Camps and Admins

Camp Half Blood Roleplay

Camp Confessions. Love confessions? Sure! This is the right camp you should go to. Confess everything, but not hatred, to your co artist, or even to your co demigod ;)

 

Camp Half Blood. This is the official camp of the RP. You can choose whatever character you may use, except OOC, but be sure to use (), when talking as a demigod.

 

Camp Demigods. Official camp of the demigods. Only demigods could talk in here, so this means all conversations should have ().

 

Camp Artists. If demigods have their own camp, of course artists should also have one. This is a special camp for all of you Kpop artists. Chat about each others’ lives, careers, latest albums, etc…

 

Camp Café. Tired of chatting with your friends? Or tired after shooting a music video? Camp café is the right place to visit! Relax, enjoy, and have fun!

 

Camp OOC. Here in this camp, you don’t need to use (()), the title says it all, OOC, this means you could talk freely using your own language, and being your original selves.

 

Camp Trivia. Trivia about demigods, Kpop artist/idols should be talked about in this camp.

 

Camp Games and Contests. The most enjoyable camp  in the RP. We would have mini games or contests for you guys to have fun. Example of contest is, poster making. ;)

 

Camp Restaurant. Hungry? We have lots of special menus for you guys. Food for a demigod? Food for Kpop artists? It’s all available here.

 

Camp Admins. This is where the announcements go. If ever, you also have something to say to us admins, about being in a hiatus, you can visit this camp, anytime.

 

Camp DJ. The right place to enjoy! This is where you can post your favorite music video, and dance with your partner!

 

Note: These are only temporary camps. Some can be remove or change. We can also add camps, suggestions are much more appreciated. :) HAVE FUN!

 

 

ADMINS cool 

(click the picture for the facebook link)

 

Lee Chaerin (Annabeth)

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong (Perseus)