We've reached the verdict.

This is Щ Λ Я.

 

He thinks its funny how things worked out. Funny in its own sadistic little way.

Sanghyun hold’s her small hand in his gently; he accepts the gentle kiss she brushes against his cheek bone. He tolerates her leaning against his shoulder.

He smiles. He thinks its funny how the pieces are falling; he thinks it’s funny how the smile on her face is just as bitter as the one that’s curled onto his lips.

He should’ve known better.

He’s handing her a warm mug of coffee, smiling because it’s easier. Because it’s so much easier. When her hands are secure around the mug, his fingers rustle through her hair gently. He feels the way she stiffens, feels the way her shoulders drop a bit.

He knows she feels the empathy in his every touch.

Sanghyun’s hair stands up on the back of his neck when Changsun strides into the room. The look of masked contempt that’s shot his way sparks a type of anger he hasn’t felt in a long time. He watches in detached interest as she pulls her hand from Changsuns, only to have it grabbed again and pulled mere seconds later. She stumbles to her feet; she glances at him helplessly.

Sanghyun feels a twinge of affection for the woman through the haze of bitter anger. He follows them out the door.

It really is funny, how far a misunderstanding can affect things.

When Changsun’s fist collides with his face, he’s bitter. He’s so very bitter, and angry, and so very jealous. His body moves on its own. They exchange hits, and in a detached part of his subconscious, he feels like this is one of the last times he’ll be this close to Changsun.

Out of everything that changed and happened, Sanghyun thinks in that same subconscious place as before, it hurts the most to be standing in front of that gun. He shoves at her weakly, trying to work his way around her.  She stands her ground, arms spread wide.

Changsun the gun as their eyes meet.

Sanghyun’s eyes well with tears.

He closes his eyes, and waits for the pain. He knows how good a shot Changsun is.

Something’s wrong. It’s all wrong. Wrong, wrong, Wrong.

His eyes are open, and he’s rushing past her, before Changsun can even fall to his knees Sanghyun feels the tears sliding down his cold cheeks. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. Changsun was supposed to live, he was supposed to save the girl, he was supposed to fall in love with her, He was suppose run away with her. He was supposed to marry her some day.

Sanghyun should be the one bleeding sluggishly from the neck.

Sanghyun should be the one whispering his final words.

Instructions.

And when Changsun pulls the plane tickets from his leather jacket. Sanghyun lets a pitiful sob wrench itself from his throat.

It’s funny how things worked out.

In the end, the only thing Sanghyun and Yong Min Ae had in common was Changsun.

They shared the same emotion of love for the same man.

In the end.. He thinks it’s funny that Min Ae is already on the plane when he turns, staring down the barrel of a familiar gun.

He hopes she makes it to her destination okay by herself.

Changsun’s boss was always so vengeful.