다시 돌아와 (Come Back Again) by Infinite

다시 돌아와 (Come Back Again) {Myungsoo Oneshot for L_islove}

It was sunny out today. Perfect chance for me to go aimlessly around Seoul. The only problem is that my eomeoni called me over since I haven't seen her for a while. I haven't really been to close with her. It's always been like that. But I'm closer to her than I am my father. They were divorced a few years ago. Eomeoni is now living with her fiancee. They're supposed to be married in the winter I think. My abeoji gambled a lot. Sometimes he'd lose all his money. Other times he'd come home late at night drunk and beat on eomeona and I. They fought often. After some time,mother took me and left.

Don't you know when you need someone by your side to make things better? I had someone like that a while ago. But I'm not exactly patient and he was always gone and it got tiring. We don't really talk much anymore. Maybe once in a blue moon I text him or he texts me. And his name is Myungsoo most commonly L. I know,what girl in her right mind would ever leave him,right? Because he's an idol,it made it hard for us to actually spend time together and we'd argue about him always being gone somewhere and not spending enough time with me.

"Oh my gosh eomeoni! I totally forgot,but I need to go to that pet shop I volunteer at!" I said easily lying to her.

"Okay,see you later Eun Bi." she said from the kitchen. I grabbed my Prada purse. As soon as I put on my shoes I heard her giggle. I rolled my eyes. I definitely did NOT want to know what was going on in there. I left her house without another word. I smiled as I felt the sun beaming down on my skin. I wondered where I should go today. Yesterday was the Hello Kitty Cafe. Today I think I want clothes. I got on the train and got off whenever my gut told me too. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Such a cute kitty!" I exclaimed once I saw it. I've never seen anything cuter! I picked it up and looked at it. She didn't have a collar,so I guess I could keep her.

"You're name is now Koneko! How's that?" Koneko meowed as if answering me. "I guess I have to get you some things now,huh?" I knew a PetSmart was around here somewhere so that was where I was going now. I turned the corner gently Koneko. As soon as I did,I bumped into someone.

"Mianhae." I started to say until I noticed who the person was. "Ya! What are you doing? Following me?"

"Do you have to yell?" Myungsoo asked. "I'm not even a foot away from you. And I'm not following you. I came here 'cause I had nothing to do at the dorm."

"Sure. Whatever you say." I said clearly not believing him and started walking.

"Where did you get the cat?" he asked gently scratching her head.

"I just found her! Isn't she cute?" I don't know why I'm talking to him like I wasn't mad at him. He simply smiled. After walking a little more,we come to the PetSmart. 

"Myungsoo,what do you want?" I finally asked.

"I want to say I'm sorry Eun Bi. I'm sorry for not spending enough time with you,for not calling you often...for not saying I love you enough." I let his words roll around in my head for a second before responding.

"And you're positive that just by saying this that you've got me back?" I asked fighting back a smirk.

"Positive."

I ended up smirking anyway as I said,"Confidence is y."

__________*2 Weeks Later*________

I sat on the couch admiring the ring Myungsoo got me the other day. That was when he caught me off guard with another picture. The picture he took of me yesterday is his background on his phone. 

"What have I told you about taking pictures of me off guard?" I said to him.

"I'm sorry." he said smiling. "I can't help it." He sat down on the couch next to me. I was currently watching We Got Married reruns. Koneko rubbed against my leg. I smiled and picked her up. She began purring and laid down in my lap.

"I love you." Myungsoo suddenly said. I smiled and softly kissed him.

"I love you too."

___________________________________________

So there you have it people!

Sorry it's so late...

I'll try to upload some more today or at least get started on some

Comment so I can know if I'm doing well!!