OMO!

OMO: Oh My Omma!

 

A turtle for a pet…. a cutie pie for a mom

 

Mrs. Kim decided to drop by to help his son pack his luggage for the journey to Japan. It’s not his first time going overseas but it’s really different this time, Yesung felt tensed and nervous and he can’t explain why. Mrs. Kim chuckles as she observes his dear son. She can’t help it, his son is just adorable this way.

 

“jongwoon dear, don’t put Dangkoma inside your luggage.. he’ll die!”

 

“huh?!?!”

 

Yesung panicked and quickly removed Ddangkoma from his luggage and back to the tank where he belongs. Yesung sighs and fall to his bed. Mrs. Kim approached his son and kissed his forehead.

 

“what’s bothering you?”

 

Mrs. Kim asked and Yesung finally blurted out.

 

“ma.. you know.. I don’t know what to do.. Wookie’s mom will be there.. and how would I react.. how will she react with the fanservice.. will she hate me?”

 

Mrs. Kim smiled and hugged his son tighter.

 

“don’t worry about senseless things.. let your mom do take care of it… you just do what you love.. singing and loving Ryeowook..”

 

---…--

 

 NerdKYU and Mrs. Stalker Cho

 

Kyuhyun was busy folding his clothes when he noticed his mom snooping in his desk and found her typing on his laptop.

 

“omma.. can you not touch my laptop?”

 

“oh please dear.. it’s practically useless..”

 

”what useless?”

 

“you don’t tweet like Ryeowook nor Heechul.. that account will rot in dusts!”

 

“I happen to play games!”

 

“Yeah why not join your ELFs in the twitter games.. it’s really fun.. btw, Yewook has a parody and Kyuwook have nothing.. you’re getting crushed by clouds!”

 

“what?!?! Seriously mom??!?! What are you doing?!?!”

 

“I happen to be a twitter mom”

 

She laughed and softly patted her son’s cheeks. Kyuhyun cannot believe this, his mom is a twitter stalker.

 

“if that girl hadn’t made a twitter parody. I guess you won’t make one!”

 

“Get your facts straight mom! I had a twitter long before that parody!”

 

“I know.. but never updated it.. and guess what.. that girls is so smart.. she even made you a welcome to twitter parody

 

“yeah and it has Kyumin on it.. what about Kyuwook?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs and plays the video parody, feeling hurt. He like Sungmin hyung, yes but they are friends, no more no less. He then points at the screen.

 

“see.. look at that.. emphasizing Yewook!”

 

Mrs. Cho sat beside his son and kiss his cheek.

 

“you know she started writing kyuwook fics..”

 

“what?!?”

 

“call me crazy, but that girl’s parody got me..”

 

“so you decided to stalk her?”

 

“so what if I did?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs, closed the laptop and slipped it inside the bag and zip it.

 

“let me tweet her.. make a kyuwook parody or else..”

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and fell to his bed.

 

“I can’t believe you are my mom.. You’re weirder than Yesung hyung!”

 

----….----

 

 I am your son not daughter

 

Ryeowook neatly folded his clothes and placed them inside the bag while his mom helped him.

 

“I wonder when will I see you get married..”

 

“Mom I’m only 23!”

 

“so?!?”

 

“I still need to go to the army!”

 

“no you won’t! I already wrote to the government..”

 

“why would you do that..”

 

“well anyway.. I was thinking of your OTP’s..”

 

“oh so do you like Ryeuna?”

 

Ryeowook excitedly asked his mother but she shook her head.

 

“YoonWook?”

 

“Nope Ryeowook! How could you pair up with them? I am thinking of Kyuwook and Yewook.. I’m so excited to see all your boys in your concert! Ahaha.. I think I’ll melt when Yesung kiss your cheeks or when Kyuhyun holds your hand.. “

 

“mom! How can you think of those.. you want your son to be with a guy!”

 

Ryeowook was surprised and don’t know why his own mother had been affected with this my son loves his hyung and dongsaeng virus.

 

“what is wrong with that.. my daughter..”

 

“mom?!?!?! I’m your son!”

 

“well you’re my daughter..”

 

“this is hopeless..”

 

---…---

 

the omma meeting

 

Japan is a wonderful country just across the sea. Well it’s just super close to Korea you can travel in mere hours by plane. And in this sense that KRY with Donghae and Sungmin went to the island to have their concert. And to make the event memorable, they brought along their family.. well that means Yeye’s mom and Jongjin, Kyu’s mom and Ahra and, Wookie’s mom since he’s an only child.

 

The concert started and all the omma’s could do is … well talk… Donghae and Sungmin stared at the three omma’s gathered in a small circle discussing something and they weren’t surprised about the topic: who will prevail.. Kyuwook or Yewook.

 

On stage, fangirls scream as Ryeowook receives all the love from two adorable, talented and not to mention sweet and good looking guys called Yesung and Kyuhyun. One would think Ryeowook is super lucky to have to guys hold him and kiss him and just do what girls wishes their oppa would do to them.

 

“ahh my son is really adorable.. look at it.. Jongwoon and wookie are so sweet..”

 

Mrs. (YS) Kim exclaimed and this made Mrs. Cho a bit defensive. Then came some pretty cute Kyuwook moments, Letting Yesung know that this is not a yewook show..

 

“now that’s sweet.. kyu is a sure charmer..”

 

Mrs. Cho suddenly blurted out. Wookie’s mom who was stuck in the middle can’t help but get excited, if Mrs. Cho is a twitter st alker, Mrs. Kim is one too.. She is very excited reading kyuwook and Yewook fics and all the tweets about who will prevail.

 

“You are mistaken.. Yewook is the best OTP.. your son should go to Sungmin.”

 

Sungmin who was in one of the corners waiting for his cue looked at them and Donghae patted his Hyung’s back.

 

“it’s just fanservice hyung.. you know that….”

 

“yeah.. why do I get the feeling that they are their mothers’ sons?!”

 

“well…”

 

Donghae need not to answer that question because it’s pretty obvious. As the two moms battle it out, Mrs. (RW) Kim was listening intently.

 

“so Kyumin is just fanservice.. just like Yewook… Kyuwook is real!”

 

Mrs. Cho blurted out and Mrs. Kim, well the Wookie omma, was smiling. She has a point there.

 

“You only think Yewook is just fanservice? You are definitely mistaken! Look at that!”

 

At the screen was some amazing Yewook moments like holding hands while walking and it’s really sweet. Mrs. (RW) Kim checked her Galaxy phone for twitter updates and guess what, Yewook kiss issue is becoming some hot tweet.

 

“That’s just fanservice!”

 

Mrs. Cho insisted.

 

“too bad your son haven’t been roommates with Wookie!”

 

Mrs. (YS) Kim has some amazing punches.

 

“well that’s coz wookie will be spending his night in Kyu’s Hotel room. And besides.. Yewook are not roommates anymore!”

 

Hold up.. this should be a safe fic.. not going in there.. And the omma’s are really working it out and battling for their Son’s ultimate OTP. Mrs. (RW) Kim was pleased but then all these curses and punches are unbearable don’t you think?

 

---…---

 

 if there is a draw.. you know whom to call

 

As Ryeowook , Kyuhyun and Yesung sang their absolute best and each guy trying their hardest to make sure one OTP dominates, Mrs. (RW) Kim approached the two SJ members.

 

“having headaches ma’am?”

 

Mrs. (RW) Kim nodded and Donghae gave her a glass of water as Sungmin gently massages her head.

 

“are Yesung and Kyu like this?”

 

Sungmin and Donghe laughed.

 

“their sons are worse.. You see Yesung Hyung and Kyuhyun are really possessive when it comes to Wookie!”

 

Donghae muttered.

 

“aren’t you hurt about it Sungmin… you are his official OTP right?!”

 

Sungmin smiled and replied

 

“it’s ok.. Kyu and I are great friends.. just that.. although we do fanservice.. it’s just that.. we have our limits..”

 

Mrs. (RW) Kim smiled and asked them a very important question.

 

“When all else fails.. how can you stop two opposing stones from crashing?”

 

Donghae took out his phone and punched some numbers.

 

“yoh man.. Henry man.. “

 

Sungmin smiled and explained.

 

“when Kyuwook or Yewook ends in a draw.. we go to Henwook.. it just so happens that when Wookie talks to Henry, it will take forever for him to end it..”

 

“as a result.. those two have to think of a way to make him end the call..”

 

Mrs. (RW) Kim was really pleased with an idea and asked to borrow the phone. Donghae willingly gave the phone and Mrs. (RW) Kim happily talked to Henry.

 

“ahh.. Henry Dear… This is Wookie’s mom..”

 

“ahh.. nice to meet you Mrs. Kim.. How do you do?”

 

“I’m fine dear.. can I talk to your mom.. well I learned that you are the only way to stop Kyu and Yesung from killing each other..”

 

Henry laughs lightheartedly

 

“well yeah it’s true.. but why my mom?”

 

“coz.. well this time it’s the omma’s who are fighting so I need your mom..”

 

Henry did not know how to react and ended up laughing.

 

“really now.. well ok.. I’ll give the phone to my mom.”

 

Mrs. Lau got on the phone and was surprised being involved in such a weird situation.

 

“oh hello, how may I help you..”

 

“Hello.. well I was thinking.. do you like fanservice?”

 

“you mean that thing.. oh yeah.. totally love Henwook.. I think they are adorable..”

 

“glad to hear that.. well can you help me out here.. Mrs. (YS) Kim and Mrs. Cho are currently worked up with the Kyuwook vs Yewook thing and I think you might hold the key to settle them down..”

 

“I see.. I never thought moms could be so worked up for their sons..”

 

----…---

 

 moms always knows the best… or not

 

“you still dare insist that Kyuwook… it’s not gonna happen!”

 

“and you think Yewook can? Hell no”

 

“watch your mouth..”

 

"watch yours..”

 

At this point of the concert, Ryeowook will have his solo and both Kyu and Yesung are backstage to check up on their moms. They were surprised when they saw them almost in a fight with their siblings restraining their moms. The two rushes to separate the two moms and both Donghae and Sungmin would want to help but Mrs. (RW) Kim stopped them.

 

“so if wookie marries your son He’ll be Kim-Cho… poor grand kids will be teased as kimchi!”

 

“and what is Kim-Kim.. other’s will think their parents are !”

 

This was getting out of hand but Both Donghae and Sungmin were used to it.. then all went silent when Mrs. (RW) Kim talked loudly on the phone, and the phone was on loud speakers.

 

“oh yeah.. I do think  HENWOOK is the best.. really adorable pair.!”

 

“oh you do.. well shall we discuss the wedding plans then?!?”

 

“Mrs. Lau.. you are fast.. I hope your son is too..”

 

“that son of mine is so not gonna happen.. well he can’t use the rice cooker.. let alone ask Wookie out.”

 

“then he’s perfect! Ryeowook can cook for him.. it’s wonderful.”

 

Donghae and Sungmin tried their hardest to hold in the laughter.. well if the sons were crazy enough.. their moms are even worse..

 

“I see.. well wookie needs to adapt Taoism.. is that alright..”

 

“of course.. but he can still be a Christian right..”

 

“Absolutely not!”

 

Mrs. (YS) Kim shouted and approached Mrs. (RW) Kim, Mrs. Cho did the same.

 

“I will not allow such marriage.. c’mon.. we had a deal.. he’ll marry my Jongwoon..”

 

“oh no you didn’t he’ll marry Kyuhyun.. they are both Christian and should have no problems what so ever!”

 

“hey.. we already agreed that it’ll be Henwook!”

 

All the rest were stunned at the development. Ryeowook, who was oblivious to all the commotion backstage, was really performing great. Mrs. (RW) Kim smiled and hushed all the three moms.

 

“c’mon why do you always fight… Wookie will choose all..”

 

“are you crazy? There should be only one!”

 

Mrs. (RW) Kim was determined to end all confrontations and decided to just seal a deal..

 

“here’s the deal.. Wookie will marry Kyu in your hometown.. then He’ll get baptized and marry Jongwoon on his hometown.. after that, he can fly to Canada and marry Henry there.. simple.. now you can all share him and we will all be happy.. what they do with their lives is up to them.. all I want is my wookie to be happy and I want cute Yewook, Kyuwook and henwook babies!”

 

That is impossible! But then do they have another choice? As Ryeowook enters the backstage to change, he was welcomed by a warm hug and kisses from Kyuhyun and Yesung… then a phone call from Henry..

 

“Henli.. “

 

“let’s settle the wedding date when I get back ok? Love yah…”

 

That was short and it surprised Ryeowook. Then both Kyuhyun and Yesung made Ryeowook wore a necklace with two rings..

 

“the third one will be given by Henry oK?”

 

Yesung muttered.

 

“no this is not ok.. I am confused..”

 

Then he saw his all the KRY moms discussing and when he heard the word wedding, Ryeowook almost fainted.. did they already plan his wedding with Yesung, Kyuhyun and Henry?

 

The show must go on… and as the concert came to an end.. they sang the Chicago thingy song and was all cuddly to Ryeowook.. fangirls would die cheering for their OTP.. maybe Killing each other for the best one to go with Wookie.. but until Shindong’s wedding issue is finally cleared, the reports and announcements of their weddings.. yes  WEDDINGS would be on hold.. unless their twitter moms decided to tweet the girl who makes parodies, who also happen to be a Kyuwook, yewook and henwook shipper for her to spread the love… well then again.. maybe she’ll get heart broken in the process but at least her OTP’S ARE HAPPY!

 

A/N: this is absolutely not true! People.. don’t kill me! I just had the idea on my mind that the KRY Omma’s had some nice chit chat backstage… ok so I promoted myself in this fic.. Is it bad? Lol yeah.. I put in all my top 3 fave OTp… hahahaah

Comment people..^^ they make me want to continue writing^^