Teachers and Students [Woogyu, Yadong]

Boys' Love ` ( collection

author: jwhong005 / pairing: Woogyu, Yadong / written: 20120816 / rated: pg-13 (caution: ual innuendo usage)

 

 

→ Woogyu

Kim Sunggyu groaned as he leaned his head on his coworker’s shoulder. It was the last few minutes of their free period and they were going to enjoy them to the fullest before they had to return to the same old grind. The only thing that made work doable was because they were able to have classrooms right next to each other. It made talking in between passing periods much easier than the year before when they were on opposite wings.

As if on cue, the bell rang and both teachers straightened up. Seniors began to file into Mister Kim’s class and seat themselves. Dongwoo excused himself and went back to his class, straightening out his tie accordingly.

“Hey teach,” Nam Woohyun, a bad student of Mister Kim’s, said, patting his teacher’s mid back while he held out a report that was a week late. “Hope it’s not too late.”

“Of course it’s too l-late!” he answered, squealing at the end of his sentence.

Students raised their heads from their conversations in curiosity, seeing how it was just Sunggyu and Woohyun standing there together. However, Sunggyu knew better—especially since he felt the strong hand groping one of his cheeks, tucked safely away into his back pocket.

Slowly, he inched his hand onto his back, removing the hand that grabbed him. “Woohyun,”

“Yeah teach?”

“Go sit down next to Myungsoo like you’re supposed to.”

Woohyun grinned and winked as he turned his shoulder just enough for others not to see, only wanting Sunggyu to catch the ual innuendo the action implied. Although Sunggyu had been less enthralled to figure out he would be teaching his high school student boyfriend, Woohyun didn’t mind. He never really paid any attention anyway and watching Sunggyu up in front of the class just gave him time to fantasize about him.

He had a thing for molesting his teacher during class in the most subtle of ways. Once called into Sunggyu’s private office in the classroom, he couldn’t help but creep his hand up the other’s thigh, stopping right at the crotch, noticing the small tent that formed. The rest of the meeting was a blur except for the fact he remembered getting onto his knees underneath the desk to finish the job.

“Can someone read the third paragraph on page 358?” Sunggyu asked, leafing through his teacher edition text book, back to the class.

Almost feeling eyes staring at him, he turned, hitting the ball on the head when he locked eyes with Woohyun shortly, running his tongue over his lips. That was just one of the things that Sunggyu happened to do that drove the teen insane.

It was mostly the way that he always seemed to bend down in front of Woohyun’s desk to pick something up, his firm filling those stupid khaki pants that bothered him. Or, it could be how his delicious collarbones sometimes poked out from the stuffy collared shirts that always had the first pair of buttons undone.

With all the thoughts of his teacher filling his head, he barely noticed that the bell had rung and everyone was leaving the class. Damn, that fifty minutes went by fast, Woohyun groaned inwardly. If not for the sudden rush of blood to his , he wouldn’t have noticed the bulge that formed.

“Hard for me, huh? That’s no surprise,” Sunggyu mused, his lips once again.

Groaning, he already had his hands in his pants, cursing the older mentally. “Just shut up and kiss me.”

→ Yadong

Howon hated listening to history lectures and that’s what Jang Dongwoo did every time in class. He tried to convince the older male otherwise with long nights of love making or up in class periodically but it never worked.

“Don’t fall asleep,” Dongwoo scolded the student that was gradually resting his head on the desk with tired eyes.

Pft, Woohyun has it easy over there, Howon thought bitterly. He nodded and slouched into his chair, groaning aloud on purpose when the lecture resumed. Classmates chortled towards Howon’s way but Dongwoo chose to ignore it.

To get back at the rude pupil (inwardly thanking the school for having a casual day for all the faculty and staff), Dongwoo stretched, his shirt lifting to show bare skin and muscle. Howon now was almost at full attention, drinking in the sight, biting his lip wantonly until Dongwoo stopped and the moment was gone.

While students were writing in their notebooks and binders, Dongwoo smirked, something Howon caught. Howon gritted his teeth together, hating his boyfriend’s facial expression.

It was the same facial expression he’d show once he would have complete dominance over Howon in bed. The first time he saw it was in the mirror’s reflection in his closet (being that it was a walk-in and money was no object for his family) as he was being bent over against it, pounded into from behind.

The second thing he couldn’t stand was his teacher’s adorable, yet hot, smile of his. Dongwoo seemed to be doing all of that today as he set his book down on his desk and began to walk around the class when everyone else, with the obvious exception of Howon, began their text book exercises.

“You haven’t started,” Dongwoo whispered into Howon’s ear, his hot breath so close to him Howon could nearly taste it.

Slowly, he turned his head, eyes being drawn directly to the perfect pair of lips so close that he could just lean in and kiss him. However, since that wouldn’t be appropriate, Howon faked a smile.

“Mian,” the student apologized, not paying attention at all to the latter’s expression but more the protruding clavicles peeking out from the V-neck shirt that hung low. Howon drank in his lover’s chest since he could see down the shirt he had picked out for him the evening previous. “I don’t understand what to do.”

Dongwoo showed a crooked grin—the kind he only did during —nodding towards his desk, “Sit with me then and we’ll work stuff out.”

He was more than happy to get up and sit beside his teacher, pulling up a chair so that they could ‘work’ on the assignment.

Just as suspected, it became almost like a battle when the two sat next to each other. Dongwoo would casually creep his hand up Howon’s thigh, squeezing lightly and stretch his fingers out to brush above the younger’s . On the other hand Howon would move his hand onto Dongwoo’s thigh, which was so much more different.

All it did was put into the older male’s mind the image of Howon gripping onto his thighs as he rode him, in the heat. He was aiming to do all the teasing but Howon knew how to get into the elder’s head so well.

“Since we probably won’t finish, I think it would be a good idea for you to stay after class,” Dongwoo suggested, knowing very well that Howon wouldn’t dare to disagree.