Uhh.... Almost Done..?

Don't Leave Me (Sequel to Thank you, I Love You)

Hey guys... I'm know it's been a while. But I wanted to tell you guys that the story is almost done and it's not REALLY long but it's... long.. ish...? Haha.

But I really wanted to tell you why it took me a while to write the story. So I at first I was writing the story, it was almost finished, but then I didn't know how make a dramatic ending. So I was like, "Crap! This is supposed to be a sad story and Key's supposed to die! Why the is this so happy?!" -_________-  So basically I hit writer's block and I stopped writing it, but I always had it in mind and kept thinking of sad endings and just how make the story sad in general. But!! Right when I thought of something good to write, my computer stopped working. What I mean is my motherboard got FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED. So for months I tried to save my computer because there were soo many of my memories and stories that I made but never posted on AFF there, but all the stores recommended me that I should just get a new computer because it's going to be about the same price anyway. So I recently got my new computer (after begging my dad for months), and I'm almost finished with the story.... So I might post it soon.

Thank you to the people who subcribed to this. I have a pretty bad rep for never posting my chaps for any story... I get nervous and embarassed a lot *blush**blush* But thank you!! SOOO MUUUCH!!!