Episode 99

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ding dong*

You ran to your door to answer it but there’s no one indicating that a mission card has arrived. Holding the bread on your mouth, you got the mission card and read it. After reading it, you went inside and hugged your husband from behind showing him the mission card.

Changjo paused from unpacking and got the mission card, “HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY! Since it’s your special day, you could do whatever you want to do for today..” He read, “Aren’t we doing this every day?”

You laughed, “Eo..”

PD: There’s more.. Inside..

Changjo quickly checked the envelope and saw the card of We Got Married. Upon seeing it, both of you jumped up and down.

“YAH! WE CAN DATE FOR FREE!” You exclaimed.

*You: (laughs) For the first time after we’ve got extended, the PDs finally treated us.. (sighs) It has been a long time..

Changjo: Not that I’m complaining but WGM PD-nim stopped giving us money. (laughs) So I sponsored and even ___, sometimes would sponsor our dates..*

The next scene, you were already outside your house and strolling somewhere, trying to find out what are you going to do.

“Oh! I forgot to tell you, my family’s here..” You said.

Changjo stopped, “Chincha? Call them over..”

“Are you okay with that?” You asked.

“Yes!” He nodded, “You want, I’ll call my mom too!”

*MC: The In-laws will finally meet!*

You settled in a restaurant and from there, both of you got busy with your own phones. Your parents were the one who answered first, so you gave the phone to your husband.

“Hello?” Your dad spoke in English.

“Yebeoseyo??” Changjo greeted.

“Is this my son in law?” This time, your father talked in Korean.

“Ah ne Father in law..” Changjo got shy as you can see from his blushed cheeks.

“How are you doing my son?” Your father asked.

“I’m fine, ap-pa” Changjo hesitated to call your father appa but you nodded at him  telling him it’s fine so he continued, “Are you doing fine too? Are you eating your meals well?”

*MC: He just asked __ father like his father!*

“Ah ye ye ye..” Mr. Choi chuckled at Changjo’s question, “Are you taking good care of my daughter? Wait. It should be the other way around” He said in English.

You gasped, “APPA!”

Mr. Choi laughed, “Does she, Chang?”

“She’s taking care of me very well..” Changjo looked at you and you can’t help it but smile at his words.

“That’s good~” Once again, your father said in English.

Changjo got to the main point, “Appa, ___ and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary today.. and I want you and umma to come..”

“Hmm… Her mom is busy, but I will come..” Your dad cooly said, “What restaurant?”

“We’ll just text it to you” Changjo said, “Ne.. Bye”

Changjo handed you back your phone. This time, he was the one trying to reach her mom, “Why isn’t my mom answering?”

“Chakaman. I’ll try calling her..” You dialed Changjo’s mom number and after a few rings, she answered.

“UMMA!” Changjo almost shouted, “Why aren’t you picking up my calls?!”

*Changjo: Sometimes, my mom shows favoritism too much*

“Ah mian.. I’m doing something and I thought it’s not that important so I didn’t pick it up..“ His mom explained and you laughed.

“So if it’s my wife it’s okay anytime?” Changjo whined.

“Ah kumanhae” You stopped Changjo, “Umma, my father and Changjo and I are having lunch and I want to come over too..”

“I guess that’s fine for me..” She said, “But I might be late a little bit”

“Gwenchana..” You smiled, “Important is, you’ll come..”

“I will..” His mom assured.

“Gomawo!!” You bowed even though it’s only in the phone.

After the phone call, you looked at Changjo only to see in deep thoughts. You nudged him, “Wae? What are you thinking?”

“I’m just getting nervous. This is my third meeting your dad. And every time we meet, he will ask or say something”

*[REWIND F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter