Chapter 2

♥ Dancing on My Own ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"And who the hell  are --" He said almost yelling to that someone who interrupted him earlier. But he stopped. Looking at him now was a very beautiful lady. She's wearing a pink long sleeves with a babydoll collar, white apron. She looks really good. Good enough to eat 'Yummmmy...' he thought to himself and smirked at the angel looking lady in front of him. 

"Tch. Excuse me?" he asked sarcastically walking towards the cashier. He bent his arms on the glass counter and looked at her even more. "My, she's even prettier up close" he told himself. 

"Don't lean on the glass" he heard her say. He smiled. 

"You are?" he asked. Funny, she just looked at him, frowning like he's an idiot who did something crazy. 

"I think you and your friend are done, you may now leave. I think." she said. Her friend pulling her sleeves, asking her friend to stop. 

"Bommie ah -- stop it Manager's gonna fire us for this." He heard her co-worker.

"So its Bommie?" He leaned closer again to her. She didn't move a muscle, but I can tell she's nervous, she's breathing heavily. 

*Sniffs Sniffs* I smelled her perfume. 'Boy, she smells so good.' She smells like strawberry with Vanilla and white chocolate on it. 'Deliciously tempting' he added to himself. 

"Come on Man..." Bae called out to him.

"I'll see you again soon. Mi amor." he told her and gave her his devilish smirked.  He saw her gasped. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter