Continuing Summer [Kiwoon, Junseob]

Boys' Love ` ( collection

author: jwhong005 / pairing: Kiwoon, Junseob / written: 20120816 / rated: pg-13 / cr: 1 & 2

 

→ An ending for Kiwoon

Kikwang felt empty without Dongwoon.

Reluctantly, he joined Hyunseung in his coven for protection, even though the pack that Dongwoon had previously belonged to didn’t care to find their former alpha. They had barely gotten out with their lives after fighting the wolves in the woods. It was supposed to be an ambush mission that had gone terribly wrong.

“Come eat,” the mind reader goaded his friend. “It’s feeding time.”

He sighed, shaking his head. “Go without me. My thirst hasn’t been quenched since Dongwoon …”

Yoseob pursed his lips but didn’t but Kikwang any further, flitting out of the room to join everyone else for the nightly feeding. Feeding was only necessary once a week but Kikwang never wanted to go—ever.

Without blood he always had a sensation like he was thirsty, his throat dry and parched much like sand paper. He opted to drink a fellow coven member’s blood once before but it only satisfied him for so long before he got thirsty again. He rather die thirsty than live alone without a mate.

Lying back down in his bed, he held a dampened spirit. The whole mansion (because vampires living in something other than a mansion would be original) was empty with just him to be left. It was almost like he could smell dog in the air, causing his nose to crinkle up in slight disgust. Although he found himself drawn to Dongwoon, he could never get over the smell.

It even dared to come closer, wrapping a heavy force upon his arm, covering it as he huddled himself together to ignore it all.

“You really thought I was that weak, huh?” a voice—to which Kikwang thought, It must all be in my head—mused along with a hearty chuckle. “You even buried me in that ty pile of dirt in your backyard. Vampires must really be heartless; you didn’t even plant flowers for me.”

The vampire was less than eager to turn around to see who was speaking to him so casually. He didn’t care either. It had to be fake.

Although, something kept telling him that it was so not fake. Hesitantly, Kikwang turned, closing his eyes in case this was all just a dream that was slowly turning into a nightmare. The familiar voice only continued to scold Kikwang for things he did, not understanding why.

“Now you can’t even look at me. If I knew you were going to do this, I would’ve just crawled back into that dumb grave you made me.” Dongwoon chuckled, sitting up and turning his back to the older male.

Dumbfounded, Kikwang poked at the figure with a bigger stature than him. “You can’t be real.”

“I must’ve really wasted my time then,” Dongwoon scoffed. “There’s a nice graveyard nearby. I think I’ll just leave and crawl into one of the free spaces there.”

Suddenly Kikwang pushed the other off the bed, smiling—something he hadn’t done in forever—although tears streamed down his cheeks easily. “And they call me dumb. How come you haven’t shown up before?”

On the floor, Dongwoon rolled onto his back and rested his hands behind his head. “It took me a while to get your scent again. I woke up pretty late. I got fangs too. So I’m a werevamp now. My transformation form is pretty ugly now though. My genes are all confused.”

“I thought—I thought you were dead.” Kikwang muttered.

“Here’s my theory. Werewolves are like dogs. Dogs are animals and so are cats, so thus, we both have nine lives.” Dongwoon shrugged.

Letting out a raspy laugh due to a dry throat, Kikwang lunged forward onto the floor and pressed his ear against the younger’s chest, hearing no heartbeat like before. “Pabo, that’s not how things work.”

“I’m back now so that’s what matters.” Dongwoon said, entwining their hands together.

“Make me think you’re dead again and I’ll burn your ,”

 

→ An ending for Junseob

Junhyung didn’t understand while getting rid of the vampire was so hard for him. Well, one reason was pretty self-exclamatory but if he bothered to put that into his head the vampire would come up with a snide thing to say. The second was a bit more complicated to explain and a lot messier as well.

“I’ve had my limbs twisted before. It doesn’t hurt as bad as people think it does,” Yoseob said, shaking his head.

The werewolf gritted his teeth together, baring his canines. “Can’t you shut up for once? Get the hell out of my head!”

“You say that as if I really want to know what you’re thinking.” Yoseob snorted, shaking his head as he toyed with the chain that kept him to the wall. “I could pull this out, too, you know.”

“Go ahead then. You’re giving me a headache,” Junhyung said, rubbing his temples.

“This is much more fun though.”

Grimacing, he thought of a slew of curses towards the vampire. The mind reader made a face, displeased by how vulgar the other could be when he wanted to. Junhyung finally grinned with his temporary victory, approaching the vampire.

“How long can your kind go without feeding?” Junhyung asked, hoping that he could just starve the other instead of actually killing him.

“It depends on our line of blood and strength.” Yoseob huffed air right into the other’s face.

He closed his eyes, clenching his hands into tight fists. “How long would it take for you to die then? I’m hoping for something short like tomorrow.”

“The Yang line goes back far. I’ll probably get thirsty in a week or so from now, considering I’ve been here for three days already, and die without feeding in a month.” Yoseob smirked, showing a peek of his sharp fangs.

A bit frustrated, he left the vampire alone in his cell, storming out so he couldn’t read all of his thoughts and laugh at him later. Junhyung didn’t understand why he couldn’t just get it over and done with, killing the thing but something held him back each time. They were enemies so that should make disposing of the vampire easy but it hasn’t so far.

He stormed all the way to his bedroom, his mind still lingering on Yang Yoseob. I shouldn’t think. I should just kill, Junhyung decided.

If only I hadn’t imprinted on you.

 


[a/n:] this probably won't make any sense so go ahead and read this if you'd like. as a warning, it's M and more Kiwoon-centric.