these 2 months!! You are so lucky that you got me to update you! Alrights. I guess maybe you will get a shock. Sica unnie and Jay oppa are an item!! Can you believe it?! I thought they would be arch-enemies for life! And, dancing couple, Hyoyeon unnie and Junho oppa is made! The gluttony couples, Sooyoung unnie and Chansung oppa is also together! Oh, the hottest couple. Yuri and Khun oppa! Taeyeon unnie and Wooyoung oppa just recently confessed that they had been together for 2 months already! God, they keep it real well! And I was so shocked to hear this. Our maknae, Seohyun. Is with Junsu oppa !! But still, we are very happy for her. Junsu oppa is a nice guy. She finallt chose guy over gogumas. [Laughs] Now, it left us oppa... I'm still waiting for you to fufil your promise oppa... Wake up please... You had been sleeping for 2 months plus already...

 

Just then, the door opened. It was the others.

 

Yuri: Yoong~!!!!!!!!!!

Yoona: [Shocked] YUL?!!! Eh? The others too? Why are you all here?

Khun: [Put his hand on Yuri's waist] We come here to tell you something and to see the big guy here! [Turn to Taec] Hey big guy! Still in your dreamland?!

Yoona: [Weak smile] Yeahs... Lazy pig...

Yuri: [Sensing Yoona is sad, change the topic quickly] Yah! Jessica Jung Soo Yeon! You still don't want to admit to Yoona?!!

Sica: Yah! Kwon Yuri! How dare you call me full name! I'm your unnie! [Sighs] Araso.. Jay. You tell her...

Jay: Araso... Yoona ah.. We got engaged already...

Yoona: [Shocked] MWUH?!!!

Sica: Chill~ Relax Yoona!

Yoona: You guys only dated for like only 3 months?!!! And you got married without us knowing!!

Sica: Relax Yoona! And is not married. It is only engaged. We haven officially married. Well, you know, things are actually such a coincidence! You know, last week, when me and Jay went to America to visit our parents. It turns out that, our parents are good friends!! And they tell us that actually they wanted to pair us up when we were young already. [Yoona frowns] Yah! Don't look at me like that! I know it is a bit old fashion. So, when our parents know that we are together, they want us to marry soon. Then. Jay made a very romantic proposal and so I accepted. We decided that we will engaged first and so we held our engagement party in America. We know that our wedding must have you guys! So we told our parents we will hold on to the wedding plans first. And I tell you about the proposal...

Yuri: [Covering to prevent her talking] Okok. That's enough. Yoona won't want to hear that. Don't make everyone puke.

Hyoyeon: Yeahs Yoona. We heard it upteen times ever since she is back from America. And even now, if she says it, we will still feel like puking. So you better don't hear it.

Yoona: [Laughs] Araso.. Thanks Unnies~

Sica: Yah! You guys are so evil !!!

Jay: [Put his arm around Sica's shoulder] Hahaha. Never mind them babe. As long as we are happy.

Sica: [Smiled at him] Araso.

Yuri: Oh please. Don't get mushy again.

Jay: [Laughs] You and Khun are even more mushy than us. [Turn to look at Taec] Hey dude, have you heard our good news? We are waiting for you to wake up before having our wedding! So faster wake up!! I want you to be my bridesgroom! Khun will snatch away ALL my limelight if he were to be the one!

Yoona: [Laughs,taking Taec's hand] Oppa ah~ Heard it? Time for you to wake up! If not Sica unnie will never be married off!

Sica: Yah Im Yoona!!

 

As they were all laughing, Yoona felt Taec's fingers moved.... A little... By A little... She screamed