PLEASE - ONE SHOT

FIRST LOVE - ONE SHOT

"Today is just an ordinary day... aniya, its our fourth year anniversary... but it seems like he doesnt have a plan for this day... wae? hyun joong-ah? are you really sick of this relationship??" sooyoung are in deep thought, she was sitting beside the telephone, waiting for hyun joong to call... but she waited so long... and get tired.. she then texted hyun joong... 

Hyun Joong in his busy schedule never thought of their anniversary, he recieves sooyoung's text.. and suddenly stands on his sit when he saw the text message... "sooyoungie what the heck are you talking??" he's a bit worried, and suddenly shut it off all of his works... and immediately run towards his car... He call up sooyoung, but sooyoung is not responding at all... when he finally... got home, She was there waiting for him with her things  already packed up... "Im leaving" sooyoung in a cold voice, hyun joong did'nt understand it at all, he doesnt understand sooyoung's feelings anymore not like before... " are we going to fight again sooyoung-shi??" hyun joong scolded sooyoung... sooyoung just remain in silent, her swollen eyes because of shedding tears were never been noticed by hyun joong... "myanhe, but i think this is the right decision i must do... im already tired hyun joong...." she feels like crying.. "tired of what?, look im also tired sooyoung please, just tell me what the heck are you talking about???" he knows it, but assuming that he doesnt... " sooyoung, dont be so childish... arraseo??!!!".... sooyoung can't stand it anymore and cries... "why are you crying???" hyun joong is still trying ignore's sooyoung's feelings... Sooyoung just grabbed her things and just walk away... she's leaving the house, hyun joong just stood up... and then stop sooyoung "yaa!!~~" he grabbed sooyoung's hand, "are you seriously leaving me?"... sooyoung look at hyun joong in his eyes " oppa... do you still love me?"... asking his beloved hyun joong in a sad look... "of course i do".... hyun joong answered immediately, "then, (he put away hyun joong's hand) just let me go.. you will never understand me at all..." hyun joong knows it all, because of they have no time for each other, they became so awkward and cold... "PLEASE SOOYOUNG!~~ let's put this things  be fixed up tommorow... i am really so tired now" trying to ignore everything, he's trying to save up their relationship by just ignoring all those awkwardness and coldiness feelings towards each other... "NO!! ~~ Hyun Joong-ah...PLEASE just let me go.." 

Sooyoung just leave hyun joong alone.... Hyun joong just took his pride and never beg for sooyoung again to comeback... but he was totally broken... he don't know what to do... He's Drunk... and Cried the whole night... everynight as he got home... all glass of wine is being throwned by him... he's world turns upside down... he want sooyoung to comeback but he's been covered by his pride... all he think was, he did everything for sooyoung, he sacrifices alot for sooyoung... but why is it becomes like this...? he's tired.. but he wants sooyoung also... he's totally indecisive.... 

Sooyoung, couldn't move on too.. every seconds pass she always missed hyun joong.... she's not expecting for hyun joong to come and beg for another second chances... she felt like it was already the end of their relationship... she was crying and crying... thinking of hyun joong... "like an idiot, why didn’t i know? like an idiot, why did i let you go?like an idiot, my heart cries slowly..now, i know..." 

after 1 year... 

Hyun Joong's P.O.V

don’t regret anything...we’re leaving each other with good memories
when we meet again,i pray that you’ll be with someone special,i hope we can smile comfortably
as we pass each other...let’s meet on a day like that
until then, take care ...

Sooyoung's P.O.V:

Hyun Joong oppa.. you were always be here in my heart.. my first love... 

after 3 months: 

Hyun Joong and Sooyoung became Good friends.. though their  pass is still in their hearts and give a small scars, they really move on .. and start a new beginning of LOVE and HAPPINESS...

with Kyu Jong, Sooyoung found another happiness of love... and with Somin, Hyun Joong also found his happiness... :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!!! Hope you like it ^^v COMMENTS are much APPRECIATED ^^v