First Love

★✪★✪ Hyuna One Shots ★✪★✪

 

Featuring: Hyuna, Doojoon, Hyunseung, a couple of the Beast members & 4minute members, and Gina.

 


As I was sitting in my office typing up my next article, I got an IM from my boss, Gina.

 

GNA: Hey come into my office asap!

 

Kimhyuna: Okay give me 5 minutes.

 

GNA: Okay! And bring me some coffee please and thanks!

 

I just shook my head. I know she's my boss but sometimes I just wonder when she's going to ever mature.

 

I do love working for her though. She's given me the opportunity of a lifetime. This magazine never had a music section and she was willing to test it out just for me. As I finished up my article, I clicked 'save' and closed up my laptop, poured a cup of coffee, and headed toward Gina's office.

 

"You were looking for me?" I asked as I set down her coffee.

 

"Yes, I have some great news. Guess who I just got off the phone with?"

 

"Who?" I asked while sipping on my own cup of coffee.

 

She looked a little hesitant at first but then decided to tell me, "Yoon Doojoon's manager! They are letting us get an exclusive on Doojoon before the release of his new album!"

 

"And who's doing the interview?" I asked hoping that she would tell me that it wasn’t going to be me

 

"You, of course!" She said excitedly but then stopped real quick "Look I know you had a history with him but I NEED this. Please! And you’re the best at doing personal interviews. "

 

Although she is my boss, she’s a close unnie I know from college so while we were having drinks one day I blurted out the truth to her about how I used to be really close to him but then once he got famous….

 

“I don’t know… I don’t think I feel comfortable doing this”

 

“I’ll give you all the days off you want! Doojoon isn’t the type to do interviews like this! This is a once a lifetime opportunity that can give our company the boost we need!” She pleaded.


This magazine company is a company that Gina unnie has been saving up for since she was a teen so I felt that something personal shouldn’t get in the way of that.

 

I sighed really loudly, "Okay, for you."

 

"AH thanks! I love you!" Gina yelled and kissed me on my cheek. "Tomorrow at 12PM someone will pick you up from here and take you to the hotel"

 

Without answering I just nodded my head and left the room.

 

 

 

I can't believe I have to interview Doojoon. DOOJOON. He was my first love and my childhood best friend. As I get to my apartment, I see my roommate/best friend sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey" I mumble as I fell on the couch and just sighed.

 

She turned around, "Hey you look miserable, what's wrong?"

 

I didn't really feel like talking but she's my best friend and I feel like I shouldn't keep anything from her, especially when I know that if I just kept it myself it would drive me nuts. "I have to interview Doojoon tomorrow"

 

"THE DOOJOON? YOUR Doojoon?!"

 

"He's not MY Doojoon. What am I going to do?”

 

 

I am going to have to interview someone I used to love 10 years ago. And I don’t even know if he remembers me. But then again why should a big shot like Yoon Doojoon remember a loser friend like me.

 

"And how the hell am I supposed to tell Hyunseung oppa that I'm going to interview my first love?" I asked myself while looking at a picture of my boyfriend.

 

To be continued....


 


Hey loves & welcome new subs!
So I wrote this a while back and I forgot about it! I think it's because I didn't know who I wanted to use as the characters haha.
I don't know if this is going to be a two-shot or three-shot... Anyways hope you guys don't mind the random pair!


But continue to leave a lot of comments/requests!
 

SHINEY<3

PS. My upcoming leading man will be L.Joe!

 

 

 

 

PS DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE TROUBLEMAKER'S MAMA PERFORMANCE?

GODDAMNNNN love them<3