Christmas Miracle

Christmas Miracle (One Shot)

Love...it doesn’t just happen

It happens when the two hearts start to recognize and feel each other

But no one knows when it will come

And just hope that…it won’t go too fast…

It is almost 3 months since the day Yoona got hospitalized because of that car accident, almost 3 months he couldn't hear the sweet voice she always has for him. He couldn't visit her frequently because of the busy schedule everyday.

“Taecyeon oppa~!”

Miss…

He misses that voice…

The voice that won over a stubborn person like him

Only that voice…

The cold winter air covered the whole Seoul city. He and the 2PM members are on their way back to the dorm after the performance. Everyone is talking about what to do for Christmas, but only him sitting there…worries…It has been 3 years since they met, and since then…they spent all the Christmas days together…but this time…Yoona is still at the hospital…in her beauty dream…In his mind, he doesn't want to spent this Christmas without Yoona.

“It's snowing!”

Wooyoung yells out and it breaks his thinking…He looks up, the snow is falling. He remember every year, Yoona and him would go out together to buy Christmas presents for their members…also in this snowy weather…Yoona would easily get sick so the two of them often hold hands…very warm!

“Will she be warm enough?” He wonders. “Without me taking care of her, she won't even remember!”

“Hyung, drop me down at the Seoul Hospital”

“You still have schedule for tomorrow!”

“Don't worry, I will try to go back early”

He says to his manager.

The members want to go with him, but he wants them to go back and rest, and it won't be good if the 6 of them just all go to the hospital. They will disturb others so he tells them to home and rest. The boys know that he doesn't like it and they stopped asking.

He arrived at the hospital. It's snowing harder now and the snow is getting thick. He looks up at that window…the light…still off…he feels sad…

“Room number 1004”

The hospital staffs already decorated the room with many Christmas decorations. There is a huge Christmas tree inside the room with many cards on the wall that sent to her from her fans.

He walks to the bed…Yoona still lay there…

“Yoona yah, everyone wants you to recover quickly. Tomorrow is Christmas already, why do you keep sleeping here? We have to go and buy presents for our members! Or else they will get mad at us if we doesn't have any this year”

He sits down with disappointment. He hold her hand…why so cold…

He looks over the thin curtain, it’s snowing white all over…

“It’s snowing right now…really beautiful…open your eyes and see it”

“What are you dreaming of? Is it beautiful? Why won't you wake up? Everyone is worry about you…Today we sang the Cabi song in the car and we were wondering if they even open it in the winter…might be too cold to swim right? Maybe we need to find a really thick swimming suit!”

He laughs out loud…

“Why won’t you laugh?”

Look at Yoona with tears rolling down on his face. He doesn't cry often, but because of Yoona…he cries….

“You see, you made me cried…I miss you so much. I miss your kimchi pancake, I miss your sweet voice…I miss everything…”

He places a kiss on her hand…that is getting warm because of the warmness from his hand. He doesn't want to go back to the dorm. He decided to stay. Today is Christmas Eve and he doesn't want Yoona to be here alone…

He found some albums in the rooms, included a fews of 2PM’s. He chooses their I’ll Be Back single and turns on the song “I Can’t”…He loves that song because it describes his feeling well…

“I stay up all night thinking of you

I can't hold back the tears and end up crying by myself

You were the only one existing in my world

Losing you, I have nothing left”

It is already 12 AM but he still couldn't sleep, his hand is still holding her hand. He looks at her with a broken heart…He doesn't know what to do to wake her up. Suddenly he think of the story “Snow White”, when the prince kisses the princess, she wakes up…He wonders, if he do the same thing…will she wake up?

He bow down…slowly…he places a kiss on her lips…kissing her while his heart is aching. He knows that it's only a fairy tale, it won't happen…

“Taecyeon, you’re crazy,” he says to himself

Yoona still doesn't show any reactions

He's leaving, his heart can't take it anymore, it will explode in any second…

 .  

.

.

.

.

.

“Taec…yeon oppa~!”

“Taec…yeon oppa~!”

A weak voice, but enough for him to knows who's calling…He turns around with happiness…It’s a miracle! Yoona is awake!

“You don't sleep anymore? Do you know that you made me so worry?”

He cried like a 3 years old after finish with his words…Yoona also doesn't know what to do…just look at him.

“Taecyeon oppa..I’m…so…sorry”

“Don’t say any more words, you are still so weak! I’ll go and call the doctor”

“Don’t…stay here…with…me”

He helps Yoona get up…he’s not sad anymore…he seems so happy right now.

“Taecyeon oppa~…I’m…”

She couldn't say a word…this time…Yoona burst out crying…he hugs her…consoling…

“I…I miss you so much…in those dark dreams, I tried to look for you but I couldn’t”

“Why are you like this today”

“It was really scary. All I saw was this darkness. The unnies weren’t there; you were also not there. I had no one beside me.”

“Taecyeon oppa, I’m scare”

“Silly!...don’t worry, I’m here with you, and will always beside you whenever you need me. Don’t sleep for that long again okay? You also scared me…how are you feeling now?”

“With you, I’m not afraid anymore…”

The two pairs of loving eyes look at each other…Love comes once again

“Today is Christmas, because of you I couldn’t go and buy the members their presents!”

  “You can just go and buy by yourself”

“But you won’t like my choices! You always against whatever I chose”

This time, they both laugh.

Then he gets up, look out the window…

He feels her warm arms around his waist from the back…

 

“Yoona…”

“Taecyeon oppa, thank you”

“Yoona…”

“Taecyeon oppa, I love you”