Sent Above. ~

Angel of Mine. ~

 

 Jinyoung's POV..

       I'm Jung Jinyoung, an angel sent from above. I'm an half angel and half human. I was sent here to protect 'someone' I can be a real angel if I can protect that someone. Speaking of it, I don't know who's that 'someone' I'll protect.  I was looking around, 'till I saw this cute angelic faced girl. 

 End of POV..

 Your POV..

       I was walking on the streets when I saw a cute guy wearing all white suit. He looks like an ange, I giggled. While looking at him, I can see that he has a foxy smile. He's getting near me. I can feel it.

 End of POV..

   "Hello" Jinyoung said with a smile.

   "H-hey" you answered.

   "May I know your name?" He asked while giving you a foxy smile.

   "M-me? I'm ~~~" You replied nervously.

   "Ohh. Hi ~~~, I'm Jinyoung"

   "H-Hi, Jinyoung" You gave an awkward greeting..

 

Jinyoung asked you to sit with him in the bench, even if you thought that it's wrong talking to starngers. You just couldn't control yourself going with him. Is it because of his cute eyes? Foxy and cute smile? O gaawwd. Why does he look like an Angel? He's nice tho. You thought.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  ** Oh yes, it's just short. Every chapter will be short, bec this was supposed to be a one shot. But, i made it every chapter. Bec it won't look like one shot if i posted it as one shot. Lmao, get it? Hahahaha! I posted the chapter one, if it gets many subscribers and many comments. I'll SURELY make the stroy nice. I'll re-edit it if it'll get positive views ;) I promise. Hehehe. So, pls. Let me know, okay? ^^ Thank you!