Awkward Fascination

Fixation

 

“Sunggyu-ah…”

“Don’t even think about it.”

Naeun pouted as her boyfriend turned his narrow eyes towards her and attempted to glare glared at her.

“But Sunggyu…” She cooed while sliding up the couch so that her face was hovering over his, stretching her arms out and lacing her hands together in the air behind his head.

“Before you say that ‘it’ll be fun’, I’m going to interject and say that it’s never fun for me.” She made a humming noise and lowered her head to the crook of his neck, nuzzling her lips against his skin and nipping at his ear.

“Sunggyu…” she purred in his ear while dragging one of her hands down his shoulder and chest, burying the other in his hair. “If you let me do it, then I’ll let you do it to me,” she whispered playfully before pressing another feather-light kiss below his ear. He made a soft humming noise of approval and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, pulling her down against him.

Hmm… Tempting – but no.” She huffed, the burst of hot air tickling his ear.

“Why not?” She whined, sitting up with her elbows on either side of his head on the armrest.

“Because~!” He sang, making her burst into a fit of giggles and collapse against him again, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck and letting out a contented sigh. They laid like that for a few minutes, but it didn’t take long before Naeun sat up again and pouted at him.

“But, really – why?”

“Because I’m comfy like this,” he declared, gently squeezing her waist and smiling whenever she let out a small squeak and squirmed because of how ticklish she was. “And if you do it to me, then I’m going to do it to you - and if I do it to you, then you know I won’t want to stop.”

“What if I don’t want you to stop?” She whispered against his lips while sliding her hands down his shoulders and towards his chest. His arms snapped from around her waist and grabbed her wrists; she let out a small squeal when he raised one of his legs and wrapped it around her, pinning her against him as he flipped them on the couch, effectively switching their positions. “Sunggyu!” She squealed in objection.

He chuckled and leaned down, silencing her with his mouth. She moaned into the kiss and immediately melted against him, struggling to release her hands from his grip so that she could wrap her arms around his neck and pull him closer. Instead of releasing her wrists, he pushed them over their heads and laced their fingers together, pinning her arms over her head as he pulled away and left a trail of butterfly kisses across her cheek and jawline until he reached her neck, nuzzling his face there and letting out a contented sigh.

Naeun made a small noise of objection and squirmed against him, making him chuckle and release her hands, sliding them down her sides until they were resting over her ribs. She gasped as he suddenly collapsed, pressing himself against her tightly and leaving no space between them.

“Sunggyu!” She objected.

“Naeun!” He whined, clearly mocking her. She started squeaking and squirming against him, making him let out a frustrated groan and grip onto her hips tight enough to bruise. “Naeun, just let me nap,” he groaned.

“You’re such an old man,” she sighed, lowering her arms and draping them over his shoulder blades, tracing random shapes on his back. “Grandpa-Gyu,” she snickered, raising one hand to poke his head. He hummed and started dragging his hands up and down her sides again.

“That’s not what you were screaming two nights ago,” he whispered against her neck before pressing a lingering kiss there.

“Oh, so you’re allowed to seduce me, but I can’t seduce you? I see how it is,” she scoffed, trying to shove him off – that proved unsuccessful because he was so much heavier than her.

“Don’t be like that, baby,” he cooed against her neck while trailing one of his hands down her thigh. She squeaked and tried to move her leg away – unfortunately, the only direction she could move it was closer towards him; Sunggyu had long since slid between her legs and was poised there, rolling his hips against hers whenever she tried to move her leg away from his touch. “I know how you are, noona~” he murmured against her neck, nipping at her ear playfully while pushing his hand between them and towards her inner thigh. “You’re constantly hot for me,” he growled, cupping the growing heat between her legs. She gasped softly and his fingers rubbed against her through her jeans.

“Sunggyu, no,” she whined, trying to shift away. He groaned and slumped against her again, playing with the button and zipper on her jeans.

“I deny you once and you start to reconsider not even ten minutes later?” He whined while sitting up on his elbow so that he could pout down at her. She hummed and glanced down while sliding her arms down his shoulders and towards his chest.

“Maybe I’ll reconsider…” She murmured slowly, looking up at him through her eyelashes with a coy smirk, “One one condition.” He glanced down at her hands and then looked back up so that he could roll his eyes and stare at the ceiling with an exasperated expression.

“Fine,” he groaned. Naeun let out an overjoyed squeal and immediately grabbed his chest and squeezed, making him let out a choking noise.

“Geez, woman! Can you give a man a little warning first?” He objected, sitting up on his knees.

“You don’t warn me!” Naeun objected, sitting up on her elbows.

“Your s are a lot softer!” He cried, throwing one arm up in the arm while pointing at her chest with the other.

Oh my god, you just admitted that you have s!” Naeun gasped, pointing at his chest.

“What?” His eyes grew wide enough to reflect his panic, “No! I didn’t -”

“You totally did!” Naeun squealed joyfully, turning over on the couch to grab the phone. “I’m going to call Jinah!”

“No!” Sunggyu cried out, reaching forward and trying to wrestle the phone out of her grip. “If you tell Jinah, then Jinah will tell Hoya, and Hoya will tell Dongwoo, and then Dongwoo will tell everyone else, and then one of them will let it slip during a fanmeeting and I will never live it down - what’s the deal with your fascination with my chest, anyways?” He objected, still panicking. She froze, giving Sunggyu enough opportunity to wrench the phone out of her grasp and toss it across the room so that it landed on a bean bag chair in the corner.

“… I don’t need to justify myself,” she declared.

“Yes, actually, you do,” he deadpanned, grabbing her wrists and pinning them over her head.

“I just find your moobs y,” she told him with a small pout. Sunggyu sighed and dropped his head onto her shoulder again.

“You can’t go one day that we’re together without trying to my chest?” He grumbled.

“You do the same thing to me!” Naeun laughed, which quickly devolved into a squeal when he blew a loud raspberry against her neck.

“Yeah, after I’ve had a nap!” He laughed as she giggled and squealed under him, trying to wiggle herself free from his tight grip. He just huffed and waited about five minutes until she stropped struggling, panting heavily while she glared playfully at him. “Tell you what,” he began to say, letting go over her wrists and sliding down the couch, “let me nap for an hour or two…” he hesitated while wrapping his arms tightly around her middle and snuggling against her, resting his head on her chest. “And when you wake me up, we can have our fun.” He glanced up at her and his face twitched, implying that he had winked.

“I’m sorry, did you just wink? Because I can’t tell,” she teased, jumping moments later and letting out a squeak when he pinched her side.

“Let me rest, woman,” he sighed, snuggling his head against her s.

“Oh, so you’re allowed to use my s for a pillow, but I can’t use yours?”

“Yours are softer, anyways.”

“Ha! You admitted it again!”

“Naeun…”